Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police (6434 Views)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by chosen04(f): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2012
The police source stated that the brain behind the kidnapping of the Europeans died in custody due to wounds sustained during the failed rescue attempt by the UK and Nigerian special forces.

The killers of a Briton and an Italian in Sokoto State who were captured last week after a failed rescue attempt have been paraded by the State Security Service, Wednesday, in Abuja.

The expatriates were kidnapped in Birnin Kebbi and then moved to Sokoto by a splinter group of Boko Haram led by one Abu Mohammed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/mastermind-of-kidnapped-europeans-dies-police/
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by chosen04(f): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
SOME THING TELLS ME THAT THIS MAN WAS KILLED NOT TO REVEAL THE TOP MILITARY AND POLICE OFFICIALS PROTECTING THEM.

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by feelamong(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hmmmmmm.... i smell a rat here!!! how come they knew that the special squad was almost closing down on them?? We have moles in the system and we have a lot of people that are protected by the system...
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by tundesto(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2012
chosen04: SOME THING TELLS ME THAT THIS MAN WAS KILLED NOT TO REVEAL THE TOP MILITARY AND POLICE OFFICIALS PROTECTING THEM.
Seconded
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by rayparker(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
feelamong: Hmmmmmm.... i smell a rat here!!! how come they knew that the special squad was almost closing down on them?? We have moles in the system and we have a lot of people that are protected by the system...
It was our security agents that wasnt smart enough to understand that such mission should be coveat,even within other agents in their system
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by nduchucks: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
rayparker:
It was our security agents that wasnt smart enough to understand that such mission should be coveat,even within other agents in their system

The Sapele suicide bomber died in custody, the mastermind of this kidnapping also died in custody. These incompetent and compromised security operatives will ruin GEJ's legacy if he does not take the bull by the hornns very quickly.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Koolking(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
Lies! lies!! lies!!! bedrock of Nigerian govt. Yet this too shall pass way

What do you expect when you use a lily-livered innocent man as a scapegoat to highly maneuvered crime? he dies of fear and shock or they kill him to cover up their unspeakable ineptitude, tryn to tell the world they are indeed working. I bet the Italian govt is not that naive to accept anything less from an insincere govt like ours.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Alancash: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
tundesto:
Seconded
kalas as u seconded i move 4 adjournment since Niger police are agent of boko boys lord have mercy on your children.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by BIGERBOY1: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
We have a failures as media outlets. the question we should be asking the police which our media by extention should be asking are;

1) How serious were the wounds?

2) where did he die. in a cell or a hospital

3) if in a hospital then how unfortunate, but if in a cell why was such a material suspect not taking for treatment under police cover?

4)also if in a cell, then how sure are we he didnt die of tourture?

But am sure some will say let him die now, my reply will be thats why we are in our current state of affairs - lack of systematic investigation and intelligence gattering from suspects
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by coolted(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
feelamong: Hmmmmmm.... i smell a rat here!!! how come they knew that the special squad was almost closing down on them?? We have moles in the system and we have a lot of people that are protected by the system...

i agree completely. He would not be allowed to talk
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by wordychap: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
why nothing good ever comes out of the nigerian police force
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by skyp(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
all the polices on duty when he died should be investigatied
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
He's not dead! They will show us anoda corpse and let the man go scot free to perpetrate more havoc!
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
He's not dead! They will show us anoda corpse and let the man go scot free to perpetrate more havoc!
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by ASOROCKb(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
madambini: He's not dead! They will show us anoda corpse and let the man go scot free to perpetrate more havoc!
Lol
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by clemmonce(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
did they even arrest anybody. did anybody die. all na lie
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Paulsquare: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
This is really bad. Why would our so called leaders treat us this way? They knw what they doing, the police top officer should be properly investigated.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by scriptwizz: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
PLS MEMBERS I AM MAKING AN INVISIBLE PLANS FOR A SILENT BLOOD REVOLUTION IN THIS COUNTRY. AN UNDERGROUND PLAN. WHO IS WITH ME!
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Baawaa(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
PLS MEMBERS I AM MAKING AN INVISIBLE PLANS FOR A SILENT BLOOD REVOLUTION IN THIS COUNTRY. AN UNDERGROUND PLAN. WHO IS WITH ME!

Am wt u 100%,inasmuch we will not compromise.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by niddamugu(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
We need Jack Bauer of CTU to come and rescue the situation. There is a lot of compromise everywhere in the system - from the presidency down.

What a shame!
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Funkymallam(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
scriptwizz: PLS MEMBERS I AM MAKING AN INVISIBLE PLANS FOR A SILENT BLOOD REVOLUTION IN THIS COUNTRY. AN UNDERGROUND PLAN. WHO IS WITH ME!

Do u knw d meaning of OYO?
Go figure.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Funkymallam(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
scriptwizz: PLS MEMBERS I AM MAKING AN INVISIBLE PLANS FOR A SILENT BLOOD REVOLUTION IN THIS COUNTRY. AN UNDERGROUND PLAN. WHO IS WITH ME!

Go figure.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by DonXavi(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
Nigerian police and their drama. When will our police force ever work as professionals? They always have funny stories at the end every of their operation. They already know the peeps behind the activities of these guys. We're not guillible we know whats up.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Yorisb: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
Funkymallam:

Go figure.

Lol
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Tropilo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
@O: what is d source of ur story? Abi na just to make front-page somehow, anyhow? U people should not spoil Mr. Osewa's brain child o! Abeg.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by LogicMind: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
I believe everything nigerian police says.
They have shown integrity at every level and their views are respected worldwide.
Be proud of your police force for the excellent job they have been doing keeping us safe.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by niddamugu(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
Logic Mind: I believe everything nigerian police says.
They have shown integrity at every level and their views are respected worldwide.
Be proud of your police force for the excellent job they have been doing keeping us safe.

See dem - Opposition!
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by chosen04(f): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
Tropilo: @O: what is d source of ur story? Abi na just to make front-page somehow, anyhow? U people should not spoil Mr. Osewa's brain child o! Abeg.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/mastermind-of-kidnapped-europeans-dies-police
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by bakila: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
The police is your friend. Dont diss your friend anyhow.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by chosen04(f): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
bakila: The police is your friend. Dont diss your friend anyhow.

OUR FRIEND INDEED!!!!
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
Guy, is your dad a member of the Police force?
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
Guy, is your dad a member of the Police force?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census / Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 / Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.