Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! (15202 Views)

It's My Wife's Birthday - Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday / What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by maxtum(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
dappssee:

Show up in her office wearing G string and a bra. She wouldn't be more surprised no matter what else you do grin

@dappssee now i believe idiots exits!! grin grin grin

Dappssee have you tired eating rat poison when writing a comment? it helps! grin
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by elewele100: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
First of all,Get her anything of her favorite.
Find out what kind of perfume she really, really likes,then spray a couple sprays of it on a card.
Make her a Mix CD where the first letter of each song spells out, 'i love you'
Make her a bracelet or something, she will love that you made it. You could make yourself one too, and you will have
something together.Write her a poem.do you remember your first date?? re-create it. it lets her know that you remember,

After work take her to a resteraunt that has live music. Preferrably one with an intimate atmosphere and jazz
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by SPIFF(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
If you are financially buoyant enough buy her dream car. Take it to her office and replace the one she brought unknowingly. If she doesn't owe one before, just park it there. At closing time when she is about going home. She will be surprised her car has been replaced. The car must be tagged "For you dear on your birthday". I bet you she will love you till Jesus comes. I did that to my wife when She clocked 30.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Finecat(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
Buy her a Blackberry Porsche Phone. If you do that, you go knack her and her co-workers together.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by femmy2010(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
She sure must really want something she presently doesn't have,get it for her or organize a surprise bday gig for her.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by jmaine: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
Finecat:

Buy her a Blackberry Porsche Phone. If you do that, you go knack her and her co-workers together.

[img]http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff390/ShaneDawg021/?action-view&current=lamarcus.png[/img]
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by MeGaStReEt: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
Be creative man, dress like a mad man and go meet her at her office. I promise she will be dumbfoundedly surprised! ha ha ha
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
buy her a 2012 infinity jeep. mumu, you no go think how you go take train ur children well, na to dey buy gift for ur wife wey dey entre ur head.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by studyineu: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
BB Porsche will do
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Jomiliny(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
Buy her a nice car which u didnt promise her before
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by sojimade(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
@porter: why are you so particular about celebrating it at her work place. I bet you are playing defence in an away match! If you really want to celebrate it in grand style go celebrate it motherless babies home. I'm sure she's going to be touched.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by shilling(f): 1:40am On Mar 07, 2012
All those saying tell he you love her, blah blah, I don't know anything about the OP's wife (except that she is a lucky woman lol), but he can do that every other day of the year. On her bday, she probably wants to be mind blown, given her husband's track record.

@OP: Let us know what you decide.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by JessicaJ: 2:04am On Mar 07, 2012
Okay, imagine, At her workplace, You got roses and notes (telling her what you feel) on the hallway which would lead her to the roof top, where you prepared a nice and well decorated dinner celebration for her. and bam! It would be awesome if you have a choir/ someone singing your theme song as she got on the roof top too. wink

Jessica
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by dayokanu(m): 4:42am On Mar 07, 2012
Send area boys to her office to beat her up
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 07, 2012
^^^ Nice surprise! grin
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Jomiliny(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2012
@dayokanu is that a good thing? Is that how you will be treating your wife?
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 07, 2012
991:

buy her a 2012 infinity jeep. mumu, you no go think how you go take train ur children well, na to dey buy gift for ur wife wey dey entre ur head.

sojimade:

@porter: why are you so particular about celebrating it at her work place. I bet you are playing defence in an away match! If you really want to celebrate it in grand style go celebrate it motherless babies home. I'm sure she's going to be touched.

Some men must have unhappy wives. So unfeeling. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by whyx06(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2012
send ur birthday wishes to her on air i.e AIT or RAYPOWER to give her a call on dat special day dat d whole world is life on air celebrating wt her,
lovely,
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by sugar001(f): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2012
@OP, Buy her a range rover and Bb porche for her birthday, Sure she ll love that, And make sure u send them to her office for the show , Since they are all waiting to see what you ll do this year.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by OperaMini1(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2012
Poster,

Thanks for bringing this topic, i've as well gotten new ideas. My wife's b'day is next Monday, and i had planned on surprising her at home after work, but i now know it makes much sense doing it at her workplace,
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Jemibee: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2012
A CAR !! lolz

The idea of taking lunch and drinks to her office is a nice one. I'm tires of regular gifts
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2012
dayokanu:

Send area boys to her office to beat her up
Dats preposterous! cheesy

U must be a comedian!
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Hoyeenz(f): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
A party n a motivational bk, if shez sum1 dt reads. Make sure she have a blast.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by teamman(m): 2:18am On Mar 08, 2012
I want to say a big thank you for your comments and contributions. As usual some contributors were insightful, revealing. Some where straight to the point and helpful while others were just simply unnecessary. I am yet to make up my mind but once I do, will let the whole house know. Once again thanks for taking out time to contribute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / What's Your Childish Trait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.