Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue (5353 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by bittyend(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2012
Beaf that is funny this our oil [/b]is giving them nightmares jason that is not a proper statistics,show me how much the region actually generate internally not all these marginalises quoter system you are displaying some of them was implemented by military govt for their selfish reasons and you know what am talking about thats why northern nigeria is using for their demand for more oil money like oliver twist

Your oil?? The oil belongs to the Itsekiris and the Ilajes - the Aniomas, Isokos, Ikas, and Urhobo are [b]parasites
- like their brothers up north. grin
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by maxell(f): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2012
SHAME ON OP FOR INCLUDING THE SE.

THE PROF SAID THE SS CONTRIBUTES 91% OF FEDERAL REVENUE, NOT THE SS AND SE
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by jason123: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2012
Da infamous:

Beaf that is funny this our oil is giving them nightmares grin grin grin jason that is not a proper statistics,show me how much the region actually generate internally not all these marginalises quoter system you are displaying some of them was implemented by military govt  for their selfish reasons and you know what am talking about thats why northern nigeria is using for their demand for more oil money like oliver twist wink

Military?? Those were recent figures or evidence. Did you follow the SS formula's link Read up on it.

ikeyman00:

@@@@

well i think it laughable when people come out to write s hit in nl

everyday what me sees here is either becomeyeye has forgetten to take his medication or jason and crew are talking about evidence

what evidence

take abuja and lagos for a example the entire motor parts centre is completely run by the igbo gurus

the same goes to lagos and etc

so when u see the aboki landlord lamenting that they couldnt rent their properties cuz the igbos have flee duely to ba stard boko brainless moslem u think thats is a joke

And so? I subtracted Lagos (after all, you make up 99% of it) and its still beats the SE so what are you on about? Can you please show me where entire motor parks are ran by Igbos in Lagos? I though there were a lot of Yoruba touts running the parks?

Moreover, if you make up such a majority in Lagos, why can you win a LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTION in the state C'mon man, tell those tale to the unexposed.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by aljharem(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2012
maxell:

the dude is an ideeiot. there are so many ideeiotic bigots on Nairaland even the PA to the president Beaf. My sister please manage the ideeiots grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by ektbear: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2012
OP is very dishonest. No wonder he didn't provide a link to the article:

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/component/content/article/140-the-friday-edition/37300-north-is-ungrateful-south-south

The northern part of this country does not contribute anything to the national purse. If the area that produces the resources has just a token of 13 percent, the remaining 87 percent is free gift to the entire nation, particularly the North that has nothing to show for its existence. At the Political Reform Conference in 2005, we went to the Federal Ministry of Finance to get figures and facts about what each of the zones contributed to the commonwealth. What we saw was amazing; the North-West brings nothing, the same with the North-Central and North-East. The South-East and South-West brings minor but the South-South contributes 91 percent.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Osiris212(f): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2012
Thats Ibo man for you, they are always like this. When you cheat and commit fraud in the south east, they hail you as being "smart" or they called it "business". Never take Ibos serious, chances are you die before your time.

Yeah, Capt. Barbosa qucikly asked for refrence cos some of us know how they operate.

ekt_bear: OP is very dishonest. No wonder he didn't provide a link to the article:

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/component/content/article/140-the-friday-edition/37300-north-is-ungrateful-south-south

Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2012
The OP is such a failure. angry Doctoring information to suit your myopic agenda.

Infact, you deserve hot laps of slap from everyone on here. You're a disgrace angry
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Ejine(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2012
This site layout is hurting my eyes, goddammit!!! angry angry
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by 4chi: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2012
maxell:

In the new nairaland,despicable vermins like the OP should be banned automatically for deliberately posting falsehood. He apparently underestimated the resourcefulness of posters and thinks everyone is a lazy oaf like himself. @ OP, lying is a clear feature of Ill breeding and very poor upbringing and you really should be ashamed of yourself and all what you stand for....shame on you!
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by aljharem(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2012
4chi:

In the new nairaland,despicable vermins like the OP should be banned automatically for deliberately posting falsehood. He apparently underestimated the resourcefulness of posters and thinks everyone is a lazy oaf like himself. @ OP, lying is a clear feature of Ill breeding and very poor upbringing and you really should be ashamed of yourself and all what you stand for....shame on you!

