Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Africa Topic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Topic (10508 Views)

Africa Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Topic by IdiAmin2(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
norrisman:

Museveni has been in power for 26 years, just 4 years less than Mubarak ruled Egypt. If Museveni wasnt a yes boy to the west, the story would have been a whole lot different. It would have read something along the lines of: Revolutionary; Joseph Kony fights evil dictator Museveni for the liberation of Uganda. The message from the west is clear, If you are an African, Middle Eastern, South American leader, you can lord over your people for however long you like as long as you tow our line. I'll give some examples:

Yemen - Saleh in power 32 years - friend of the West - protected
Saudi Arabia - Royal family (dictators) - friend of the west - protected
Kuwait - Royal family (dictators) - friend of the west - protected
Qatar - - Royal family (dictators) - friend of the west - protected
Uganda - Museveni in power 26 years - friend of the west - protected
Cameroun - Biya in power 30 years - friend of the west - protected
Equitorial Guinea - Mbasogo - in power 33 years - friend of the west - protected
Burkina Faso - Campaore in power 25 years - friend of the west - protected
Zimbabwe - Mugabe in power 32 years - enemy of the west since he took white owned farms - persecuted
Egypt - Mubarak in power 30 years - friend of the west till the very end when they realised the Egyptian people wouldnt give up - protected
Iran - Ahmedinijad in power 7 years - opposes the west - persecuted
Venezuela - Chavez in power 12 years - opposes the west - persecuted

Ask yourself one question, why do you not hear anything about these protected long serving dictators in the western News. I am sure you know the answer to that.

Co-signed. 200% accurate
And let's not forget brother Ghaddafi. Friend of the west for 40 odd years while he cut deals with them. Protected, until he started talking about African liberation from western influence and trying to implement the Afircan development fund so that we stop borrowing money from IMF & World Bank. All of a sudden he went from protected to 'persecuted'. Western media: He is killing his own people, we have to protect the Libyans.
Re: Africa Topic by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2012
west? the west? smh this ppl
Re: Africa Topic by martinosi: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2012
Jiah011:

Spread the word and help bring this monster, Joseph Kony, to justice in Uganda! Let's do what we can to give a voice to the invisible children. At least as Nigerians with all the problems Nigeria has, things are not this bad. Abducting children and forcing them to kill and violation as to become child soldiers is as low as humanity can get and this does not happen in Nigeria. Let's move Africa into the light and stand in solidarity with those without a voice! At least for innocent children. They should at least have a chance! Reblog and repost and share this video everywhere you can! Let's get the word out. Children should at least have a chance to live! Reblog and repost and share this video everywhere you can! Let's get the word out. Thanks!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc&feature=email[/flash]

Link: http://www.invisiblechildren.com/videos

#StopKony2012

Please can you stop being a pain in the A** and research information instead of just
parroting what NGOs backed by the US Govt want you to say

The NGO, the Invisible Children that did this video that got 38 million hits in a few days
are "Suspect" and are being used by the US Govt Intel to push this agenda so that
we can have more US/Nato Interventions in Africa and more Resource grabs by Western Powers -

I said this about 7 months ago,

I gonna pull up the post and put it up for you

[size=15pt]And by the Way Where was the USA in the late 1980's, 1990's
when all this was supposed to be happening in the Uganda?
[/size]

Here are the Invisible Children NGO posing with Ugandan Govt forces who are currently
puppets doing the dirty work  for the USA in Somalia & Sudan and the Congo,

Source - http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/invisible-children-founders-posing-with-guns-an-interview-with-the-photographer/2012/03/08/gIQASX68yR_blog.html
Re: Africa Topic by martinosi: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2012
Donlittle:

west? the west? smh this ppl

Dude which country in africa right now has troops in more than three african countries
doing USA/NATO's/The West dirty work Yes u guessed it Mr Museveni Uganda,

