Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp (17436 Views)

Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night / 3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos). / Petition To Withdraw Youth Corpers From Violent Northern Nigerian States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by sicily4u: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2012
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by otokx(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2012
Annual ritual
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by binhozie(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2012
Someone just wakes up and posts a news piece without link, pictures or even concrete info like number Of deaths, location of accident. I'm not touching this news till its updated
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by onyewec3: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2012
SO SAD, pls we need the source/link to verify ur claim
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by cynthiafred67(f): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2012
So sad! may their souls Rest in peace Amen. cry
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by chines4(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2012
Can someone confirm this
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Kcgreat(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2012
May their souls in rest in peace,
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by purplekayc(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2012
After all d suffering in school?
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by optimistD(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2012
some situations ake us want to ask God why? but who are we? May God give thier families the fortitude to bear these lost.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by optimistD(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2012
some situations make us want to ask God why? but who are we? May God give thier families the fortitude to bear these lost.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2012
this is heartbreaking.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by BashMe1(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2012
All 4 dis dispecable country called Nigeria. MAy their Soul Rest In Perfect Peace. cry
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by stevenosa(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2012
So, PAINFUL. May their souls rest in the bosom of the Lord God Almighty. I pray that God will give the family members the grace to bear this irreversible loss.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by mcchegzy(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2012
we nid to knw if it true, send a real link
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by doctokwus: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2012
Not in d news,no pics,no links,no other poster has hinted of d news& many here are saying R.I.P,nysc dis,nysc dat.
Let d op show us evidence dat dis kind of tin happened,less I tink its one of those distasteful posts,gradually gainin ground in NL
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2012
so sad. May God repose their souls and grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss. Amin
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Jemibee: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2012
May their souls R.I.P !!
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by ifysoft: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2012
They died for real, do not have exact figure as it was a chartered bus and might have been overloaded with imsu students heading to Nasarawa, RIP,

I just wonder why we are still serving a nation that does not care for the citizens,
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by brighter: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2012
This is a terrible news. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by doctokwus: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2012
ifysoft:

They died FOR REAL, do not have exact figure as it was a chartered bus and MIGHT have been overloaded with imsu students heading to Nasarawa, RIP,

I just wonder why we are still serving a nation that does not care for the citizens,
Op really wishes dese guys are dead,just to back up a story he has scanty facts on.This is taking thread postings to a whole new level
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by macob(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2012
too bad. i pray dia souls rest in d Lord, i'm an Imo Star too
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by jaguar09(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2012
Oh my alma mata! what has your STARS done!!! This must be a result of someones carelessness and abuse of office.

A panel of investigation should be set up to investigate the cause or reason for the delay in issuarance of Call-Up letter to this intend corps.

Camps opened 6th of March, 2012 why give call-up letter on 5th March, 2012? Someone must have abused his/her office by not doing the right thing at the right time. whoever it is the cause of the death of this ones.

People should learn to take responsibilities for things that are in their care if it all goes wrong.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by ifysoft: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2012
doctokwus:

Op really wishes dese guys are dead,just to back up a story he has scanty facts on.This is taking thread postings to a whole new level

Hold yourside na, if u want to see for yourself, join a bus to nasawara from your present location and start looking at the roadside,
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Harbb: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
rip
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by muyoto: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2012
when did this happen? and how many of them?
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Nemerem44(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
Na wa o! What kind of tragic news is this one now, ? Why on earth should IMSU release their call-up letter that late knowing fully well the Closing date for NYSC camp. It wasn't like this during my own time (2009). I remember i collected mine like 5 days before camp opened. I also graduated from IMSU. So sad. May their souls rest in Peace. Amen
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
Oh! cry

This is sooo sad. sad

May their souls find peace with the Lord. NYSC is not worth losing your life over. Good Lord!!!!
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by iheanyi4u(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2012
I actually feel for their families. Only God can heal them and see them through this challenging time. So sad. . .
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by andyanders: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2012
I have said it that this NYSC should be scrapped. Is a curse rather than blessing. If they still want it, People should be posted to their own area of abode or State of origin, rather than swapping Northerners or southerners. Northerners should be allowed to serve in the North. If BH or these militants want to kill them, they should go ahead. Look at how these great men and women got killed as a result of a faulty nation. A country that never gave you any grant to graduate out of school.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by niceprof: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2012
its true just called the school,18 of them died and the school and nysc are treading blames on who delayed their call up
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by unclenna(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
after all the reading, tough exams, and 4 to 5years in the university they ended up like that. What a loss to there families. Oh LORD accept the soul of these young men and women in JESUS NAME. Amen. cry
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by hildaa(f): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2012
r.i.p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Pics From The Accident Handling Simulation Carried Out By NEMA And Red Cross / 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? / Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.