Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size (84397 Views)

Is It Right To Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You? / What Do You Call Your Dad's Brothers Or Sis. Who are of The Same Age With You / Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by agoshofin(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
Poster said:

This post shows how you can determine your age by your shoe size. A friend on fb posted it on her wall so I tot I'd share it here. It's especially a usefull invention for PAs and MAs who cannot tell their correct age. Try it & see.
[color=#550000]1. Take your shoe size

2. Now multiply it by 5
3. Add 50
4. Multiply by 20
, 5. Now add 1011 (Last 2 digits in this number must be the 2 digits of the current year for it to be completely. Eg 1010 for 2010 and 1012 for 2012etc)
6. Subtract the year you were born.
The number you get will be your shoe size & your age. The first 2 digits are your shoe size & last 2 are your age. Am i right?
[/color]

Please note question number 1 again, I thought we were calculating shoe size?
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Purist(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
Missy_B:

I still find it interesting and wow-ful  tongue

In that case, here's another one to wow you. cheesy

How to calculate your age using chocolate

1. How many times do you eat chocolate in a week? (More than 1 and less than 10, sorry)

2. Multiply that number by 2

3. Add 5

4. Multiply by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1762. Otherwise, add 1761.

6. Now, subtract your year of birth.

You should have a 3 digit number.  The first one is how many times you eat chocolate per week.  The other 2 are your age.

(Only works for the current year.  For next year, you have to add 1 to the 1762 and 1761)

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/g07Yik0/How-To-Calculate-Your-Age-Using-Chocolate
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Limaoscar: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2012
I
TRIED THIS AND IT WORKED

Hi Niralanders!
This post shows how you can determine your age by your shoe size. A friend on fb posted it on her wall so I tot I'd share it here. It's especially a usefull invention for PAs and MAs who cannot tell their correct age. Try it & see.
1. Take your shoe size
2. Now multiply it by 5
3. Add 50
4. Multiply by 20
, 5. Now add 1011 (Last 2 digits in this number must be the 2 digits of the current year for it to be completely. Eg 1010 for 2010 and 1012 for 2012etc)
The number you get will be your shoe size & your age. The first 2 digits are your shoe size & last 2 are your age. Am i right?

Correct!
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by ImperialMcHael(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2012
can someone help me, is this jazz?
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by denny4ril: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2012
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. D formula is true and so simple dat even a groundnut seller will get the answer. kUDOS to the person that came up with this bcoz i love maths too.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by kayswag100(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
Dumbest formula ever!
When u knw d yr u were born (as d formula requires) y wld u go through d stupidity of add and subtracting crap?

Y not JUST SUBTRACT D YR U WERE BORN FROM D CURRENT YR?
I m so pissed with myself 4 trying out d DUMB A.SS formular!

**long hiss: . .
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Idango(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
Stupidly funny,

The only thing here is that my year of birth is subtracted from this year to get my age. All the rigmarole is to confuse you.

If you want to use formula to calculate my age , then don't ask me for my date of birth.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Emmyk(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
Lol. Since I input my year of birth and shoe size in the equation, its no big deal giving dem bac to me. I tot dis was suppose to work like MAGIC
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by olaak1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2012
This is too cheap and childish; we did stuffs like this in my secondary school days!
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by gaddafe(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
As long as you have ur date of birth and the current year why won't you know your age?

Op are u in pry 1??
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by MissyB3(f): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2012
Purist:

In that case, here's another one to wow you. cheesy

How to calculate your age using chocolate

1. How many times do you eat chocolate in a week? (More than 1 and less than 10, sorry)

2. Multiply that number by 2

3. Add 5

4. Multiply by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1762. Otherwise, add 1761.

6. Now, subtract your year of birth.

You should have a 3 digit number.  The first one is how many times you eat chocolate per week.  The other 2 are your age.

