Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Why Won't She Leave Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Won't She Leave Him? (992 Views)

Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't She Leave Him? by Cicero23(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2007
I met this girl sometime this year and then we started seeing even tho' she told me that she had a boyfriend who is based in another town. The whole thing started like a casual fling a couple of months back and all we did was have sex with absolutely no commitment. Before we both knew it, we were deeply in love with each other. I have offered her my all if she'd only let go of the other guy, whom she claims she doesn't love but can't leave. We have had this discussion several times within the last few months but haven't been able to make much sense out of it, We have broken up but come back together during the last few months more times than I can remember cos she just wasnt ready for any commitment. Anyway, recently, she had to travel and visit her boyfriend where he is. On her return, she said she couldn't go on with it cos she felt her life was getting too complicated. I dont mind the casual thing if she'd have me that way cos all i want is to be able to see her face everyday and hear her laugh everyday. We have been apart for just a couple of days but guys,, I cant sleep or eat and I feel like am dying. What do I dosadsad
Re: Why Won't She Leave Him? by wed123(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2007
Can't sleep or eat and feel like you're dying? My candid advice? -- Just die.
Re: Why Won't She Leave Him? by skyfaze(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2007
o boy go on with the relationship, don't advice her to leave her formal guy b/cos he was there b/4,if u can show her love more than the other guy she will love you more and she might eventually leave the guy. GOOD LUCK
Re: Why Won't She Leave Him? by Cicero23(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2007
@ Wed123

That's a bit nasty dawg, undecided sad
Re: Why Won't She Leave Him? by segzicres(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2007
i elieve you're not stisfying her well, i believe she was just using you to satisfy her below the belt needs, and her other man must be better.
let it go man or keep on straffing her.
Re: Why Won't She Leave Him? by FactorChic(f): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2007
na both of una dey waste time, I think she likes what u do in bed, and d other guy dey give am goood money, u get 2 choices, keep sleeping with her, get caught by d other guy wey fit kill u or not, or make u leave am go find someone else, u dey sleep with person, she say she no fit leave d other g uy, u con tak say u no fit eat, u never see better food be dat
Re: Why Won't She Leave Him? by ima1(f): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2007
well u knew she had someone else n u still wanted to date her, why would u want someone who is unavailable. abi u thought she would leave the other guy 4 u. stop dreaming n get a life.
Re: Why Won't She Leave Him? by Busta(f): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2007
let it go

she belongs to someone else.
Re: Why Won't She Leave Him? by Cicero23(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2007
Man!!, una nasty for this Nairaland oo!! CHAI!!!
Re: Why Won't She Leave Him? by iice(f): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2007
why can't people just stick to their original agreement? undecided
You either let her go or keep on as you are now undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is This Real Love Or What? / Are Romance Novels Harmless Reading? / Am Confused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.