Ugandan Troops are In Somalia, Sudan, Congo, paid for by US/NATO/AFRICOM,

Dont be Gullible and Fooled President Obama and his Backers have grand plans
for Africa & getting rich, just that u are not included!!!
Re: Africa Topic by BabaEleko(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2012
This video is 6 years old. There are new development going on that's not being included in this video. Go online, people of Uganda themselves are castigating the idiots who are trying to target cheap publicity with the release of this video. Mind u, I am not clearing josh of any wrong doing, I am just saying there is more to this video than u see. The story is not updated.
Re: Africa Topic by IdiAmin2(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2012
martinosi:

Dude which country in africa right now has troops in more than three african countries
doing USA/NATO's/The West dirty work Yes u guessed it Mr Museveni Uganda,

Ugandan Troops are In Somalia, Sudan, Congo, paid for by US/NATO/AFRICOM,

Dont be Gullible and Fooled President Obama and his Backers have grand plans
for Africa & getting rich, just that u are not included!!!

My guy, you might as well hit your head on brick wall. WE like Oyinbo man too much, anything Oyinbo na the author and finisher of our understanding, anything oyinbo talk na gospel. That is why the evil plan they have for our continent will always prosper.

I read this story in today UK daily mirror: the quote is 'Al-Qeada army' kidnapped and killed these 2 people
If oyinbo talk tomorrow that Bin Laden's sucesessor is now in Nigeria and Alqaeda is building nuclear bomb in Nigeria to target America, and they have to invade the country for the sake of national security. Do you think they will not do it? Once they put it on CNN and BBC, Nigerians will drink it as usual and will support the invasion in their millions
Re: Africa Topic by Dyamante(f): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2012
Im glad to see that some people are able to see beyond this facade that the west have created. First of all, Uganda discovered oil 2years ago so you can see why the u.s has keen interest there. Also what happens to the funds that are raised for such a 'noble' cause?these people really know how to play with peoples emotions such that we forget to question where our money goes to and how is it spent, I find not much different from a scam.
Kony has been doing this for the past 26years but why is it that now is when the entire thing comes to light, I hope people are starting to see where im heading,the west are not our friends and they dont really care about us because if they really did,most of the countries endowed with oil wouldn't be fighting. Look at Egypt,Libya,Sudan and Congo. Somehow the us has been involved in the wars in these countries,its about time that we stopped waiting on the west to help us sort our mess out and started taking charge of our continent
Re: Africa Topic by yhemster(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2012
Re: Africa Topic by IdiAmin2(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
Dyamante:

Im glad to see that some people are able to see beyond this facade that the west have created. First of all, Uganda discovered oil 2years ago so you can see why the u.s has keen interest there. Also what happens to the funds that are raised for such a 'noble' cause?these people really know how to play with peoples emotions such that we forget to question where our money goes to and how is it spent, I find not much different from a scam.
Kony has been doing this for the past 26years but why is it that now is when the entire thing comes to light, I hope people are starting to see where im heading,the west are not our friends and they dont really care about us because if they really did,most of the countries endowed with oil wouldn't be fighting. Look at Egypt,Libya,Sudan and Congo. Somehow the us has been involved in the wars in these countries,its about time that we stopped waiting on the west to help us sort our mess out and started taking charge of our continent

It is the same Oyinbo man that is providing Joseph Kony with weapons and funds. Do you think it is easy to be fighting a guerilla war in hiding for 25 years and not run out of money and weapons. There are quarters in the west that are funding Kony, the same that funded Charles Taylor's rebels, that funded Mobutu's rebels to take over DRC. but it's all part of the game - divide and conquer your enemies
Re: Africa Topic by annast: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2012
Interesting article on the United States troops in Uganda and Central Africa : http://chikaforafrica.com/2012/01/06/the-looming-united-states-invasion-of-central-africa/
Re: Africa Topic by zebudaya(m): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
norrisman:

Museveni has been in power for 26 years, just 4 years less than Mubarak ruled Egypt. If Museveni wasnt a yes boy to the west, the story would have been a whole lot different. It would have read something along the lines of: Revolutionary; Joseph Kony fights evil dictator Museveni for the liberation of Uganda. The message from the west is clear, If you are an African, Middle Eastern, South American leader, you can lord over your people for however long you like as long as you tow our line. I'll give some examples:

