Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Please I Need Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Urgent Advice (1650 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / Oooo No Pls Help I Need Urgent Advice !!!!!!!!!!!! / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Advice by realpeople: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
[b]I had a clash recently and it was right in my room.
Let me start with the proper story.

7 months ago I slightly quit my relationship because of the insults I was getting from my ex-girl due to unemployment and

other issues.
I decided to quit the relationship then 3 weeks ago I went into another relationship which was moving fine but my EX kept

on calling me with the reason that she would really want to see me and discuss some issue with me and I affirmed it and

told her to come over to the house. Meanwhile I wanted to use the opportunity to introduce her to my new girl friend.

The day she was supposed to come, I had a little face-off with my gal cos of a text message from my person Doc who wants me

to have dinner with her on the same day and I simply told my girl to calm down, that we will discuss it later in the

evening.

But when she (my gal) came that night, my EX was already coming to my house for the said discussion and there was no time

for me to tell me girl that I would have a visitor because she was in the company of her friends, I was waiting for her to

be alone.

My EX came in abruptly and I couldnt do the introduction. But my girl friend came back to the room with an insult saying I

was so wicked and I told her to calm down and remember what i told her in the morning. but she continued and suddenly made

a call to her friend who came in into my sitting room and started pouring buckets of insults to me and I ordered them to

leave me my room immediately.

Now I went back to beg my girlfriend after sending my EX out that same night but decided not to listen to me and sent me

out of her place.

I am very very confused, is it right to call my ex back or keeping on getting the insult from my new gal every time I try

begging her?[/b]
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by Tinax(f): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2012
my gf,my ex,my this my that,go get a job.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by kolaoloye(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2012
How old are you my brother? BRB
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by mrpwale: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2012
you messed urself up bigtyme bro..dont you have a house
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by Exponental(m): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2012
Keep on managin ur new girl n live ur life with buckets of insults.

Call ur ex, apologise(if u humiliated her) n arrange a neutral place where u can meet.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2012
kola oloye: How old are you my brother? BRB
Poster answer the bolded
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by deshclones(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2012
whoever gave you internet access instead of a job should be shot... cheesy cheesy
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by realpeople: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2012
@Kola I am 31 yrs.
I am only seeking for advice please. Help your brother.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10am On Mar 14, 2012
realpeople: @Kola I am 31 yrs.
I am only seeking for advice please. Help your brother.

U are 31 in d body of a 12 yrs old, like seriously Man Up!

U have explained and apologized ,dats all you needed to do.

All dis continuous pleading is getting childish, do something valuable with ur time abeg!
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by Dyt(f): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2012
i dont even understand d piece of sh1t he wrote
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2012
lol funny story........u need to start thinking deeply before making any decisions. Your current girlfriend should have known about the request to converse with your ex before you even agreed. U should explain everything to your current girlfriend and any action you wish to take. All the same, wish u the very best
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2012
OP,try and get ur new gf back and stop all this unnecessary beging. talk to her like a man and btw what are you still carryin gf's around,or you wan friend all naija babes finish, and as for your ex,let her remain EXpelled
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2012
shilees: Mcheeeeeew,those girls are either overaged or ugly to b disturbing demselves over an unrepentant jobless, homeless guy like u.go & find a job

Wetin warrant all dis raking? Who u b sef? Na ur junior sister dem dey Bala ni?

U don't no d guy , so u have no frigging rite to call him jobless and Homeless.

Jeezzz na wa ooo

Mstewwwwwwww!
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by olanajim(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2012
@poster
you dont really have any problem as far as I am concerned. It is just one of those events that shape us as humans and also allow us opportunity to know who our partners are. Fir of, your ex is clearly still in love with you and she is a material girl.

As for your gf, she has every right to act that way because the setting as you narrated is a perfect set up for infidelity and deception by men. However, that doesnt mean you have done anything wrong either, provided that you actually didnt meant to cheat on her.

My little piece for you is this...

Stop the begging and allow the storm to calm. Call your gf best friend who is coolheaded and can understand.. Not one who is a fool and will join in raining curse on you. Explain to the girl and make a simple request of her facilitating a meeting between you and your gf. Once this is done, calmly explain what happened..and try to ensure you clear the gray areas...