Very well said. These are the sort of animals we deal with each day on the internet grin grin grin grin grin

The OP should actually be banned sad
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by NorthSharp(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2012
4chi:

I think the OP has been thoroughly and adequately rebuked by decent posters who must have felt genuine offence at his disgusting behaviour.

He must have regretted it by now, hence he has been hiding in utter shame somewhere.

So please allow him some reprieve, to try to regain his lost credibility and confidence with the passage of time.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Yeske2(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2012
Na lie, Ndigbo don't contribute anything so can we leave? Biafran for life.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by aljharem(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2012
Yeske!:

Haba Yeske !, You know we are just joking. Ndigbo contribute a lot all we are just doing is to castigate the OP (Bashr4)

I have said it before and I would say it again that I am and indeed all Nigerian are privilege to be in the same country with one of the most industrious people in Africa and indeed the world.

Please don't mind our utterances here. smiley
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by aljharem(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2012
Yeske!:

Haba Yeske !, You know we are just joking. Ndigbo contribute a lot all we are just doing is to castigate the OP (Bashr4)

I have said it before and I would say it again that I am and indeed all Nigerian are privilege to be in the same country with one of the most industrious people in Africa and indeed the world.

Please don't mind our utterances here. smiley
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by EkoIle1: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2012
These useless people and their crooked 419 ways sha.

Na the same people dey go steal picture from internet to lie say their lazy and incompetent governors they build massive this and that.

Never trust any AGIPA clown, trust them at your own risk.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by ektbear: 1:22am On Mar 12, 2012
Eko Ile: These useless people and their crooked 419 ways sha.

Na the same people dey go steal picture from internet to lie say their lazy and incompetent governors they build massive this and that.

Never trust any AGIPA clown, trust them at your own risk.

Well I didn't expect the OP to outright lie. You expect in a political forum basic honestly.

But obviously that is too much to ask for from people like the OP.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by ektbear: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2012
So no apology from the fraudulent OP?
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by dayokanu(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2012
The OP is the typical Yiboman

Who else would change the content of an article to suit his interest?

Who else would sell ordinary chalk as Paracetamol if not Igbos

Who else would sell fake spare parts as original if not Igbos

WHy do you think the term Aba-made became synonymous with counterfeit goods?

Who else would call a man who fled warfront a brave warrior if not Igbos.

They are the scums of the earth

What does Yiboland contribute to Nigeria except erosion, 419- Anajemba, Ritualist-Otokoto, Cannibals- Clifford orji, Drug pushers and Boy-boys- Azikwe, Ekwueme, Soludo etc
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 14, 2012
dayokanu: The OP is the typical Yiboman

What does Yiboland contribute to Nigeria except erosion, 419- Anajemba, Ritualist-Otokoto, Cannibals- Clifford orji, Drug pushers and Boy-boys- Azikwe, Ekwueme, Soludo etc

100% on point cool the op is a cretin
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by dayokanu(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
OP is a disgrace
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Eziachi: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
@bittyend,
LOL. Some of you tribalistic champions always seem to have short memory. So when you want to divide Biafrans, you will tell us how Aniomas or Ikwerres are not Igbo and how they will not be part Biafra according you. But with this thread, just for your convenience, they are Igbos today because Asaba to you do not deserve being capital, even when you are not even from the damn place to begin with, and that your theory is to support your new found love for the the socalled Itshekiri and Ijale. Whenever a lion is speaking up for the Zebra population, we know the real intention behinds it.
And don't we knew what the sudden love our Yoruba brothers is suddenly developing for Itshekiri? Just in case, another unholy marriage after Nigeria. I can't speak for Itshekiri people, but I am sure they cannot be fooled by a new found brother called the Yoruba. Is it a crime for Yorub to be on its own as a nation without finding a long lost cousin or nephew?
When the time come, itshekiri can be on its own if it so wishes, afterall Andorra in Europe is only couple of hundred thousand people but still a full fledge nation. Only in African you are told that you should be bigger than China to qualify as a free nation.
And all this rubbish talks about who contribute this and that, can't it be solved in just one stroke? Let everyone go back to pre 1914, so whatever everyone thinks he is bring into the Nigerian purse now, you can keep. No more anyone calling another person a parasite. So if you feel insulted being called a parasite, lazy etc, why develop fever anytime you hear the word seccession, self determonation, resources control or even Biafra?