Yemen - Saleh in power 32 years - friend of the West - protected
Saudi Arabia - Royal family (dictators) - friend of the west - protected
Kuwait - Royal family (dictators) - friend of the west - protected
Qatar - - Royal family (dictators) - friend of the west - protected
Uganda - Museveni in power 26 years - friend of the west - protected
Cameroun - Biya in power 30 years - friend of the west - protected
Equitorial Guinea - Mbasogo - in power 33 years - friend of the west - protected
Burkina Faso - Campaore in power 25 years - friend of the west - protected
Zimbabwe - Mugabe in power 32 years - enemy of the west since he took white owned farms - persecuted
Egypt - Mubarak in power 30 years - friend of the west till the very end when they realised the Egyptian people wouldnt give up - protected
Iran - Ahmedinijad in power 7 years - opposes the west - persecuted
Venezuela - Chavez in power 12 years - opposes the west - persecuted

Ask yourself one question, why do you not hear anything about these protected long serving dictators in the western News. I am sure you know the answer to that.

You are the MAN. More grease to your elbows. May your pockets never run dry. May you family be always well dressed and well fed and may they always have joy.
Re: Africa Topic by babaowo: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2012
@norissman, u know watin dey happen and God will increase ur wisdom, we have some morronics idiots in this forum who think westerner are saint.
Re: Africa Topic by Leemak: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2012
Me fellow nairalanders pls for effective & confirmed foreign news & happenings visit www.presstv.com .pls dis is not advert, a fellow nairalander gave me dis site like 8 months ago & since den i can't do without dt site everyday.The site is all about concrete facts, d likes of CNN, BBC & Al-Jazeeral are all misleading international channels.
Re: Africa Topic by IdiAmin2(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2012
Leemak:

Me fellow nairalanders pls for effective & confirmed foreign news & happenings visit www.presstv.com .pls dis is not advert, a fellow nairalander gave me dis site like 8 months ago & since den i can't do without dt site everyday.The site is all about concrete facts, d likes of CNN, BBC & Al-Jazeeral are all misleading international channels.

Totally agree, press TV has been banned on UK cable TV, cos they wont broadcast propanga and telling people the truth.
Al-Jazeera was good at giving facts as well, until the zionist bought it, and immediately theeir news changed
Russia Today is another good channel to listen to real news - they covered the occupy movement in the US, while CNN and BBC kind of swept it under the carprt
Also, China's CCTV is good, but they are too anti-US in their news IMHO.
Re: Africa Topic by echobee(f): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
abi o
Re: Africa Topic by cap28: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
Joseph Kony has been on the CIA payroll for years, he gets all of his arms from america, his men use satellite phones to communicate with each other in the bush - where did they get the money to buy expensive satellite phones? this whole story about Joseph Kony is a diversion, the western controlled media are trying to divert your attention away from the real reason that they are in Uganda which is the recent discovery of oil deposits in that region.

Museveni the Ugandan president is even more deadly than Kony as he has killed thousands of his own people with the backing and support of america and britain. He has also teamed up with Paul Kagame of Rwanda and invaded a sovereign nation - DRC in order to gain control over the mines located in the eastern region of DRC - again this is being backed by powerful mining interests in europe and america, so forget about this diversionary story - there is no doubt that Kony is an evil man but he is a pawn and is being used to create a diversion away from the real story.
Re: Africa Topic by cap28: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
Keith Harmon Snow - an american investigative journalist explains how the western propaganda system works as well as more info on Museveni and Kony:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg6kPY7QC3M[/flash]
Re: Africa Topic by Gerrard59(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2012
Even though i entered late. Plz note: The Qatari,Saudi,U.A.E monarchy r not dicatorial. For instance,the saudi monarchy was formed in 1932 withowt western influence. Also it was formed b4 they discovered oil in large quantities. Cap28 talks as if,if given a visa to dubai-he would reject it. Am sure Ayatollah is a saint. Same man who loves nd guard xtians in dat secular country called iran.
The problem of Africa, mr cap28,is caused by africans and not anything west. Am sure the west r the cause of all the tribal posts nd e-fights in NL.
Re: Africa Topic by cap28: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
Gerrard59:

