Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity (6493 Views)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed / Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by madejibo: 6:23am On Mar 06, 2012
Govt has not given any assurance to any importer that after march 31 govt ll keep paying subsidy hence no one is importing now. Also remember that no provision was made for subsidy in 2012 budget and nothing has been done abt it.
Presently marketers buy petrol at 95N/L at depots so it lands filling stations @ 98 without their margin. In other words FG might try to increase pump price again soon but pending that time scarcity looms. We are in deep trouble right now caused by the FG who is bent on removing the entire subsidy
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by Lasinoh: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2012
Eh-hen?
What do you want us to do abourrit?
Must you use fuel?
You wanted Jonathan, you got Jonathan.
Begin hellep dem tief! kiss
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by doctokwus: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2012
Boko haram,corruption now legal tender,no road,no power,laying off of workers in many sectors,delayed salaries,minimum wage not yet implemented,d air couldn't b fresher than this
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by room702(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2012
doctokwus:

Boko haram,corruption now legal tender,no road,no power,laying off of workers in many sectors,delayed salaries,minimum wage not yet implemented,d air couldn't b fresher than this

na so so complain una sabi. sit down dey complain there.
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by doctokwus: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2012
room702:

na so so complain una sabi. sit down dey complain there.
If I don't complain,how wud anybody know where d shoe pinches& dat incompetence is now d stuck in trade.
Abeg,run along ur commentary without quoting me,is it compulsory to quote someone?
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by horlabiyi(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2012
You voted for him and he's showing you that's he's a complete bad man. Jonathan must go
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by room702(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2012
doctokwus:

If I don't complain,how wud anybody know where d shoe pinches& dat incompetence is now d stuck in trade.
Abeg,run along ur commentary without quoting me,is it compulsory to quote someone?

what you complained about can't be fixed over night, it takes time. everybody already know where the shoe pinches and the government is working hard to fix things. support of any kind is needed from you and i
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by LEXYLOV: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2012
doctokwus:

YES good post. Let them enjoy their clueless shoeless ijaw retardeen fresh air. undecided
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by tonardo(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2012
after all ur complains, jona shall still complete his tenure and go g another if he wishes,,
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by otokx(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
Its 130 per litre in Port Harcourt.
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by sirjec(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
Good for them. They heard the truth but they refused to accept.
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by ApuamahOyeka(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
which people
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by stepo707: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
So subsidy ends march? But this is the still the first week of march,why is there scarcity now?
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by adventisty: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
We deserve the GEJ that we've got!!
GREEEEEEEEEEEEED is the main cause.
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by ijigbamigb(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lord of mercy shocked shocked shocked , Nigerians foolishly voted for GEJ; and now are complaining.
We should not complain, this is democracy where the constitution is and shall always remain the contract between the government and the people so until 2015, there's nothing anyone can do to disrupt this fresh air.

My complain is just that the FG should let us know where we are heading to and should stop this mind games, if its gonna be 148 or whatsoever, announce it and lets move on, don't deprive us of it, cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by mroluway: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
nigerians are tired of nigeria
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by bestlife(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] The cause of this particular fuel scarcity is nt subsidy i can assure u that.it has to do with nupeng and shell due to their welfare package
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by oiseworld: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
nigerians should be prepared, the fuel scarcity would deepen by end of march. This was what GEJ was planing to avoid when he took marketers unaware jan 1. Bt we all went out protesting now the the citizens would have to bear it.
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by ciceroji: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
Whenever I come an read this forum I am often surprised by the comments. It seems noone realized that the cost of that cheap fuel is the future of Nigeria. No one seems to realize that it is not an issue of more money for the government, it is an issue of more money for Nigeria. No one seems to have the slightest understanding of how capitalism works yet we live in a capitalist system.

Here is my favorite. I hear a complaint about Nigeria and how nothing works. Then a couple lines down I hear someone asking for more free stuff. If you really want a subsidy and want it really bad first change the entire Nigerian mentality to be closer to that of the Swiss. Not the British the system will still not work it needs to be the Swiss.

The easier path is to get rid of ALL subsidies and let Nigeria develop. If people want money from the government ask for Money DIRECTLY in the form of a check. Don't mess with the economic system it will just break.
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by Beaf: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
^
Preach, bro. cool
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by Leemak: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
Drunkard GEJ is dis fresh air u promise nigerians?
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by klerry(m): 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
We all love fresh air, don't we?
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by DaLover(m): 1:37am On Mar 07, 2012
ciceroji:

Whenever I come an read this forum I am often surprised by the comments. It seems noone realized that the cost of that cheap fuel is the future of Nigeria. No one seems to realize that it is not an issue of more money for the government, it is an issue of more money for Nigeria. No one seems to have the slightest understanding of how capitalism works yet we live in a capitalist system.

Here is my favorite. I hear a complaint about Nigeria and how nothing works. Then a couple lines down I hear someone asking for more free stuff. If you really want a subsidy and want it really bad first change the entire Nigerian mentality to be closer to that of the Swiss. Not the British the system will still not work it needs to be the Swiss.

The easier path is to get rid of ALL subsidies and let Nigeria develop. If people want money from the government ask for Money DIRECTLY in the form of a check. Don't mess with the economic system it will just break.

i don talk tire, but the amount of f00lish people i come across.is amazing,
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by mustspin: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2012
bestlife:

[color=#000099][/color] The cause of this particular fuel scarcity is nt subsidy[b] i can assure u that[/b].it has to do with nupeng and shell due to their welfare package
but sorry, who are u pls undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Real Cause Of Fuel Scarcity by oiseworld: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
@ceciroji,
when we said it they would not listen. They went ahead to call us names. ur last paragraph was what i had said over and over again but they just didnt get it. They were blinded by their ignorance and selfishness.

(1) (Reply)

Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) / Akpabio Ordered To Vacate Seat For Oshiomole At Tinibu’s Colloquium / Gen TY Buratai Climbs Hills With His Army And Police For New Year (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.