Just like your viper leaders, an average Nigerian is bloody hypocrite and double faced animals.

1 Like

Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Eziachi: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2012
Osiris.212:
Thats Ibo man for you, they are always like this. When you cheat and commit fraud in the south east, they hail you as being "smart" or they called it "business". Never take Ibos serious, chances are you die before your time.

Yeah, Capt. Barbosa qucikly asked for refrence cos some of us know how they operate.

I am sure the closest you've been or dealt with an Igbo person is watching him Nollywood movies and that may be a fact.

1 Like

Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by dayokanu(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2012
Eziachi: @bittyend,
LOL. Some of you tribalistic champions always seem to have short memory. So when you want to divide Biafrans, you will tell us how Aniomas or Ikwerres are not Igbo and how they will not be part Biafra according you. But with this thread, just for your convenience, they are Igbos today because Asaba to you do not deserve being capital, even when you are not even from the damn place to begin with, and that your theory is to support your new found love for the the socalled Itshekiri and Ijale. Whenever a lion is speaking up for the Zebra population, we know the real intention behinds it.
And don't we knew what the sudden love our Yoruba brothers is suddenly developing for Itshekiri? Just in case, another unholy marriage after Nigeria. I can't speak for Itshekiri people, but I am sure they cannot be fooled by a new found brother called the Yoruba. Is it a crime for Yorub to be on its own as a nation without finding a long lost cousin or nephew?
When the time come, itshekiri can be on its own if it so wishes, afterall Andorra in Europe is only couple of hundred thousand people but still a full fledge nation. Only in African you are told that you should be bigger than China to qualify as a free nation.
And all this rubbish talks about who contribute this and that, can't it be solved in just one stroke? Let everyone go back to pre 1914, so whatever everyone thinks he is bring into the Nigerian purse now, you can keep. No more anyone calling another person a parasite. So if you feel insulted being called a parasite, lazy etc, why develop fever anytime you hear the word seccession, self determonation, resources control or even Biafra?

Just like your viper leaders, an average Nigerian is bloody hypocrite and double faced animals.

Actually most Yorubas would want the SW as a country as it is right now and also want the SS to either stand on their own or go to their ethnic nationality

Its Ibos mainly who seek to ally themselves to SS by force.

havent you notice the trend of bundling them together SS/SE? Have you ever seen anyone write SW/SS before?

Its Ibos who attache by force just like in the days of Biafra
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by ektbear: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
Where is the fraudulent OP to apologize?
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Eziachi: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2012
dayokanu: The OP is the typical Yiboman

You forgot to include some guy called Sam Okwaraji. Now start again

1 Like

Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
Sam Okwaraji who died serving his country but was forgotten by his people, It was only a Yoruba governor who remembered and honoured him
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by ektbear: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
The OP is a coward, snake, scoundrel and a fool.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Eziachi: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Actually most Yorubas would want the SW as a country as it is right now and also want the SS to either stand on their own or go to their ethnic nationality

Its Ibos mainly who seek to ally themselves to SS by force.

havent you notice the trend of bundling them together SS/SE? Have you ever seen anyone write SW/SS before?

Its Ibos who attache by force just like in the days of Biafra
It was people like you that kept spewing the false infomation tht Igbos wants anybody again in a force marriage of a country. You had been reading from the likes of me for how many years now?
Nowget it straight, We will like Igbos thrown into Rivers, Cross River, Delta states etc to join us in a future Biafra and that is, if they so desired.

Annang, Efik, are welcomed if thye so wished, Ijaw or any other is a capital NO. So get your facts right. It was you Yorubas that wants one Nigeria one minute and the next its united states of southern Nigeria, the next breath, you want you newly discovered nephews called the Itshekiri in another mini Nigerian marriage.

