Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Hi To Niaraland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi To Niaraland (1008 Views)

Is Niaraland Full Of Fraudsters? / This New Niaraland Layout Is Like That Ghana Forum / I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi To Niaraland by britgirlee(f): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2007
Just saying Hi really enjoy the site new to Niaraland , Born and bred in London but look forward to the debates!!
Re: Hi To Niaraland by cuteass1(f): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2007
Welcome to nairaland dear. As close to Nigeria as you can get from there wink

Tighten your seat belt, cos there's loads of fun for the fun-lovers, but at the same time, packs of wisdom to be collected . . u ain't seen nothing yet.

Hope you have a blast babes wink See ya around!
Re: Hi To Niaraland by britgirlee(f): 3:39am On Oct 29, 2007
thankyou, i certainly will wink
Re: Hi To Niaraland by COLLINSibe(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2007
u can bet your ass on this

cos i know we are sure gonna have fun
Re: Hi To Niaraland by britgirlee(f): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2007
your a bit late,,, grin

check out my posta and controversal threads I have written!!!! grin
Re: Hi To Niaraland by scambater(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2007
Do you mind if I say you smoking hot!!! shocked shocked
Re: Hi To Niaraland by Macgreat(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2007
Hello there,
how are you girl? you are welcome to nairaland dear.

scambater:

you are smoking hot!!! shocked shocked

True!!!
Re: Hi To Niaraland by akinsadeez(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
welcome girl,nice name u got though.u'll catch lots of fun here.
Re: Hi To Niaraland by kokorunna(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2008
Welcome to nairaland, a site loaded with fun. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hi To Niaraland by oscarwilde: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
abeg somebody tell how 2 post a topic
Re: Hi To Niaraland by oscarwilde: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2008
plshow do i start a topic
Re: Hi To Niaraland by britgirlee(f): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2008
just look above the headers,,,,,,,go into what area you want, culture etc ten click on new topic, off u go
Re: Hi To Niaraland by SOPRANO(m): 12:28am On Feb 01, 2008
SMOKING HOT?, I DON't KNOW ABOUT THAT, I'VE SEEN BETTER, BUT SHE'S PRETTY AS A HUMAN. undecided
Re: Hi To Niaraland by britgirlee(f): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2008
SOPRANO:

SMOKING HOT?, I DON't KNOW ABOUT THAT, I'VE SEEN BETTER, BUT SHE'S PRETTY AS A HUMAN. undecided

Hi thankyou for your comment but this is not about my profile or what i look like , your opinion is niether here or there and ill prefer if you just kept it friendly, as the forum is clearly for new members saying HI!!!
Re: Hi To Niaraland by SOPRANO(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hey, BriticoChick, I'm not in any way repudiating your physical attribute nor defaming your character, I was only responding to someone's outlook on your physique,

Don't take it personal cause I meant no harm,,

HOWEVER, IF YOU WANNA GO THERE, GO RIGHT AHEAD CAUSE I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS; SO DON'T MESS WTIH THIS BROTHA,
ALL IN ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A NICE GURL, EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW YOU, MAY BE THAT MIGHT RESOLVE THE ISSUE, U NEVER KNOW,
ORE VOIR, LABELLE LA DAMME,
Re: Hi To Niaraland by matured(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
hello britgirlee
first i will lie to welcome you to 9ja's hottest forum,i want to tell you that its a nice place to be just as cute-ass said tigthen ur seat belt.But i want to say sit back relax and enjoy this lovely fight to the destination of greatness.

welcome again
e ka bo o

(1) (Reply)

Am In A Fix / Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated? / Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.