Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? (1206 Views)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love.. / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? by femmy2010(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2012
I stumbled on the extract below and kept wondering if those readings are true.

Sagittarius and Scorpio love compatibility
Scorpio is dominant by nature, but he/she will have trouble keeping their Sagittarius partner under control. Scorpio loves his/her house while the Sagittarius' suitcase is always ready to be taken to a journey. The freedom is necessary for Sagittarius . Sagittarlus's far-roaming interests constantly make Scorpio jealous. Romantically, this is a volatile combination. Sagittarius is playful about sex and finds Scorpio's intense, dominating passions too much to cope with. Soon Sagittarius's inclination is to fly. Their mutual attraction is explained by sex and can not last for a long time. A one night's affair - yes; a marriage -NO.
http://www.gotohoroscope.com/sagittarius-compatibility.html

Re: Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? by emofine2(f): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2012
Can 7 billion people be truly governed by only 12 personalties and fate?

Would someone's character be similar to mine because we share the same date of birth? . . .even twins are not necessarily alike undecided

I wonder why people attach much significance to these horoscopes - have they proved true all the time? . . .Besides aren't these readings pretty vague?

I wonder if those who are deeply invested in this mysticism may possibly end up tailoring their being just to qualify or alter a predicted outcome undecided

Each to their own I guess.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? by Killz3(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
emöfine2: Can 7 billion people be truly governed by only 12 personalties and fate?

Would someone's character be similar to mine because we share the same date of birth? . . .even twins are not necessarily alike undecided

I wonder why people attach much significance to these horoscopes - have they proved true all the time? . . .Besides aren't these readings pretty vague?

I wonder if those who are deeply invested in this mysticism may possibly end up tailoring their being just to qualify or alter a predicted outcome undecided

Each to their own I guess.
God bless you! kiss
Re: Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? by Agybabe(f): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2012
Amen!
Re: Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? by omoharry(f): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
To some extent, they really do. pple of like zodiac signs usually have similarities and they some certain stars that they are not compartible with.
Re: Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? by femmy2010(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
Okay
Re: Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
So You Say
Re: Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2012
Horoscope my foot! ;DHoroscope my foot!
Re: Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? by Mynd44: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2012
Horoscope my backside
Re: Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 15, 2012
The people who read into that stuff just end up tailoring themselves to it.
There is a crucial stage in the amebic growth of a person's life where they seek an identity for themselves. Who they should be, how they should act, etc.

If they happen to jump on horoscope personalities, that is eventually what their amebic personality at that point evolves to become.
Re: Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 15, 2012
I dont know about all this horoscope stuff.Who knows about the mysteries of the cosmos. Its fun to check out sometimes. And my sign decribes me almost scarilaly( made that up) to the point! So go figure sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

How Best Can U Tell A Guy Dat He Is A Terrible Kisser? / Happy Birthday Sijo01 / Why Do Girls Love Lies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.