MASSOB wants a free Biafra with Ndigbo alone, MEND want the free ND nation for the population it speaks for, and Junaid Mohammed has told us now that if push comes to shove that the North too are ready for Arewa and I ask again, what does the Yorubas want, apart from a brand new marriage with mindless who must have fortotten the nightmare called Nigeria?
Take a stand, no more coded speaking and hiding under SNC.

1 Like

Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
Eziachi:
It was people like you that kept spewing the false infomation tht Igbos wants anybody again in a force marriage of a country. You had been reading from the likes of me for how many years now?
Nowget it straight, We will like Igbos thrown into Rivers, Cross River, Delta states etc to join us in a future Biafra and that is, if they so desired.

Annang, Efik, are welcomed if thye so wished, Ijaw or any other is a capital NO. So get your facts right. It was you Yorubas that wants one Nigeria one minute and the next its united states of southern Nigeria, the next breath, you want you newly discovered nephews called the Itshekiri in another mini Nigerian marriage.

MASSOB wants a free Biafra with Ndigbo alone, MEND want the free ND nation for the population it speaks for, and Junaid Mohammed has told us now that if push comes to shove that the North too are ready for Arewa and I ask again, what does the Yorubas want, apart from a brand new marriage with mindless who must have fortotten the nightmare called Nigeria?

I thought it was the SE leaders bending down and pandering to Ijaw criminals like Asari Dokubo just to suck up to them.

Wasnt it Ibo states that were recording 98% for Jonathan even higher than some SS states

Yoruba leaders have never advocated for anyone to join us rather if the country should break, Everyone stay on their ownWhat we have is enough for us. Unlike some greedy people in the SE

The same thing that happened in 1967 when they invaded the Mid west, and forced some minorities into their Biafra mess

Yorubas wont force anyone to join us, Infact we prefer a homogenous country where Yoruba is our lingua franca

Ibos want Biafra yet keep emigrating to SW and North in millions daily

I have never seen a more confused people. When Israel wanted their country in 1948, many of them were migrating from Europe towards their land not away from it like Ibos
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Osiris212(f): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
what ever you are smoking to be making you to spew thrash on this thread must be sooooo strong.
The useless and fooolish OP is a pointer on how dubious are.

It is a common knowledge that Ibos can do anything and called it "business". This was not the first thread Ibos are tempering with to justify their hatred for south west. Cheating itself is a legal art in Ibo land, so take your damage control to the bin.

Fraudulent ethnic group

Eziachi:
I am sure the closest you've been or dealt with an Igbo person is watching him Nollywood movies and that may be a fact.
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by ak47mann(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
Eziachi:

real talk my bro,dont no were they belong confuse people
Re: Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
dayokanu:

I thought it was the SE leaders bending down and pandering to Ijaw criminals like Asari Dokubo just to suck up to them.

Wasnt it Ibo states that were recording 98% for Jonathan even higher than some SS states

Yoruba leaders have never advocated for anyone to join us rather if the country should break, Everyone stay on their ownWhat we have is enough for us. Unlike some greedy people in the SE

The same thing that happened in 1967 when they invaded the Mid west, and forced some minorities into their Biafra mess

Yorubas wont force anyone to join us, Infact we prefer a homogenous country where Yoruba is our lingua franca

Ibos want Biafra yet keep emigrating to SW and North in millions daily

I have never seen a more confused people. When Israel wanted their country in 1948, many of them were migrating from Europe towards their land not away from it like Ibos

you need to convince the awori and egun people of lagos to join your odudu land first before looking to know what happens in the east of niger. if you look at the map, you see that ijaw will claim all the way from delta to lagos coasts arguing that ilage is ijaw, and awori and egun will claim the rest of lagos. you my Yoruba animal will find yourself landlocked!
hahaha, i no fit shout. shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, / Nigerians Reacts As "Made In London" Kilishi Is Sold For £5.50 Online (photos) / Breaking News America Gvt Banned Tinubu From Enter The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.