Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) (9846 Views)

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by babaowo: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2012
Aboki to wise gan"wise dude"
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by OYOYO1(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2012
OYOYO 1: 9ja d graduate,na 2 tell am mak him jump down fast.Abi Na wen him jump,atiku go pay am d moni?
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Swaggot(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2012
achi4u: funny things...he watched too many nigeria films.

9ja film 4 whr? Na oyinbo film e 2 dy watch. Na thr u fit threatin the authority say u go kill urslf and them go hear ur complain. The mumu man ended d drama in detention.. Mtcheww, im sure e no fit jump am slf ' if dem jst ignore the man ' he would jst climb down ..
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by calabaman(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2012
he Bleep up. Why he no jump make Atiku com give am the moni in hell. Smh!
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by omoluabi2010: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2012
rich men sud have mercy on the poor.
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Jakumo(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2012
I wonder if this man's publicity stunt has attracted groupies yet.

If it turns out that he is getting laid a lot more than before, I am bound to try climbing a telecommunications mast sooner rather than later.

As the old saying goes : "A discussion about the science of ballistics would be wasted on a man who just killed a bear with a baseball bat."

Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Bintuat: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2012
This is funny and interesting was he really owed or attention seeking gimmick,anyway it makes one laugh..naija'
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Funkymallam(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2012
Is Turaki Adamawa nw broke? This one he is owing ppl and issuimg checks without money in d acc. Na wa o
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by FEMARY1: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2012
;DTHREATENING TO JUMP DOWN.HEHEHEHE.I DEY LAUGH IN PIDGIN ;DTHREATENING TO JUMP DOWN.HEHEHEHE.I DEY LAUGH IN PIDGIN

Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by 1luvkipsus: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2012
Atiku...Atiku...Atiku...who cursed u?Why re u like this?U have soiled your hands everywhere &you still have the gut to wanting to be our president.i dey laugh u oo...
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2012
I laugh in Aboki!

See as ehn resemble suicide!!

I thankgod say ehn no spoil the mast sha!!
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2012
I laugh in Aboki!

See as ehn resemble suicide!!

I thankgod say ehn no spoil the mast sha!!
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by abdul4me(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2012
every body should relax their mind, that man acted a drama, catching attention of public to push forward his demand for getting the money paid. if really he wanted to commit suicide, he would have kindly drink a poison inside his bedroom or hang him self in his back yard and drop a note for the reason he killed him self.

Waitioooooo
ABI NO BI NAIJA WE DEY? .
I HAVE A TIP FOR guys who are owed by high profile men in society...

1) Arrange with two or three persons
2) find your way to a nearby TELECOM MAST,
3)Climb 3m height, watch out to see that your friends are still within, (watch out in case they sabotage your plan and you may become a saboteur to the telecoms mast owner, you may go prison for that.
4)As you planned, they would raise an alarm.
5) you would become a topic of the days in news media,
6) the man that owed you may try to safe his reputations there by paying you you money.

HELLO NAIJA!!!
Iam not saying that's the game this man played oooooooo
but if you assumed that's what he has done is equivalent to what I explained, you are the one who put it like that to your self
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by femmy2010(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2012
RICHIE BOI: i watched it on channels tv and the guy said that atiku was owing him 16 million naira.

Frankly,he has to climb that mast to ever have any chance of getting his N16m paid.
Or,how else could he get a payment from a power that be like Atiku?
grin
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2012
Why are Nigerians so uncaring? In advance countries Atiku would be arrested on the spot and the country would take over the monitoring of the man activities until he's in a stable state. angry
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Yeske2(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2012
He just got the attention he craved for, e never wan die.
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by bakila: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2012
Ijogz K: Why are Nigerians so uncaring? In advance countries Atiku would be arrested on the spot and the country would take over the monitoring of the man activities until he's in a stable state. angry
Which civilised country will act on that stunt? 16 Mil is not recovered by climbing a mast and dropping a sucide note anywhere.
Psycho wan catch mugu. He has succceeded in having us discuss him here.
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by jpphilips(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2012
the viper: so na that fine boi wey in picture show above #brainchild78 wey wan kill himself.such a pity.and what did atiku buy from u,ur backside? lefam to God my bru.

the one in a Belgium suit? lol
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2012
Ijogz K: Why are Nigerians so uncaring? In advance countries Atiku would be arrested on the spot and the country would take over the monitoring of the man activities until he's in a stable state. angry

Its obvious that you have never been to an advance country before. . . neither do you know the way an advanced country operates.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Arosa(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2012
This one no be winch so?
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Tropilo(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2012
Very good pub stunt. Only he did it in a careless clime like Nigeria. But, somehow he shld hv waited for election time. Then it will carry more weight. I can imagine his frustrations and helplessness at making efforts to be paid, meanwhile d big man had relocated to Dubai.
Ehen! Biz proposal to u guys. I do contract (N25mil) for PHCN and dm never square me since 2010. Abeg who go help me climb High Tension, to make dm shake body? Me and d person go fifty d kush!
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by elewele100: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2012
Very Funny! Man
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by pistol: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2012
Everybody seems to be condemning the man.Does it have anything to do with his abokiness?
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Arouser(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2012
Must you go that high to kill urself? The guy neva wan die joor.
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Igonih(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2012
Make God no let us see bad thing o. Desperate times meeen. Maybe *tiku don use political power do the guy turn turn and he needed nigerians to intervene and what better way to call our attention than climb a mast. Ngwa atiku pay the man o. We know say power pass power but pity the guy and give him his money.
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Reference(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2012
Said he supplied Atiku cattle or something. Atiku's media man acknowledges knowing this man and the issues surrounding this drama but speculated it could be politically fuelled. I just hope the police gets this one right.
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
I am totally impressed by the fact that the POLICE even showed up...including the fire service and co.

My initial expectation was that he would only have, as spectators, action-drama seekers, necrophiliacs, sadists and of course mortuary & coffin merchants fiercely competing for his imminent patronage.

Up Nigeria, we are steadily improving.
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
grin
gulfer: If truely a telecoms mast, the guy has just succeded in exposing further our security inadequacies. Telecomunication is one of the critical infrastructure that should be protected like such. BH may have just gotten another target that will hurt the government and the west.
gulfer: If truely a telecoms mast, the guy has just succeded in exposing further our security inadequacies. Telecomunication is one of the critical infrastructure that should be protected like such. BH may have just gotten another target that will hurt the government and the west.
if u tink BH r coming, then Leave them. They r welcomed to the west.
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by gegee(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
Atiku oya pay na
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by outline: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
This doesnt look to me like suicide, its a joke!!! rename this topic. this man could v used a rope, jumped into d ocean, ATE rat poison, jumped in front of a moving train...if he did any of this and survived, then i will agree; considering d effort.
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by Arosa(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Its obvious that you have never been to an advance country before. . . neither do you know the way an advanced country operates.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Suicidal Man Climbs Telecoms Mast In Abuja, Threatening To Jump(pic) by dominionangel: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
wonders shall neva cease. The man deserves d attention cos he wasnt lisned to in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves ₦84.6 Billion For Road, Airports’ Projects / Governors Should Follow Suit On 60% Travel Delegation Slash — Shehu Sani / Osun: Adeleke, Assembly Lose As Court Affirms Justice Ojo As Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.