Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family (2109 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by mo2cum: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2007
i av a boyfriend,we av been dating for 2 years.am not sure if he is going to settle down with me, because we are of a different religion and he emphasizes i should leave mind.and  he is so down with his family even at my expense.am not sure if he rlly luvs me.i dont want to waste my resources for a man that cares only about his family(they actually come first in his agenda before me).i dont want to continue wasting my time.
Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by ojesymsym: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2007
Wat do u expect, he shud abadon his family coz of u. Where they not the ones who took care of him b4 he meet u. Girl take it easy wit him, he still cares abut u. dont write hem off like dat.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by mo2cum: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2007
i didn't say he should abandon his family.how would you feel if u get married to an industrous woman and all she does is take the money to her family.
Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by sagacious(f): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2007
You will need to adjust to his taste , if you really love the guy, i don't think that is an excuse for you to break up with him .Ithink love endure all things
Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by Busta(f): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2007
u just been with him 2 years
his folks has been there for him since forever.
Maybe without them, there won't be no him.
talk to him, tell him how u feel.

u gottta understand that Family is blood and no water!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by Kinkinatus(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2009
Hindsight is a beautiful thing. The issue of family as well as religion will crop up in the future as it has now. It is even worse once you both have kids and the kids get pulled in two different directions. You have a very good insight into how your future with him will turn out given his family influence that you are seeing now. Marry within your religion if you can. Will save you a lot of future pain and regret. undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by Olami90: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2009
@poster.try 2 talk senses in2 his head.i blivd he knew wot it takes to handle a matrimonial home&may be he is only tryin 2 fufil his obligatns to his parents b4 he get married but i knew he cant b so harsh(stingy)to u.kip talkin 2 him,he 'll av reasons 4 that,wit time he wil change.
Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2009
This is the kind of man that will be controlled by his family, if they dont like you, they will kick you out. I have seen it happen to many a time. sad
Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2009
LOL he is a great guy
Just talk to him and tell him that u deserve more time and how u exactly feel.
a guy who care about his family, and respect his mother will also respect his
partner.
Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by H2O2: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2009
lol @ this mad witch. were you expecting him to disown his family for your sake?
imagine you have the effrontery to reprove a man who is only your "boyfriend" for loving his own family.
Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by IykeD(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2009
mad witch lololol i can't laugh enof, don't mind all these girls? He should leave his family for you? Come to think of it, u r just his gf, when you do become his wife, i am sure u r the type that will never want to see your husband's family in your house.Pleas don't marry him and save him that future headache!

(1) (Reply)

I Married My Wife 13 Years Ago / You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following / They Dont Give A S/hit. They Dont Give A Damn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.