Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? (8215 Views)

Face,2go,bb Chat And Nairaland Which's More Educative? / Facebook Vs Nairaland? (which Is More Fun?) / Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by tlops(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nairaland, because it is faceless and more interactive!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Basics007: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
Neither of the two for me. Too much insults,ethnicity,favoritism and cliques on NL cos of the anonimity. Facebook seems to be fading and a bit immature.
I'm more addicted to Reddit and checking out blogs!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by ikechukz(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2012
watz my fb password again
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Sugardiva(f): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
LETS DO A CHECLLIST

Facebook
1. Catch up with old friends easily, make new friends, meet real pple.
2. Most pple disagree with ur opinions without insulting u
3. Real pple, real pictures, real places
4. Facebook for smartphones and bb. Very accessible
5. Nigerians rep nigeria well while condemning her many problems
6. Meet all sortsa peeps. Immature, cool, mature, responsible, irresponsible
7. Multiple applications: chat, write on walls, poke, inbox, share pics, groups, profiles, celebs

Nairaland
1. Meet new usernames (no faces, no pics,)
2. Evry1 insults u before they disagree with ur opinions
3. Fake pple, fake pictures, fake places
4. Nairaland for mobile phones not so cool
5. Nigerians ('specially those in diaspora) diss Nigeria n condemn her
6. Meet mostly these kindsa pple immature, wifebeaters, insultive peeps n very few reasonable peeps
7. Available applications: Nice threads, useless threads, derogatory threads, threads and more threads

Need I say more? 7 Up of the whole matter is clear.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by omenziate(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
With guys like beaf, aljharem, lasinoh, bluetooth, diluminati, davidylan, lagoshia, frosbel, willy willy et al, NL scores more points for me, dese guys are highly intelligent,funny and guys I always enjoy their write up. Can't remember d last time I checked ma facebuk page, hope dey close ma account sef. But d babes will prefer Fbuk sha cuz of d continuous poking and pix sharing. Both are excellent platforms for wat they do.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2012
The two have different uses, I think it's useless to compare-really! 0_o
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by sebastinta(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2012
[size=16pt]yall did nt ans d question, which is more addictive?, its obviously facebook.[/size]
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by God2man(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2012
Haters, mockers, hypocrites, are the doing their worst on nairaland. You can't run away from them, that is life. A life without opposition will stink, life without challenges will remain stagnant. Everybody needs a little bit of confrontation, that is why I still give it to nairaland. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by God2man(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2012
Haters, mockers, hypocrites, are the doing their worst on nairaland. You can't run away from them, that is life. A life without opposition will stink, life without challenges will remain stagnant. Everybody needs a little bit of confrontation, that is why I still give it to nairaland. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by dabrake(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2012

Nairaland my foot! Nairaland was out before facebook and now facebook owners are millionaires in Dollars while seun of Nairaland still scouting for adverts from google and co. say the truth abeg! grin
bro, instead of encouraging him, you are there hating. your annual income, in naira, had never exceeded your number of nairaland posts
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nairaland has since replaced Facebook for me. I've learned a HUGE lot from this forum in such a short while that Facebook wouldn't have given me in a million years. Nairaland all the way!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by success4(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
NL ke? NL for insult, propaganda as well as TRIBALISM

for real business men/women FB all the way!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Okontami: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nairaland is cool. Its the only place every Nigerian can express their inner views without any remorse. You know some Naija people are hypo-critic but with Naira land every one is let loose. Its a case of WHO LET THE DOGS OUT ? WHO --SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN. Facebook, i have deleted my profile details and pictures , i just visit to see what people post
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
Sugardiva:

LETS DO A CHECLLIST

Facebook
1. Catch up with old friends easily, make new friends, meet real pple.
2. Most pple disagree with ur opinions without insulting u
3. Real pple, real pictures, real places
4. Facebook for smartphones and bb. Very accessible
5. Nigerians rep nigeria well while condemning her many problems
6. Meet all sortsa peeps. Immature, cool, mature, responsible, irresponsible
7. Multiple applications: chat, write on walls, poke, inbox, share pics, groups, profiles, celebs

Nairaland
1. Meet new usernames (no faces, no pics,)
2. Evry1 insults u before they disagree with ur opinions
3. Fake pple, fake pictures, fake places
4. Nairaland for mobile phones not so cool
5. Nigerians ('specially those in diaspora) diss Nigeria n condemn her
6. Meet mostly these kindsa pple immature, wifebeaters, insultive peeps n very few reasonable peeps
7. Available applications: Nice threads, useless threads, derogatory threads, threads and more threads

Need I say more? 7 Up of the whole matter is clear.

GBAM!!

Nairaland is just a place I log in to read news, laugh at Lasinoh and 190's hilarious statements and goof around. Nairaland is a forum not for the serious-minded.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by jayuuk: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2012
Jagbajantis FB,NL is everything till the end of time.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by FXKing2012(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
NL seem t be winning which begs the question: why then is Facebook much bigger than NL? Why can't NL take it to the next level like FB?
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Okontami: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2012
All you haters, Nairaland is a place you come and lose your sorrow. Nairaland is a perfect replication of the real world. You get to know how human being reallt think. (Infact you get candid opinions if you are someone with a free mind and intelligent). A lot of people are so hypo critic and Most of us are so fake that we will swear we dont sleep with our wifes if not for sign of pregnancy
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by kemiola89(f): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
to each is own, nairaland for me anyday, anytime.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
Facebook is Nonsense and child's play. You can't even insult Mohammed (PUBH) on facebook or else them boko boys declare fatwa on your head. But on NL, you can even tear his azzs up and down, side by side and still get away with it without the fatwa.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

NL seem t be winning which begs the question: why then is Facebook much bigger than NL? Why can't NL take it to the next level like FB?

Olodo as usual. don't you know FB is a worldwide thing while Nairaland is a nigerian stuff? Next time use your head before you talk.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by FXKing2012(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
diluminati:

Olodo as usual. don't you know FB is a worldwide thing while Nairaland is a nigerian stuff? Next time use your head before you talk.

Now there u go exposing your folly yet again. How is FB worldwide and NL is not? Are they both not on the internet? Are they both not accessible by anybody and everybody anywhere in the world?
Chai! u mumu no be small. Sometimes it's better not to talk cos when u do u make public your level of intelligence.

Stay blessed dear.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by denmaster(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
Fb
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Tinax(f): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nland always,
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by iykay4455(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
Tribalism is destroying nairaland.Every thread is turned into a tribal war and it seems the moderators are complicit in this.Tribalism has removed the fun from nairaland
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by ifysimple(f): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
I prefer facebook. Atleast no much insults!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by badesco(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2012
it is glaring. of course it is facebook
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by othenok(f): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2012
Fb i can do without but NL i checkout everyday. Although dey re not d same.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by ijigbamigb(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
FACEBOOK kooo, LEGWORK ni, I CANT do without taking a dose of NLand at 10 am, 3pm and 8pm, its so interesting that have successfully spread the NLand laugh alone syndrome to all my friends
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by seunlayi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
i love nairaland, but i hate the way some people user abusive words and some tribalistic elements on the site

1 Like

Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Thatdave(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2012
i hate the nairaland spambot with passion
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Okontami: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nairaland is a family compound where you have the good the bad and the ugly. antt do without Nairaland.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by clip: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2012
My day is not complete without a visit to nairaland but I may not open Facebook in 3days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve? / Health Is More Important Than Wealth!!! / ยป Photos: Wicked People Forcefully Remove This Boy Two Eyes In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.