Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,875 members, 7,844,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! (11796 Views)

Love Does Not Ask Us To Be Perfect / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Mynd44: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2012
Hey Chimezie, come help me empty my waste receptacle
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Chimezie198(m): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Hey Chimezie, come help me empty my waste receptacle
Taah! Dat wheelbarrow na special barrow oo!
I go take am carry you and your wife on your wedding day and honeymoon too!
:p
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Mynd44: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2012
Chimezie198: Taah! Dat wheelbarrow na special barrow oo!
I go take am carry you and your wife on your wedding day and honeymoon too!
:p
No worry I go give you 50 naira to repair the tire
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by itiswell1(m): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2012
This guy needs evaluation. True love indeed. Why didn't he jump and be buried in the grave with her. Rubbish.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by lookie: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2012
No comments on this i swear! to each man his own. lipsrsealed
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by sylve11: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2012
Jeez! shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by ehie007(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2012
Madness
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by ocholiogoh: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2012
the man done kolomental finish.......
a beg house where can i get a software and bulk pins cos i want start a recharge cards printing bisness?
i shall be be tnxful if give useful info.
tnx.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by henrychubayo: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
Culture molds people for right or wrong. I believe that he acted these not because he is insane, but because he held some culture belief in his mind that staying with her wife will make her guidan spirit to be with him and his son always. Certainly, this man is not a christian but also he need to be taught the best way of life.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by jspac(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2012
That guy no well,and somebody called this true love.TUFIAKWA!
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by doofanc: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2012
True love?? More like true insanity! :-O
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by fasa2020(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2012
This is absolute rubbish ! Why dont he stays underneath rather ? He should had dug his wife's grave, entered and covered himself with the mud ! True love Ko, True lunatics ni !
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by kizito96(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2012
Total Madness
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by solgee(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2012
Mpetempe: The man needs a phycologist or what a spiritual person call spiritual delieverance.
hahhahahaha...u can said that again
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by badesco(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2012
The guy must be insane and in need of psycho treatment , if not how do u explain that.May be the guy is using it spiritually. He should be kept in a mental home forever and ever.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by OAM4J: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2012
Real madness. He should be sleeping in a psychiatry hospital.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by timpaker(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2012
js_pac: That guy no well,and somebody called this true love.TUFIAKWA!

how come the 'bobbi still dey busty after 5years ? no wonder d man dey sleep with d smelly thing. smh!
Oloshi!!!
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Pakavy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2012
la'illa a'illala!!!!
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Moyola(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2012
Bad demonstration of real love.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by razznaija(f): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Tinax(f): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
Aru! abomination..
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Mavrick2012: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2012
Till death do us...sory,even death canot do us path
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Brite02(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
Ivynwa: I'm speechless,
Yet amazed by this manner of love and attachment.
It's very touching that he went sleeping on the grave, later dug a tunnel beside the grave just to be beside her (I mean it's amazing)
It's too much to have her dead body inside the house yet this is all amazing!
I'm amazed.

seconded, what a love, even in death.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Brite02(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2012
Ivynwa: I'm speechless,
Yet amazed by this manner of love and attachment.
It's very touching that he went sleeping on the grave, later dug a tunnel beside the grave just to be beside her (I mean it's amazing)
It's too much to have her dead body inside the house yet this is all amazing!
I'm amazed.

seconded, what a love, even in death.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by kooto(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2012
It is obvious he is not normal, with this action his son too will be abnormal if something is not done.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by LEXYLOV: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2012
I hope this will make the Vietnamese authority to act fast and help those people overcome their problem, They actually needed help to be healed. lipsrsealed
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2012
The man needs to be checked he's sick. This is result of too much love
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2012
Oh my gosh!

The man is a one sick individual!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] / All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.