Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack (3248 Views)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) / JTF Claims Sweeping Victory Against Boko Haram- JTF Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by baslone: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2012
Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) has responded to claims by
the Joint Task Force (JTF) claims that the four military offices killed last week had died from
attacks carried out by Niger Delta sea pirates. In a release today, MEND restated its earlier
position that the attacks which killed an army lieutenant colonel was carried by its members.

See press statement below:

Unfortunately, the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) is again compelled
to respond to the rambling of the spokesperson for the JTF. We re-assert our claim to the attack
on the marine police patrol and urge the public to discountenance the propaganda of the JTF which
attributes the attack on its convoy to pirates.

Since when have sea pirates in the Niger Delta been known to travel in such large numbers as
admitted by the JTF which for once is forced to concede to the loss of a senior officer?

The attack on the JTF convoy was carried out by a small group in the delta. To the best of our
knowledge, no member of this group was killed in the subsequent skirmish with the JTF which
again lost more than 10 soldiers which as usual remains unreported.

All members of this group retreated to the creeks and are safely out of that vicinity. In responding to
the execution of Lt Col Maliki, the JTF spokesperson stated that without a body, a confirmation of death
could not be made.

It is common knowledge that fighters in the Delta travel seven in a boat. The JTF's claim of
three boats sunk equates to twenty one dead "pirates." We challenge him to produce the
bodies of all the "pirates" killed by the JTF. Rather than go in the creeks and do what they are
paid so much to do, the JTF wastes so much time and resources on talk.

These bunches of cowards are not ashamed to state publicly that they are continuously overwhelmed
by disorganised sea pirates. The shameless spokesperson for the JTF further exposes his stupidity in
addressing a "non-existent" M.E.N.D.

The government of Nigeria seeks to mislead Nigerians and the rest of the world into thinking
the unrest in the Delta is over. The oil companies know better and when we commence with
our planned attacks on major oil facilities, we wonder what excuses the JTF will have. Nigerians
are no doubt getting tired of JTF stories of attacks by Pirates, Bunkerers and ghosts.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/mend-debunks-jtf-claims-over-last-weeks-attack-claimed-senior-military-commander

Same lies they have been feeding on the arrest and killing of Boko Harams. Shameless dudes!!!!
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by Demdem(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2012
i thought the retardeen said there is no mend
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by humblebee: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
GEJ, these are your boys, talk to them nau, wat kinda nonsense is this. if as a president from d region violence still takes place, i wonder what will happen if hausa becomes the president, haba
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by Beaf: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
Demdem:

i thought the retardeen said there is no mend

Would this person you are talking about be one of your ancestors?
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by Demdem(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^

Egbon razist, u are obviously reffering to ur entire lineage.  grin grin

by the way why are u here, remember this is sahara reporters. this report to u is a lie  grin grin

i was actually referring to the below

Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by iloike(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
so, what it is that they want now?
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by Demdem(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
iloike:

so, what it is that they want now?

Further amnesty for new set of crooks
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by ndahbros1: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
The North has Boko Haram as a negotiating tool. The Niger Delta has MEND. They have resurfaced just to let the North know that they do not hv a monopoly of violence. But be that as it may, they shd limit themselves to blowing pipelines instead of wasting lives. I do not support that.
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by Koolking(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
smh. that is why whenever the confused govt (whether confuse or just acting out their scripts to please the cabal) brags of rounding up boko haram members for execution or whatever, i laugh in madman style. Press propaganda will never give the govt the desired face but proactive actions to addressing issues. Already the govt of the day is not competence that is why there is confusion everywhere. A minister will make a public statement, the presidency will come out to debunk the claim. Let the drama continues. . .
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by LEXYLOV: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
The Clueless retardeen boys on loose again. embarassed
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by Beaf: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
Demdem:

^^^

Egbon razist, u are obviously reffering to ur entire lineage.  grin grin

by the way why are u here, remember this is sahara reporters. this report to u is a lie  grin grin

i was actually referring to the below

[size=14pt]Isn't it funny how Ondo State is the first link in your list in the pic you posted? Lol!
I knew you were talking about your ancestors.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by Demdem(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by blacksta(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
I dont get it - but GEj told us mend no longer exists
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by Leemak: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
I believe all d foolish supporters of mr retardeen popular known as GEJ are reading dis thread, dis is not a mata of hatred, dis drunkard fisherman 4rm Otuoke is not capable of leading dis country, pls unconcious mr beaf & co post d achievements of dis useless, clueless & selfish man called GEJ while he was bayelsa state's governor, somebody dt was unable to govern just 8 local govt now want to administer 36 states+FCT
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by jpphilips(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
The JTF is lying they are not pirates, pirates don't use 6 boats and sophisticated weapons.

the same attack that two SPDC staff stationed at ekulama 2 lost their lives, i have told beaf to tell jonathnan to change this JTF commander,

he is having issues with "kpo fire", i heard he is demanding 40m weekly against the 20m his predecessor was collecting.

to send a strong message, his boys raided 3 kpo fire camps on thursday and the boys responded with fierce Gun battle.

pirates indeed!!!
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by chosen04(f): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
I thought they said that MEND was just an imaginary media creation? . . . . . . . . . .

Its obvious that even the AMNESTY ACCEPTED MEND GENERALS did not know how MEND truly operates.
Re: Mend Debunks Jtf Claims Over Last Week's Attack by studyineu: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2012
The south east remains a non violent zone, I pray make dem no start their own cause Nigeria no go fit withstand am.

(1) (Reply)

Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct / Why Abacha Didn’t Kill CBN Gov, Sanusi In 1995…his Role In Akaluka’s Murder / Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.