Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! (1819 Views)

First Bank Give Me My Money / The Current Balance Of SAVINGS Account With Access Bank / Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! by ochukoccna: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
This past week has been hellish for Intercontinental Bank Plc customers due to Access Bank acquisition of IB Plc.
Question 1: How long does it take for system's integration to be finished?
Question 2: How can you lockout an entire bank's customers [IB Plc] from the financial network such that they can't check their account balance, ATM cards etc. From where do you expect them to get money to do their daily activities? Rob a bank? embarassed embarassed
Question 3: Is it not apparent that Aigboje Aig Imokhuede has bitten more than he can chew in IB Plc. A 'distressed' IB Plc never treated customers this shabbily like a 'healthy' Access bank.
Question 4: What sanctions is Sanusi i.e. the regulatory authorities going to apply to his friend in the way of sanctions, fines, rebates to dissatisfied customers etc?
How can you just wake up one morning, turn off my bank's switch in the name of acquisition and keep me from my money without qualms?
If Sanusi does nothing, can't the National Assembly sanction this fockers? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Even as the story unfolds, Aigboje Aig Imokhuede my middle finger is raised up in toast to you, your crew and your b@#tches too. cool cool cool cool

Can other Nairalanders share their experience in the past week in the hands of Access Bank?
Thanks. cool cool cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! by Chinom(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2012
Well, i did not bank with IB. But access bank screwed up my IB shares. How the phock did they convert 100,000 shares of IB to 4000 shares of IB. Yes, my account at CSCS still reads 4000 units of Intercontinental bank and not Access bank. My stockbroker has no answers either.
Re: What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! by hallmark77: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
I thought it was only me and I start getting worried from yesterday because I have no clue upon all my contact with my reletionship officer.If I was in Nigeria,I will close my accounts and move to firstbank or gtb,because the way the whole account integration is done seems awkward and I have no idea on what is going on with my money.Total Bleep up upon all their over-hype accessonline which I tried to register according to your mail but keep saying invalid phone numbers.Men!you are not alone but I just hope they fix it this week and I cant be running back to Nigeria just to go to a bank for such issue.Even at that,I like to have rest of mind when it comes to financial matters but with Nigeria NO WAY!
Re: What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! by hallmark77: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2012
I thought it was only me and I start getting worried from yesterday because I have no clue upon all my contact with my reletionship officer.If I was in Nigeria,I will close my accounts and move to firstbank or gtb,because the way the whole account integration is done seems awkward and I have no idea on what is going on with my money.Total Bleep up upon all their over-hype accessonline which I tried to register according to their mail but keep saying invalid phone numbers.Men!you are not alone but I just hope they fix it this week and I cant be running back to Nigeria just to go to a bank for such issue.Even at that,I like to have rest of mind when it comes to financial matters but with Nigeria NO WAY!
Re: What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! by purefella(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2012
I have over 500k pending to reflect in my bank account , payments from my clients still haven't reflect and it's really making me worried
Re: What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! by hallmark77: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
The moderator should please put this on the front page so that access bank workers can see it and do something about it.What kind of nonsense integration is that?
Re: What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! by iykay4455(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2012
Someone should sue that imokhuede
Re: What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! by ochukoccna: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
iykay4455: Someone should sue that imokhuede

This is Nigeria. He'll likely get no grief for this lax handling of people's money but personally,they've lost me as their customer .
Re: What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! by zinosleek(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2012
I'm glad I withdrew all my money two weeks ago and I don't think I ll use it again
Re: What Is Wrong With Access Bank? Give Me My Money! by SkyRider1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
Access has always been fraudulent. I left the bank 2007 2hen they fraudulently stole from me in the guise they were charging me for overdraft.
Once a thief always a thief/

(1) (Reply)

May Your Road Be Rough: The Timelessness Of Solarin’s Wisdom / I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It / Meet The Man Who Makes A Fortune From Selling Roasted Frogs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.