Even though i entered late. Plz note: The Qatari,Saudi,U.A.E monarchy r not dicatorial. For instance,the saudi monarchy was formed in 1932 withowt western influence. Also it was formed b4 they discovered oil in large quantities. Cap28 talks as if,if given a visa to dubai-he would reject it. Am sure Ayatollah is a saint. Same man who loves nd guard xtians in dat secular country called iran.
The problem of Africa, mr cap28,is caused by africans and not anything west. Am sure the west r the cause of all the tribal posts nd e-fights in NL.

Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE are all brutal dictatorships run by US and british backed puppets!  Im not too sure of the origins of Qatar and the UAE but i know that the Saudi Royal family is a creation of the british govt.

the british defeated the Ottoman empire during the first world war, the Ottoman empire had ruled over much of the area that we know today as Saudi Arabia for a very long time forcing the saudis into a position of subservience in their own land.    The collapse of the Ottoman empire enabled the house of Saud (the ruling royal family of saudi arabia) to regain control over this area and they were actively assisted by the british - they owe their existence to the military support given to them by the british.

You are therefore wrong to say that the saudi monarchy was formed without western influence.  the british wanted control of that region as they had full control over neighbouring countries like iraq, iran and jordan therefore it made strategic sense to also have a foothold in that area too by creating a puppet govt there that would remain beholden to them. Yes oil wasnt discovered there until 1938 but that doesnt mean the british were not controlling the region before the discovery, after all oil wasnt discovered in nigeria until 1958 but wasnt britain in control of nigeria before that period?

all the problems of africa are rooted in the intervention of europeans into africa , the transatlantic slave trade which resulted in the kidnapping of millions of able bodied men, women and children which led to the economic collapse of africa, colonialism resulted in the theft of our natural resources and neo colonialism has saddled us with criminal puppet govts who are aiding and abetting the western powers in the violation and plunder of our natural resources - so i would say europe and america are resonsible for our current situation.

i wouldnt want to live in any arab country, not after i saw what happened to nigerians in libya when NATO began the destruction of that country. The majority of arabs are not our friends - they still regard us as their slaves.
Re: Africa Topic by Gerrard59(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2012
Why didn't you mention the USSR dat supported Nigeria against biafra pulling out from Nigeria? I don't blame the west for any problem of ours at al. I blame Nigerians nd Africans. See how dvelopd uae is. was it nt their frnd/ship with the venomus west-very close nd tight.  And they maintain cordial f/ship like that with china.nd co. So? What bowt brazil cordial f/ship with every power in da world? You see,no man is an island. Actually blacks sold their fellow blcks during slavery-they were nt 4orced. Wat do you say bowt the e-fight tribal war on nl everydæ? Na west cause am too? Aren't africans cursed from the way blacks r bhaving 4rm washington to beijing?
Btw,wat r u doing in a western nation?
nd u sound like a consipracy theorist,always forming tins withowt facts.
Re: Africa Topic by cap28: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
Gerrard59:

Why didn't you mention the USSR dat supported Nigeria against biafra pulling out from Nigeria? I don't blame the west for any problem of ours at al. I blame Nigerians nd Africans. See how dvelopd uae is. was it nt their frnd/ship with the venomus west-very close nd tight.  And they maintain cordial f/ship like that with china.nd co. So? What bowt brazil cordial f/ship with every power in da world? You see,no man is an island. Actually blacks sold their fellow blcks during slavery-they were nt 4orced. Wat do you say bowt the e-fight tribal war on nl everydæ? Na west cause am too? Aren't africans cursed from the way blacks r bhaving 4rm washington to beijing?
Btw,wat r u doing in a western nation?
nd u sound like a consipracy theorist,always forming tins withowt facts.

