Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Is It Ok To Get Married To Your Sibling's Or Bestfriend's Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Get Married To Your Sibling's Or Bestfriend's Ex? (959 Views)

Advice Me: I Had A party With My Bestfriend’s Ex And His Friend / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Get Married To Your Sibling's Or Bestfriend's Ex? by sagitarius(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
Is it ok to marry your sibling's or bestfriend's ex undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Get Married To Your Sibling's Or Bestfriend's Ex? by skyfaze(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
o boy na which kan question bi dis,u no gogo look for another tin to post
Re: Is It Ok To Get Married To Your Sibling's Or Bestfriend's Ex? by almondjoy(f): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2007
No crime about that. No laws against that.

But I will not feel comfortable with that type of arrangement. If feels like the "next best thing to incest" in ma neck of the woods. Must really be an "ordinance" for me to do just that, when there are other people I can comfortably hook up with? undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Get Married To Your Sibling's Or Bestfriend's Ex? by Busta(f): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2007
true!, no crime against that but personally, I will not go there.
Re: Is It Ok To Get Married To Your Sibling's Or Bestfriend's Ex? by tkb417(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2007
nothing wrong, but i dont think i can. Not sure sha

(1) (Reply)

Why Did She Leave Me? / What Positive Impact Has It Created In You?( Ladies And Guys) / Am I Wierd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.