Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Toasting On The Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting On The Street (790 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting On The Street by dealordea(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
To me it sound awkward how some guys tend to toast a girl they never know from adam on the street, i am not talking about occassions gathering but i mean when you see a girl on a neutral ground passing through your street and you walk up to her about liking them,it got me thinking, does girls like been approached on the street from a total stranger? I know girls love it when guys tell them how sweet they look but if a guy should approach and start telling you how u look like his great grand mother and all other blah blah blah, do you love this kind of approach. feed in from both parties. grin
Re: Toasting On The Street by md4real(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2012
to know someone, you just have to start from some where. whats the big deal in talking to her? the stupid aspect is just professing love for her instantly
Re: Toasting On The Street by md4real(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
to know someone, you just have to start from some where. whats the big deal in talking to her? the stupid aspect is just professing love for her instantly
Re: Toasting On The Street by md4real(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
Re: Toasting On The Street by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
Love happens anywhere hey even on the bus.
Re: Toasting On The Street by Talking(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
It doesnt matter where u meet the person, U could have d feeling of approaching or "toasting" ha right from the 1st time u saw ha. The only abomination is this, do not tell ha u love ha embarassed embarassed even if u think u do, cos der is love @ 1st sight. wink wink This can come up later if there will b a later of course. grin grin grin
Re: Toasting On The Street by md4real(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2012
Re: Toasting On The Street by Killz3(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2012
md4real: to know someone, you just have to start from some where. whats the big deal in talking to her? the stupid aspect is just professing love for her instantly
+1000

(1) (Reply)

Two Wrongs That Makes A Right / Ebsu Post-ume 2012/2013 Is Now On Sale / Multiple Gfs, Not Right But Normal?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.