Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs (8363 Views)

Deputy Speaker Justifies N150b NASS Budget / Deputy Speaker Says N150b Budget For NASS Not Over-bloated / Akwa Ibom State Politics: How Expectation Of N150b Bond Is Delaying Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2012
thiefs and armed robbers are at war. Shege!
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by Gaskia: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2012
Though not an CAN supporter, I must be bold enough to admit that salami was the best thing to happen to nigeria to the dislike of anti_justice elements. I have no problem if he worked with some ppl to deliver us from evil. PDP should shut up or nigerians will sue them for N1000Trillion for failed and stealing leadership.
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by oladayo042: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by ziccoit: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2012
PDP ole! PDP ole ole!! PDP ole ole ole!!!
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by Jaywon242(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
PDP is crazy, esp Oyinlola. I was doing my masters in OAU then wen they recorded over 20,000 votes for them while the students were not in skol, Nonsense!!!
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by nsiadi: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2012
Seems some people are taking advantage of baba Suwe`s example
Win & share
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by Gentleboby: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2012
Very Good MTN has a lot to pay back in this country,Yes they slapped Nigerian left and right ,front and back still not satisfy in stealing Nigeria's money because we Nigerian are poor in calculating due to our negligent.

I did SIM registration for MTN about 7,000 Lines from Jan 2011 to Dec 2011 but MTN denied 6,750 while their representative said it was network failure and they refuse to pay my money when all the 7,000 subscribers enjoying the registered lines till now.
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by lakesider(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2012
@ no time has OSUN state passed a budget of 150B while dis guy was d governor. Dis oyin guy has always being a comedian
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by texazzpete(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2012
The PDP folk have not explained how exactly they think they know what was discussed between two individuals on the MTN network. They have not explained how they know secret calls were made between several parties and what time the calls were made.
They are yet to explain how come they are sure that the submitted transcripts were 'doctored'.

IMHO, those PDP folk should be arrested for violating any relevant wiretapping and espionage act!
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by 1025: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2012
You are funny indeed.
PDP might have bad eggs, but ACN have made crime and lying into an artform.

@beaf,
if i were u, i will try suicide. it is a very useless thing to exist with the kind of brain u have.
i am from imo state but i can authoritatively tell u that the west is the most peaceful part of this jungle(nigeria) courtsy of pdp ACN. the only way forward for this non existing country is to destroy pdp and whatever dark powers they represent.
what a useless way to make up for their failed removal of fuel subsidy.
why are they not telling us what they have achieved so far with the additional N32 per liter multiply by 34million litres per day then times it by 2 months.
there are no bad eggs in pdp rather pdp is a bad egg. no normal person is in pdp. start from ur number 1 citizen whose wife is yet to tell the stories bayelsa state $13m. watch out, soon, it is going to be a war between pdp and nigerians.
we will kill them like our enemies which they are. from 1999 till date, trillions of money have been missing without trace but one day will change the story.
i remember your jonathan once bragged in january that, there was no going back on fuel subsidy. what happened at last?
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2012
another jamboree that will lead no where. these losers simply dont learn.
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by iyes(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2012
I thought freedom of speech, expression and association is a fundamental human right of all citizens. Why should PDP expect and ask that ACN.and Justice Salami be deprived of this right, while they are busy exercising it all over the place, especially with INEC and Tribunal officials everywhere?

If a media giant outfit like the Sun in England can be closed and its officials jailed for secretly tapping other people's calls, then Oyinlola, Oni and all PDP stalwarts in Osun and Ekiti states should be behind bars by now. If it's true what they are claiming, it means they themselves have provided ammunition to nail them, by confirming that they commited a crime of eavesdropping or tapping other people's calls!
That's a crime! For crying out loud, you just can't use a criminal means to obtain legal end! He who comes to equity must come with clean pairs of hands.
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by Tokotaya: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2012
The claimants said they suffered financial and political losses and therefore want N150b back from MTN etc. Does that mean, they lost N140b at the polls, which they would have been able to recoup over and over again if their plan had gone as intended? Oju Ole re!
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by inene: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2012
I dont know what MTN has to do with the loss of Oyinlola and the PDP in Osun State. Truth be told, the ex soldier lost because of his misgovernance. If he treated the people right, they would have re-elected him. Dragging the Telco into the case is to me in bad taste. I dont know why Nigerians find it difficult to accept defeat. its only in NIgeria that it said at the death of a ninety year man that the enemies had done their worst as if they expected him to live forever. Even Metusellah died at some point. It will be interesting to see the evidence they would produce to prove their case against MTN> They should remember that the company is technology based and systems wont lie the way politicians will. Imagine the wickedness of asking that the operating licence be seized with all the implications of job loss. How many jobs did Oyinlola create in his years as a military administrator and as an elected Governor. Rather than preparing to run for Senate if he cannot sit at home and watch events from the sidelines he is seeking relevance by disturbing everybody with a case he knows is bad abinitio
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by uchesco(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
MTN has just responded on their Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/MTNLoaded

Still waiting for ACN to say their own,

grin grin Its about to get hot o,
Re: Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs by abacus(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
All I can say is Beaf needs help,  spiritual and psychiatric.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji / Senate Mandates All MDAs to Remit 100% of IGR to Consolidated Revenue Fund / Photo:nigeria Army Officers Pleading With Shiites Yesterday To Stand Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.