(Only works for the current year.  For next year, you have to add 1 to the 1762 and 1761)

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/g07Yik0/How-To-Calculate-Your-Age-Using-Chocolate
Also interesting. . . Accurate answer.  cheesy
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by alex406(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2012
Nice mathematics't workd for me.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by jimjones: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
AfricaFace:

scientific Missy B,  I ASK AGAIN,  HOW DID THIS ADDY UP
I and my twin sister (Though not identical) doesn't wear same shoe size. she wears 42(9) and i wear 39(6). So how does it add up, we are same age(year, month, week,day,hour,minute) ,  do you need numbers to answer my question. please get serious with your Life, this is no logic.

eh maram, while i agree that the poster is quite dim, you on the other hand are the proper dummy here. how your mama take born you and your twin sister for the same MINUTE?
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by naijababe2(f): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2012
it worked!! cheesy cheesy *jumping* grin cheesy
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by roddk(m): 3:13am On Mar 10, 2012
works tho
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 10, 2012
worked for me smiley
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by oyinmio: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2012
Its just a brain teaser its not meant 4 people who dont know their age cause u need to know the yr u were born its fun anyway
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2012
This is a good formula, nice brain invention.
@OP
never mind those dummy-brain haters. your formula is interesting, i have used it to tease everyone around me and they were all amazed.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by itoldu: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
naijababe2:

it worked!! cheesy cheesy *jumping* grin cheesy
ICE GLO:

Wao i got it cheesy:p8-) sad sad
Imperial McHæl:

can someone help me, is this jazz?

I didn't know the HILTON'S had relatives on NAIRALAND. I'm sure they would be surprised too when they learn that not all biscuits come in wrappers. mmmmmttttttssssssssccccccchhhhhhhhheeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by roddk(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2012
lol,
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by ocyno2001: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2012
Gud calculatn, just tried it it wörke. Kip it up
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by ocyno2001: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2012
Gud calculatn, just tried it it wörke. Kip it up
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by hildaa(f): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nice formular
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by LordReed(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Missy_B: Very typical of Nairalanders!
One person says something, the others who lack the ability to think for themselves, like sheep, follow the man holding the crook and start to speak his language.  cheesy

The trick does not lie in the submission of your DOB - If it did, you'd still get an accurate answer if you provided your DOB and SS (shoe size) but changed the other figures, which is NOT the case.
The excellence of the 'magic' lies in knowing which numbers to pick and which arithmetic operation to apply.  So, yes, this is wow-fulwink

Sorry for humiliating the attempt at displaying smartness.  tongue

I wonder when you'll every grow up to know that smugness is not the same as smartness.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by hannydarl(f): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
If after doing all that wahala I still need the year of birth why not do a straight forward calculation then?

Tell me how to calculate a strangers age using only his shoe size.

If I know the year of birth, no need for the long story.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Chante429: 2:25am On Nov 16, 2013
2cute: I TRIED THIS AND IT WORKED

Hi Niralanders!
1. Take your shoe size
2. Now multiply it by 5
3. Add 50
4. Multiply by 20
,  5. Now add 1011 (Last 2 digits in this number must be the 2 digits of the current year for it to be completely. Eg 1010 for 2010 and 1012 for 2012etc)
it didn't work for me so how do you do it
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2013
hannydarl: If after doing all that wahala I still need the year of birth why not do a straight forward calculation then?

Tell me how to calculate a strangers age using only his shoe size.

If I know the year of birth, no need for the long story.
My thoughts exactly! Why go through this stress when I still need to supply DOB? Only useful if there is anyway I could know someone's age using only their shoe size.
Re: How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2014
2cute:
I TRIED THIS AND IT WORKED

Hi Niralanders!
1. Take your shoe size
2. Now multiply it by 5
3. Add 50
4. Multiply by 20
,  5. Now add 1011 (Last 2 digits in this number must be the 2 digits of the current year for it to be completely. Eg 1010 for 2010 and 1012 for 2012etc)

If I already know the year I was born and the current year, why would I use my shoe size to calculate my age?
*Current year - birth year = age.*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.