Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Bad Publicity For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Publicity For Nigeria (837 Views)

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns / Public Outburst Of Pej,okupe,ffk And Dokubo Created Bad Publicity For Gej / Bad Publicity Is Good Publicity:the Case Of Cramjones And Kemi Guvnors Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Publicity For Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
Nigeria continues to have bad publicity each week.

I thought the "underwear" bombings and the UN Office in Abuja attack was bad enough, but now we have to add hostage killing.

419 was bad enough, but to be labeled a terrorist nation is something FAR worse.
Re: Bad Publicity For Nigeria by chosen04(f): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
Thank God am not a Nigerian, I may be a niGERian but definitely not a NIGERIAN
Re: Bad Publicity For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
^
Hahaha
Nigeria is breaking so many hearts
Re: Bad Publicity For Nigeria by namfav(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2012
why are you heartbroken by kidnapping? i thought that was a innovation from the east and the delta, you should be used to that because it originate from your region
Re: Bad Publicity For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2012
breezy147:

^
Hahaha
Nigeria is breaking so many hearts

This is what you get when you elect an incompetent drunken fisherman as president.
Re: Bad Publicity For Nigeria by blacksta(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
in about couple of weeks i am going to naturalize as British citizen hence wont be flying around with that green stained passport. The harassment is just too much to bear.
Re: Bad Publicity For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2012
chosen04:

Thank God am not a Nigerian, I may be a niGERian but definitely not a NIGERIAN

hahaha grin my sista no kill me o.

(1) (Reply)

SSS Nab 4 With 60 Explosive Devices In Gombe - Boko Haram Easter Package / New Breed/future Political Players We'd Like To See / Renaming UNILAG Was Not In The Script We Prepared For GEJ Says Speechwriter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.