Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,331 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Amusa Shittu Is Dead (Former Nigerian International, aka 'The Bulldozer') - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amusa Shittu Is Dead (Former Nigerian International, aka 'The Bulldozer') (9751 Views)

Wilfred Agbonivbare Is Dead - Former Eagles Goalkeeper (Pictured) / Q&A With Stephen Keshi, His Views On Alan Pardew, Ameobi, Danny Shittu, Dike / Shittu Is Better Than Yobo N Central Defence,yobo Should Play Right Full Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Amusa Shittu Is Dead (Former Nigerian International, aka 'The Bulldozer') by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2012
Kai! Alhaji is dead sad

This guy was one of my dad's best friends. The worked together in FCE(T) Akoka and he lived with us in 1004 estate back then. sad

God please take care of his family. Amen
Re: Amusa Shittu Is Dead (Former Nigerian International, aka 'The Bulldozer') by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
RIP man.. was wonderign if he was in anyway related to Danny Shittu AKA VOLTRON
Re: Amusa Shittu Is Dead (Former Nigerian International, aka 'The Bulldozer') by bulldozerjnr: 2:39am On Mar 15, 2012
Thanks for all your comments.condolence accepted..i`m sure my father will be happy and fulfilled with who he`s with now.the ALMIGHTY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sportybet Hacker App And Authorization Code �‍� / Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team / John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.