Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp (17439 Views)

Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night / 3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos). / Petition To Withdraw Youth Corpers From Violent Northern Nigerian States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by ujchief(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2012
jaguar_09:

This must be a result of someones carelessness and abuse of office.

A panel of investigation should be set up to investigate the cause or reason for the delay in issuarance of Call-Up letter to this intend corps.

Camps opened 6th of March, 2012 why give call-up letter on 5th March, 2012? Someone must have abused his/her office by not doing the right thing at the right time. whoever it is the cause of the death of this ones.

People should learn to take responsibilities for things that are in their care if it all goes wrong.
my exact thuts! I culd imagine the students encouraging the driver to speed up or they'll miss the deadline. Thats too bad for imsu administrative oficers!
I'm stil waiting for an authentic source.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by alexola20(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Shuen: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2012
rip cry cry cry cry
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by LEXYLOV: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
@poster, Wetin kill dem yo nor mention am ooo, anyway RIP to them. sad sad sad
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Ariesng(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2012
Terrible. May they find eternal peace.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by kemisuga(f): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
Oh My Gosh! cry
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by qualified(f): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2012
for everyone asking for link/source, the story is true. my kid brother was the first person that told me about it cos his coursemates were involved. he has been in IMSU trying to pick up his Statement of Result. infact, he was supposed to be on his way too for NYSC. maybe, he would have been among (but thank God he was not mobilized for NYSC yet)

I BLAME IMSU FOR THEIR DEATH!

why all the protocols in collecting call-ups?
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by kizito96(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
This is a sad story. May their Soul Rest in Peace
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Otses(f): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2012
After struggling in the university, this is now the final outcome, this is so sad. May their soul rest in peace
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by stainny: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
really sad! may their soul rest in peace. Meanwhile let's leave NYSC out of this, people can die any time anywhere. NYSC did not cause the death of any one. Think of the reckless drivers and bad roads and other factors.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Quadmaster(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
Very sad story. May God help us in this country. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by GboyegaD(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2012
May their soul find rest with God.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by seyibrown(f): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
rip!
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by seyibrown(f): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
RIP! It is unfortunate that many higher institution staff think that their job is to effectively hinder the smooth running of the institution! They think students are there to be oppressed rather than assisted or given guidance! embarassed sad
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by studyineu: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2012
NYSC has done more bad than good, everytime is one bad story or another, let it be cancelled period.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by mgolo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
Why,why? !!!
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by chucky234(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2012
This country is not worth anyone's life,may their souls rest in peace.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by chosen04(f): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2012
niGERia is worth living for but am not sure she is worth dieing for. Therefore, If you choose to die for her its your fault . . . . . . . . . . .Bola Ige
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by echobee(f): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2012
may their soul rest in peace
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by sunky644(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2012
r.i.p
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by gozzynes(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2012
rip
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Onyenna(m): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2012
To the fallen imo stars,RIP . . . . So so sad!!!
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Onyenna(m): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2012
To the fallen imo stars,RIP . . . . So so sad!!!
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by bashydemy(m): 4:18am On Mar 10, 2012
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by bashydemy(m): 4:19am On Mar 10, 2012
cry cry cry cry
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by JASBROS(m): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2012
what a tragedy! may their perfect soul rest in peace!
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Emeka72(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2012
Too bad, pple who just graduated.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Gboliwe: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2012
May they rest in peace.
Its a big shame to the system
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by koolvin12(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2012
@all, dats how imsu is like, during my time,i was among d first set of pple dat collected call up letter in 2010 and we got ours just a day to the camp closure, Alot of pple didnt make it to the camp, They had to wait till d next batch, This country is a mess, I wish i was neva a nigerian, May their souls rest in perfect peace, Amen
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by chikaliki: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2012
This is in deed a sad news may there gentle souls rest in perfect peace.
Am an imo star and I also served in Nassaraw State.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by FRANKBENN(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2012
May their gentle and perfect soul. RIP. Amen!
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by dmxqo(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2012
I pray thz z a rumour, i hv bn hearng d news since yestrday, I cm here 2 get a confirmatxn bt, nothng!

If its a rumour thn i thnk its gud, @ least change IMSU's insensitivty. Am an IMSU STAR, got my callup 5 days aftr swearng in @ camp, waz jst lucky 2 b admittd. All bcz of IMStUpidity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Pics From The Accident Handling Simulation Carried Out By NEMA And Red Cross / 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? / Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.