Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? (13965 Views)

Ignitlyte Consulting Interview Invitation... Are They Real? / First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by kctek: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
i dont blame you guys criticising dukwe's company because you dont have any understanding about what the company is into and what they do, the company's mission is different from a normal way of nigerians mind set, i bet every one of you this company will grow very big that most of you discreminating it now will be begging to work there. this company is just a year and 8 months old, not even upto 2 years and yet they this big. this is a company that has come to touch peoples life and bring about development to nigeria, removing the mind of nigerians from depending on government and prove to them that the private sector can change this country and make life better.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by development: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
The owner of this site should be careful because the kind of disgrace this forum is showcasing towards high level of illeteracy of Nigerians to the world is alarming. All because you all supposing graduates went for an orientation or interview for a job in a company and you did not understand the vision and mission of the company you then decided to destroy the image of the company simply because you spent your transport money. l feel sorry for you all especially Oluwaseun Osewa if nothing is done to delete most disgraceful comments, this forum will be history with time.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2012
i got a call last week to come for the induction/training which was to start on the 1st ie yesterday. I spent the entire weekend thinking about it and i decided not to attend because the benefits just seemed too good to be true
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by anabenae: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
fidel6255: "YES THEY REAL". It is real. one thing u should know is that people must talk.
why not go give a try and see for urself after all there is
no harm in trying and seeing is believing so they say.

Atleast I am a staff there.

for further enquiries call me on 08134428811.

wish u best of luck
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by anabenae: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
If u work dya snap coy pix make we see
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Agbgift(f): 4:44am On Nov 14, 2012
They are real. Two friends of mine whom we both served in d same LG works wit them. Its becos its marketing job, dats wy I didn't apply wift them.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by slimteaz: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2012
Am so confused. I went for d interview as a client analyst and was given three forms d same day to sell against monday. Am not even clear and sure if my salary is real.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Thankgodiyke(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2013
Pls i got an invi.. 4 interview Frm dukwe inc..Ar they 4 real? Should i go?..Feb 4th
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Pls i got an invi.. 4 interview Frm dukwe inc..Ar they 4 real? Should i go?..Feb 4th
see let me make understand thing here ok. The company is real oh. But thier mode of operation is wht i question. So before u go and waste ur transport fair 2 port-harcourt let me acquite u wit some basic information u nd 2 knw. So u will be beter inform 2 make any decision. See broder d truth is dat i wen there last year march, i was invite for orientation nd wen i got 2 port. It was an amazin structure. Bt d crowd i met there dat came 4 d orientation was like wow, even some folks took flight 4rm abuja 2 d place, it was an amazin crowd. So d moderator came in and gave us d a brief history nd purpose of d company. He was a nice orator wit a convincing will, . Then he told us our part 2 play in d company. dis is the break down, u will be called client analyst ur job is to recruit 30 cdm that is communinty development managers . U are 2 manage them and train them. U will nt be given any support from d company, even d brochure use for convincin ur cdm is u will buy it nd u need abt five each cost 2500. I can't go on nd on. D truth is dat ur salary is not certain. it is only wen u have been able 2 recruit 30 cdm. den they will start payin u 50,000 naira. U can visit thier website www. Dukwe.com for more details as to d job of a client analyst. Stay bless and be wise
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Thankgodiyke(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2013
Thanks bro 4 ur candor..there website is scanty as there is no much info 2 hep put matters clear
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by DWJOBScom(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
i was invited one certain time and honored it and it was very phony - told to make people get money from sales of form and the money gotten from this form will be used to build an oil refinery somewhere and that the investors' gender must be of the female gender bla bla and while the lady was speaking i fell asleep...woke to realize she has finished and she said we are required to sell an impossible number of the forms and told us a "supposedly" held secret that she has nominated i and the fellow to remain at the branch as directors while she heads back to PH. i felt for the employed agent who did her best to convince me to risk my reputation and draw up ladies to buy up the forms for a refinery that will be ready by the year 2015.....so sad.
Please don't waste ur time scooting around their offices
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by DWJOBScom(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
earring: Helo Mr Danielnwodi,

What a way to express your opinion over an

issue you were not able to comprehend.A job

advert was posted in the net. In it was

specified that the job was meant for those

that leave arround the Niger Delta region.You

travelled from Lagos to attend the interview.

At the end of the orientation you had every

opportunity to ask your questions which you

did not.

For you to castigate the name of a Director of

the company and the company itself, due to

your inability to take responsibility for your

foolish action, is a big offence (Character

Assasination) punishable by law.

From your storyline, you claim to have been

dealt with by the company even before you

crossed the gate of the company. Are you a

ghost or a witch? Your expression is poor,

your tenses are bad, yet you condemn a

Director that has created a niche for himself.

Could this be the reason you remain

unemployed? If you continue like this, you

will tour round the world in search of a job

and still will not be employed.

The name of the company is Dukwe and 21

Pillars for Global Development Equity.Their

project in Nigeria is called New Nation. New

Nation is the development of 50 African Nation

in 21 economic ways using the power of the

private sector in innovation, capital

Generation, Fiscal conservatism, and profit

focus.It is practically turning Nigeria to

America in our life time. This is the private

sector respons to the Fedral Government Vision

2020.New Nation is veryfiable and it has come

to stay.

There are 2 set of people; the leaders and the

led. it is obvious you belong to the latter.

New Nation will happen in your life time, you

will be convinced by then,goodluck

I think u will make a credible publicist for a dishonest scheme - its a scary scheme u guys are upto and will backfire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: 200,000 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Engaged As Financial Service Operator / Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Npower April Stipend Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.