Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,251 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

To Virgins And Non-virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Virgins And Non-virgins (2035 Views)

aa / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Virgins And Non-virgins by deols(f): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2012
ANother Virgin talk? wink

I have heard of so many virgin talks on this forum. IMO,people who have open such threads have had either of two things in my mind- to encourage fellow virgins or to have fun. Whichever way, the responses have either been of some people nudging them on or of others showing hate.

This is an effort to appease both sides without losing my voice on the way.

TO VIRGINS
I want to believe you are one either because You have not had the opportunity to lose it or because you have a sense of self preservation that keeps you on. Either ways, the following are reasons to keep it until marriage-

1. If you'r religious. Remember you would be doing something beloved to God. I believe all religions shun fornication. DOn't ever think you'r keeping it 4 your husband. I believe it is the wrongest reason to. Muslims believe in doing everything to get rewards from God.

2. I assure you, you are more honored to your husband a virgin than without being one. Am sure everyone prefers a new clothing to a used one..people who say otherwise arent't telling the entire truth.

3. Don't listen to all the things people say on NL. Saying non-Virgins are better at it after marriage is a lie. There is after all a first time for every1.

4. Sexually transmitted Infections, especially HIV are for real. You are at a better chance of being healthy as a virgin

5. You have no issues of always wanting to be with the other gender. That way you can spend your time on more productive things- your education is one.

6. Even if you break up from relationships, your emotional troubles are reducedcompared with people who have been intimate in theirs.

7. I heard of a girl who has had five Boy Friends and had slept with all of them. . .eew! you sure don't wanna be that neighborhood girl who. .it starts with a first time, U know. . .

2 Likes

Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by deols(f): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2012
To NON-VIRGINS

these are some of the arguments non virgins put up. let us revisit them.

1. having been deflowered doesn't mean being promiscuous.-very true

2. Everyone gets to lose it anyway. that too, is true but shouldnt encourage promiscuity you'd agree.

3.Many people come with the argument that virgin threads are offensive to people who lost it in the most horrid ways(violation victims). I bet this is rare..Everyone empathizes with them

4. Virginity doesn't mean you'd make a good wife- true. Not being a virgin doesn't guarantee that either right? how about being a virgin and making a good wife ??

5. there's room for changes, of course. God can forgive sins already committed. We are all sinners anyways and we can all turn a new leaf!
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by freecocoa(f): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2012
Ehen what next?
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by deols(f): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2012
freecocoa: Ehen what next?

is there a part of the above you have problems with? I'd be too ready to lend a hand
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by mcnepow(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2012
A quote from you - 'This is an effort to appease both sides without losing my voice on the way'.
My question - why are u trying to appease both sides?
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by deols(f): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2012
mcnepow: A quote from you - 'This is an effort to appease both sides without losing my voice on the way'.
My question - why are u trying to appease both sides?

the main idea is to pass some messages across. the appease is so as Not to make anyone feel bad about certain things they may have done and is the reason the last message to non virgins mentions the fact that we'r all sinners, making it clear that whatever anyone might have done doesn't keep them from the favors of God, one of which is forgiveness.
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by slimyem: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2012
*coughs*
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by Talkwisdom(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2012
slimyem: *coughs*
joins
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by NerdyPoet(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2012
Talkwisdom: joins
Bounces them off thread...cheesy
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by Sijo01(f): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2012
^^***handova an handkachief to both of dem***
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by kpolli(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2012
Rubbish post. . .

You were meant to appease the ladies not create another stupid thread for virgins. . .
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by deols(f): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
kpolli: Rubbish post. . .

You were meant to appease the ladies not create another stupid thread for virgins. . .

appease them on what? and without creating a thread? sorry, you aint making sense to me. Mind trying again?
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by mcnepow(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
deols:

appease them on what? and without creating a thread? sorry, you aint making sense to me. Mind trying again?
U both shuld book a room
m sure he wuld make sense ther
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by kpolli(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
deols:

You said you wanted to appease both sides, or u actually forgot the beginning of ur thread as u kept on typing the remaining parts?? SMH
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by eldav(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2012
Welldone poster.
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by deols(f): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2012
kpolli:

You said you wanted to appease both sides, or u actually forgot the beginning of ur thread as u kept on typing the remaining parts?? SMH

read the second post.

Welldone poster.

thank you @ eldav
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
Clap for urself

Gpa! Gpa! Gpapa! Gpa!

Now wot? undecided undecided
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by Rhymez(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
I regretted losing my virginity undecided
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by Skii(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: Clap for urself

Gpa! Gpa! Gpapa! Gpa!

Now wot? undecided undecided

Na so you dey clap?

Kpa,,,kpa,,,kpa,kpa,kpa,,,kpa!
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2012
Skii:

Na so you dey clap?

Kpa,,,kpa,,,kpa,kpa,kpa,,,kpa!
My own na swagga clap joor cheesy
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by IbroSaunks(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2012
It's not everyone that attacks the virgins that is actually a non-virgin! Some people just think it's not proper announcing stuff like virginity in public.
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by dyabman(m): 1:41am On Mar 15, 2012
do i need to reply to this post? cool
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by papatosibe: 2:45am On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
My own na swagga clap joor cheesy

ID when did you lose yours?

You probably never had it to begin with . . . Omo nawo nawo. Awon eleyi n je yan mehn.
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44am On Mar 15, 2012
papatosibe:

ID when did you lose yours?

You probably never had it to begin with . . . Omo nawo nawo. Awon eleyi n je yan mehn.

Fsrtranger orin fo e abi? undecided
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by papatosibe: 4:56am On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Fsrtranger ori n fo e yin abi? undecided

Aburo, whats going on? Sey awon boyz n toju e? maba awon akata rin ooo? AKushe ni most of them. Awon Oyinbo ni ko ma tasi ooooo. And nothing for free, fi won paaaaaaaa di e, ko de se kini, ko soju nu ko fopa rin.
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by Idowuogbo(f): 5:04am On Mar 15, 2012
papatosibe:

Aburo, whats going on? Sey awon boyz n toju e? maba awon akata rin ooo? AKushe ni most of them. Awon Oyinbo ni ko ma tasi ooooo. And nothing for free, fi won paaaaaaaa di e, ko de se kini, ko soju nu ko fopa rin.

Lolzzzz

Ogbadun, now I see y folks think u crazy.

Sa laro gidi ni eeee ooo
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by kpolli(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
deols:

read the second post.

thank you @ eldav

Is that what you define as appeasing?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by deols(f): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
kpolli:

Is that what you define as appeasing?? shocked shocked shocked

whatever
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by deols(f): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
IbroSaunks: It's not everyone that attacks the virgins that is actually a non-virgin! Some people just think it's not proper announcing stuff like virginity in public.

u'r right. D anonymity cld be a reason 4 d %nouncement or they just may not care.
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by papatosibe: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Adeola,

Are you a virgin? DO you mas/turba/te? Have you ever gagged on a c/o/c/k? Wh'at does th'e quran say about or/g/a/s//m?
Re: To Virgins And Non-virgins by kandiikane(m): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
Erm

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? / My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help / All For A Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.