Openess is important just as trust. You see, put yourself in her shoe, and let the event happen in reverse order... Will you not have reacted that way? Dont be selfish and dont be paralized with fea r of lost.

If you do all you can and she still refuse to bulge... Leave her alone and stay away from both girls. Unless you are desperate for something.. If you are real and not selfish.. You can do it. You will always find someone who love you. For sure, your ex will still be stalking you and you gf will also be licking her wound..

Hey, you said you are jobless... This is good news! Simply concentrate on being somebody and they will fight over one another to have you have you back!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by realpeople: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
olanajim: @poster
you dont really have any problem as far as I am concerned. It is just one of those events that shape us as humans and also allow us opportunity to know who our partners are. Fir of, your ex is clearly still in love with you and she is a material girl.

As for your gf, she has every right to act that way because the setting as you narrated is a perfect set up for infidelity and deception by men. However, that doesnt mean you have done anything wrong either, provided that you actually didnt meant to cheat on her.

My little piece for you is this...

Stop the begging and allow the storm to calm. Call your gf best friend who is coolheaded and can understand.. Not one who is a fool and will join in raining curse on you. Explain to the girl and make a simple request of her facilitating a meeting between you and your gf. Once this is done, calmly explain what happened..and try to ensure you clear the gray areas...

Openess is important just as trust. You see, put yourself in her shoe, and let the event happen in reverse order... Will you not have reacted that way? Dont be selfish and dont be paralized with fea r of lost.

If you do all you can and she still refuse to bulge... Leave her alone and stay away from both girls. Unless you are desperate for something.. If you are real and not selfish.. You can do it. You will always find someone who love you. For sure, your ex will still be stalking you and you gf will also be licking her wound..

Hey, you said you are jobless... This is good news! Simply concentrate on being somebody and they will fight over one another to have you have you back!

@Ola you are a good person what you have said here. I am sure without washing your dirty pants outside nobody knows how dirty it looks. I thank everybody for your contribution and from the Advice and insults, I will learn and it cant stop me from sharing my f...ck ups with noble and briliant ppl like.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by 190: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
This guy has suffered -

LOL @ BUCKET OF INSULT grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by osajojo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
Your old gf is better than the new one. U said she poured you bucket os insult ask urself what if it was bucket of acid. I can never date a girl who can insult me weda angry or not
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by hope2sweet: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by Dlionsheart: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
realpeople: [b]I had a clash recently and it was right in my room.
Let me start with the proper story.

7 months ago I slightly quit my relationship because of the insults I was getting from my ex-girl due to unemployment and

other issues.
I decided to quit the relationship then 3 weeks ago I went into another relationship which was moving fine but my EX kept

on calling me with the reason that she would really want to see me and discuss some issue with me and I affirmed it and

told her to come over to the house. Meanwhile I wanted to use the opportunity to introduce her to my new girl friend.

The day she was supposed to come, I had a little face-off with my gal cos of a text message from my person Doc who wants me

to have dinner with her on the same day and I simply told my girl to calm down, that we will discuss it later in the

evening.

But when she (my gal) came that night, my EX was already coming to my house for the said discussion and there was no time

for me to tell me girl that I would have a visitor because she was in the company of her friends, I was waiting for her to

be alone.

My EX came in abruptly and I couldnt do the introduction. But my girl friend came back to the room with an insult saying I

was so wicked and I told her to calm down and remember what i told her in the morning. but she continued and suddenly made

a call to her friend who came in into my sitting room and started pouring buckets of insults to me and I ordered them to

leave me my room immediately.

Now I went back to beg my girlfriend after sending my EX out that same night but decided not to listen to me and sent me

out of her place.

I am very very confused, is it right to call my ex back or keeping on getting the insult from my new gal every time I try

begging her?[/b]

HOW MANY BUCKETS OF INSULTS HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED BEFORE YOU USE YOUR COMMON SENSE??

(1) (Reply)

ded / Why The Hatred For Short People / Father's Plan To Offer Nearly £40 Million To Any Man Who Can Marry Her.*pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.