Russia was not involved in the transatlantic slave trade, neither did it colonise any part of africa -its been tryign to gain some sort of neo colonial grip in africa but it hasnt been successful - most western european countries see africa as a gold mine for them to rap.e and plunder.

You blame africans and nigerians because you dont know your history and you suffer from inferiority complex, in your enslaved mind teh white man can do no wrong, he has destroyed your economies and you are still worshipping him, do you think our leaders could do what they do without western financial and military support, where do our leaders get their weapons from? do we manufacture weapons in africa?  who helps our leaders hide their stolen loot?  who builds all the white elephant projects? who was recently responsible for ordering nigeria and some other west african countries to increase the price of petrol? who advises african countries to continue to cut spending on education?  this is the reason majority of nigerians are semi literate, half of the so called schools in nigeria dont even teach you anything useful.

keep comparing yourself to arab countries, the west do not treat african like arabs as they regard arabs as being closer to them and more advanced than africans. 

you blame africans for everything because of your self hatred - what were africans supposed to do when they were faced with guns and bombs by the europeans? dont you understand that our people were enslaved because we did not have the military might to defend ourselves and not because we willingly sold our brothers and sisters into slavery - why dont you try researching your own history for once?

do you see yourself as cursed? if you do, i dont.

i am in the west because nigeria's economy has been destroyed by the world bank and the imf and they have even worse in store for the entire african continent.
Re: Africa Topic by martinosi: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2012
cap28:

Keith Harmon Snow - an american investigative journalist explains how the western propaganda system works as well as more info on Museveni and Kony:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg6kPY7QC3M[/flash]

Thanks for the video CAP28 , Here below is a video below from a Ugandan
proving that the KONY2012 VID is Propaganda and misleading

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DO73Ese25Y[/flash]
Re: Africa Topic by Gerrard59(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
It will be nice if you come back,nd stop whining over there.
Oh yes,the west have faults,bt wasn't the benin empire trading in slaves b4 the europeans bia? wat of the ijaws,ibibios,okrikans,weren't they already trading in slaves? I see you as a communist. the 9jarian govt has ntin to with the business of the downstream sector. Was it the same govt dat brought russians to build the ajakouta steel coq,where is it today? abi na west spoil am? Al the jumbo pay,hu earns it? Camerön?
I keep saying it,the problem of Africa is Africans. Abi na west follow make jos crises? or they made SAs to hate 9jarians? You should minimize ur blame,cos the same west didn't make ayatollah(u dodge ds question)buhari an islamist fanatic.
And remember you havn't told me how the west do make bluetooth to curse onlytruth al in d name of tribalizm.
Re: Africa Topic by Kahwayy(f): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2012
Something about this whole Kony story does not seem right. This thing has been going on for so long but has become sensational news recently. I have a feeling that western powers have a hand in this and want to use it as an excuse to invade Uganda.
Re: Africa Topic by Kahwayy(f): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2012
Something about this whole Kony story does not seem right. This thing has been going on for so long but has become sensational news recently. I have a feeling that western powers have a hand in this and want to use it as an excuse to invade Uganda.
Re: Africa Topic by Olaone1: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
Western propaganda lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Africa Topic by ebere1712: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2012
L
Re: Africa Topic by ebere1712: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2012
Lazy Nigerians, instead of doing their own research, come here to post crap from western propaganda machines. Think for yourself and stop listening to crap from BBC and CNN. They are all part of their criminal activities in the world. Say no to the pinky pigs , chinks, boko haramic Arabs, curry smelly Indians. fu*ck them all. All those ediot Metu that have helped enslave their own kind in a cesspool of poverty and incessant insecurities are going to reap twice the views of their sponsors. Metu stand up and fight for your dignity. The beautiful ones are mostly dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences / Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down / IBB Didn't Endorse Obi, He Does Not Have A Twitter Account - Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.