Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ (5966 Views)

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc / We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram‎ – Buhari / Nairaland Hardtalk: Who Gains Politically from BOKO HARAM? GEJ or GMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Demdem(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2012
President Jonathan conveys his sincerest and heartfelt commiserations to the families of the victims of the bomb attack earlier today on the St. Finbarr’s Catholic, Jos as well as the entire congregation of the Church and the government and people of Plateau State.

President Jonathan reiterates his Administration’s total condemnation of this and all other terrorist attacks on innocent Nigerians and reassures all Nigerians and friends of the country that the Federal Government is doing everything possible to end the spate of mindless attacks and killings in parts of the country.

The President urges Nigerians not to despair or be discouraged by the persistence of the attacks in spite of government’s efforts to deal decisively with the menace of terrorism within the country’s borders because despite seeming appearances to the contrary, government is indeed winning the war against the terrorists and will continue to progressively destroy their ability to unleash murderous attacks on peaceful, law-abiding Nigerians.

In this regard, it is worthy of note that in recent weeks national security agencies have identified and arrested more of these agents of darkness than at any other time. Their hideouts and modus operandi are also being consistently exposed.
President Jonathan assures all Nigerians that Government will continue to build on these recent successes by our security agencies until terrorism is totally defeated in the country with the support, cooperation and solidarity of all patriotic citizens.

The President therefore calls on the populace to remain patient and refrain from taking matters into their own hands through actions such as reprisal attacks, as Government continues to take the battle to the merchants of terror and close in on their locations, funding and sponsors.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/03/nigeria-is-winning-war-against-boko.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Nigerianeye+%28NigerianEye%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail

The Retardeen has spoken grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by omoajiri(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2012
Talk,talk & more talk....smh
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by born2boink(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2012
The first rubbish headline talk I have ever read on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by xynerise: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2012
@topic. As for me, I see the opposite undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by deeplow: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2012
Win.person wey Neva win anything for hin life,even class captain dey talk say hin dey win war with BH.dis bobo na mumu o.too much talk

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Kekekenny(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2012
This man u talk 2much joooh.well,Of course the government have made all sorts of
promises but as we all know, actions speak
louder than words.
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2012
is this guy mad or wat? really? they just blowed up a police station today. really tho? u think because they are killing their self they will run out of suicide bombers... damn it
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by doctokwus: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2012
Didn't know GEJ is a comedian or was it a slip of tongue.
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by cj12(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2012
Everyday another casualties,people losing life here and there,my thought are with the families that lost their loves one,may their souls avenge on their killers.
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by xynerise: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2012
cj12: Everyday another casualties,people losing life here and there,my thought are with the families that lost their loves one,may their souls avenge on their killers.
AMEN!!
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Kachi01: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2012
God bless you able presido, you will continue to win until peace raigns in this nation.
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by kokoA(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2012
Someone please wake GEJ from sleep.
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by blaKKy83(f): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2012
Stupid talk.......SMH...I need spiritual catapult
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Kachi01: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2012
[quote author=deeplow]Win.person wey Neva win anything for hin life,even class captain dey talk say hin dey win war with BH.dis bobo na mumu o.too much talk[born to rule syndrome.]
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by tuhott(f): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2012
..."condole with the families's victim, we will soon apprehend the culprit" all balderdash cry cry
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2012
Kachi01: God bless you able presido, you will continue to win until peace raigns in this nation.
sarcasm? or u re joking? u must be a comedian like ur "able" leader
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by deeplow: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2012
[quote author=Kachi01][/quote]oh boy.I dey sure u part of dem wey dey support d subsidy removal sef.wetin jonah dey do,wey u like?hin talk for campaign say na action hin dey about n less talk.hin don con dey do d latter pass.btw,ruling is different from winning.he is losing big tym.for every life lost,he loses.
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by niddamugu(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2012
Another political propaganda!
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Koolking(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2012
Of course, you are winning - verbal war against Boko Haram. shm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by sojimade(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2012
Jonathan de fool himself, i hope he doesnt end up in blast! Help me tell him to wise up
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by hakanai(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2012
You are doing great presido and armed forces!!! what you need to do now is give em an upper cut to send them dying for once.Too much lost abeg!!! close this chapter sharperly. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Lollysbride: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2012
Thanks for the reply[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2012
Talk is cheap n free , ride on our presido lol!
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Ayor93(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2012
yes..foolishness @its peak
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2012
like seriously,y'all expected dis man to make sense in his speeches?....u guys r on a long tn...am not evn xpectin anyfn gud 4rm dis dullard
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by blacksta(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2012
I agree 100% as it is a game of who talks too much.
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Dandas: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2012
Truly speaking,i campaigned and voted for Gej,but I am not happy with Gej.Honestly speaking,GEJ is confused about Boko Haram issue.I am not blaming him but my blame is why should he continue making stupid statements in national dailies that they will do this and that to Boko Haram,that boko haram will be a thing of the past,that Boko Haram will soon be wipe away,that Southerners living in the North should not panic but should remain where they are.yet Boko haram are bombing and maiming lives here and there.Why cant Gej accepted that this is more than what he can handle and then make a plan that the southerners in the North be evacuated to their their respective states pending when normalcy return if atall it will,otherwise why cant this country be divided.I am an igbo man and it pains me seeing what is happening to my people living in the North and GEJ will be there making silly and stupid statements in the national dailies.Had it been that OBJ is the president and this kind thing is happening,he MUST have taken an action.Its atimes very nice for a leader to be very radical and rugged.
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by mufc009(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2012
kokoA: Someone please wake GEJ from sleep.
Na die he go die for that sleep wey he sleep.
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
"All I do is win, win, win, no matter what". . . Mr President should have been featured in that song.
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Nayah(f): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
Hope Nigerian FG is right
Re: Nigeria Is Winning War Against Boko Haram - GEJ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2012
Oko Patience makes more sense he's quiet than he does when speaking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Aloma Muktar 1st Female Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Candidates Who Have Boycotted Presidential Debates / FG’s Monthly Electricity Subsidy Spending To Crash By 52% On New Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.