Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili (9470 Views)

Poll: Who has done more fo/r Nigeria?

Dora Akunyili: 77% (44 votes)
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala: 22% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

FULL TEXT: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And The Missing Trillions Pt.1-Chukwuma C. Soludo / Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by crackhouse(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
papatosibe: They are both Ibo.

What good can possibly come from an Ibo woman?
u are hereby banned from nairaland. U tribalistic fellow!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by pistol: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
Both of them are unique in their own right.The climate at which they operated is just diffrent.One is for economic emancipation,the other fighting drug militias.......Though her stint at the information ministry was a drag on her cv

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2012
Dora all the way,Okonjo shud not be compared to the great DORA,she risked alot for this nation
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Arosa(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2012
Dora is my hero. By the way Seun why don't you include a dislike button on your forum? Cos i dislike Papatosibe comment.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by onyewec3: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2012

Please kindly name any two yoruba women that are comparable to these two ladies......let me help u
Patricia etteh, iyabo obasanjo, oluremi tinubu?

If u dnt mind,we av enof eg oby ezekwesili,chimamanda adichie,genevieve nnaji etc....dese ladies have brought good names to Nigeria

If u dnt reply,den denounce your comment ethnic chauvinist!

Am proud to be an igbo boy!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Slizbeat(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2012

pls dnt bring abt tribal disagreement here o nd besides, smtin gud cn come out of any1 wo works for it. Ma guy pls change ur views.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Baawaa(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
Okonjo is better than Dora,Okonjo is sincere than Dora.Okonjo has human feeling why dora is a rogue.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Kachi01: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
They are both classes of their own, have track records to show for the govt apointments(Dora as the NAFDAC boss and Minister of Information and Iweala as Finance minister). Like someone said the question is: what can we learn from them?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Slizbeat(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
they both have done wat they can bt they both still have their weakness.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Baawaa(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
Dora all the way,Okonjo shud not be compared to the great DORA,she risked alot for this nation

She risked a lot for her purse and bank accounts.Okonjo became NAFDAC chairman base on his integrate and sincerity.Okonjo really risk her life for this nation.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by LogicMind: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2012
Nigeria can't survive without igbos.
You guys really need us.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Kachi01: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
Baawaa Okonjo is better than Dora,Okonjo is sincere than Dora.Okonjo has human feeling why dora is a rogue. Can you prove that?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by dlion: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2012
What do you mean? Is that why they can not become president of this nation until next generation.

Fraudulent set of people.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by omo9ja1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
I think both women have done really great thing for Nigeria but I will give it to madam NAFDAC (Dora)
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Magnanimity(m): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2012

U ar a tribalistic goat, Ewu
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by LogicMind: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2012
dlion: What do you mean? Is that why they can not become president of this nation until next generation.

Fraudulent set of people.

We have not really tried nor wanted to preside over nigeria. All we want is our dear fatherland, Biafra.

Ewu nigeria.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by duzzy: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2012
both women have contributed their quota to the development of this great nation.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Baawaa(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2012
Baawaa Okonjo is better than Dora,Okonjo is sincere than Dora.Okonjo has human feeling why dora is a rogue. Can you prove that?
[quote][/quote]

For you to know that dora dont love this country,that she is only fighting for her purse she is the only minister that collecting hard currency has her salaries.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Afam4eva(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2012

If nothing good can come out of Igbo women then it means nothing good can come out o women generally in Nigeria because Igbo women have shown that the female folk can occupy any position in Nigeria.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by yorubaedem: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2012
Dora off course she has done a lot.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Romii: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2012
Both Dora and Ngozi are great women, but I will give it to Dora for her courage during her fight against fake drugs
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by chosen04(f): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
What is the essence of comparing Devil and disaster?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Okijajuju1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2012
As an Igbo man, Its times like this that makes me proud of my Kinsmen (or in this case women). .

I didnt vote because truly its a difficult choice to make. . . Both of them are proud daughters of Igboland and we are proud of them for servinf this nation well. . .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Amazingift01(f): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
Dora
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Tropilo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
I'll choose Dora cos she leaves wt us and suffers our pains too. I appreciate her achievements more as it make better impact to all of us. She's also one of us. Dora, is a typical Nigerian woman who can bark and bite. She's equally intelligent but prettier!
Ngozi's achievements are plausible, though i'ld hv preferred d people that took d loans on our behave to restitute. However, she's not exactly one of us, cos wit d slightest threat or disagreement, Ngozi is gone to her people in Washington. She's not one of us though i like d way she ties her scarf. She went to Havard, worked in DC for years but still mentains her indigenious accent unlike some of us that will visit for just 2weeks, come back and start forming "ye men".
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Goldplus: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
Papatosibe or whatever your name is, You're just a big fool.While bring tribalism into this kind of forum.Yoruba's I don't know why u people are too tribalistic.
You better shut that bin you call a mouth.Bleep bonzo.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by millinmax2(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2012
LagBlogger: Between Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Dora Akunyili: Who has done more for Nigeria?

Ngozi helped cancel our external debt and tried to restore sanity to our civil service

Dora fought fake drugs, promoted Nigeria in the global community and challenged sycophants in Federal Executive Councils and corridors of power.

What's your take?

Lets forget about tribe or anything ..Both of them are not good for our nation..Shikenah !
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by kholis(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
Steve66: NGOZI WAS LURED WITH HIGH PORTFOLIO BY WORLD BANK, THEY INJECTED THEIR CONCEPT OF WORLD ECONOMIC ENSLAVERY AGENDA TO HER TO COME AND IMPLEMENT IN NIGERIA, SORRY, SHE FAILED WOEFULLY.
SHE IS NOT TO BE COMPARED WITH DORA, THE ONE WHO STAYED WITH US TO FIGHT FAKE MEDICALS, FOODS, ETC.

DORA IS 100 TIMES BETTER IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS...

What are u advertising? Ur pix? Na wa 4 some pple.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by ismhab(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2012

Seconded
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by akinmax: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
DORA of course!

Dora commitment is pure to her motherland even at expense of death.Nogzi thinks she's doing Nigeria a favour by working in Nigeria, she's doing everything to protect her job in world bank other than Nigeria ,she demanded to be paid in dollar in her first coming.
[b][/b]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by teddy2011: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
@ Baawaa I wonder where u got ur info from. Dora collecting salary in foreign currency? I hope u r not confusing her with Okonjo.
Pls get ur facts right.

As for me both have contributed their best in one way or the other.
NOI has opened our eyes to see the way corruption has eaten deep in the oil and pension sector. Kudos to her.

Dora did her best in fighting fake drugs and as a minister of information she helped alot.

I would want to see Dora as a Minister of Petroluem lets see how she would perform. As for NOI she should remain as the Minister of Finance.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Codedrock(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2012
Dora is a legend!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efik, Southern Cameroon Consider Forming A Republic - Obong / FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot / Nigeria Gets First Vaccine Production Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.