Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp (17437 Views)

Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night / 3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos). / Petition To Withdraw Youth Corpers From Violent Northern Nigerian States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by samyng(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2012
Ah may their soul rest in peace
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by pawa4ul: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
I blame all this on the school officials who will always find pleasure in delaying graduands from their clearance cos of want of money and greed. I hope they are happy now? Other school authorities should learn how not to delay their students from what they should do on time. Nonsense!
What a huge loss not only to their parents but to us all (Nija). All the efforts and brains wasted.
RIP all.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by owolabi101: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2012
inallilahi waina illaihim ragihun, God knows more better.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by owolabi101: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2012
inallilahi waina illaihim ragihun, God knows more better.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Mortalelement: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2012
If dis is true,it's very pathetic.So these young men/women have labored 4 nothing;all thier sufferings;all d sleepless nites.My heart bleeds with pains at d instance of those heartbreaking news.Their parents had invested 4 nothing;watching hands to crack kernel 4 fowls.Am dislocated wit dis unpalatable development.God help us
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by mymadam(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2012
This NYSC thing should be scrapped ASAP. It may be 'useful' to a certain part of the country, it is totally useless to others. If it has to be retained at all, let it be VOLUNTARY! Ah, ah, abi na by force? I'm sure the useless program is still on because; (1) Someone is getting the contract to supply meat (lean cows), rice, palm oil, etc (2) Which 'carpenter' gets the contract for the uniforms? (3) Supply of the shoes (4) Invisible materials, etc. I challenge the powers that be to, as a matter of public interest, publish the names of the contractors getting the NYSC contracts. I assure Nigerians that you will be shocked to the bones to see some 'unlikely' names, yes indeed! Then you'll know why the NYSC is being kept, Boko Haram or no Boko Haram. Come on, please does anyone know if the watered-down Nigerian version of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Bill/Act/Law/Decree/Oh-God can be called into action in this matter? NYSC, PHCN, NPF 1, NPF 2, NPA, NNPC, PPRA, NCS, are all brothers & sisters from the same parents. God bless (save) Nigeria. GREEN, WHITE, GREEN! P.S. Before any clown starts bashing my beloved Nigeria, I wish to point out that Naija is still better than many PR-promoted countries around, so please leave us alone, at least for now.
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by debycounty: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2012
May GOD grant deir parent d fortitude to bear d loss.And may gentle soul rest in perfect peace.amen[/b]
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by pistol: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
Very very unfortunate.May their soul rip.High time we scrap this nysc.It has outlived its usefulness
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by Maurice45(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2012
May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amem
Re: A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp by muyoto: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
very, very unfortunate cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Pics From The Accident Handling Simulation Carried Out By NEMA And Red Cross / 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? / Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.