Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals (24133 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca / Ojukwu To Get Full Nigerian Military Burial, Oya Massob Give Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by bittyend(m): 12:32am On Mar 17, 2012
Nyamirins are cowards!! When the fire was blazing hot - you square headed monsters were nowhere to be found. But you're all over this thread like a rash when everyone accepted a ceasefire, huh?
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by bittyend(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2012
[size=14pt]PICTURE OF THE DAY[/size]

That nyggah looks like he hasn't had a bath for 10years - and his mouth looks like it smells of shyte.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ACM10: 1:03am On Mar 17, 2012
bittyend: Nyamirins are cowards!! When the fire was blazing hot - you square headed monsters were nowhere to be found. But you're all over this thread like a rash when everyone accepted a ceasefire, huh?

Who accepted your preposterous ceasefire?

Whenever ofemmanus picks up fight with Igbos, have it at the back of your mind that it would be fought according to our terms.

Moreover, you should know that Igbos are busy and hardworking set of people and we only post here during our leisure hours. So don't expect us to bicker with jobless ofemmanus when we should be busy with our tight schedules
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Callotti: 2:32am On Mar 17, 2012
bittyend: [size=14pt]PICTURE OF THE DAY[/size]

That nyggah looks like he hasn't had a bath for 10years - and his mouth looks like it smells of shyte.

[size=30pt]*******

SEVEN-STAR RESEMBLANCE!!!!

Bianca Beauty and the Beast of Nnewi Cartoon Network Presents!!!!

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

Mu he he he he he he
[/size]

This Yoruba website wicked o!
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2012
Yorubas are acclamied ''Yanshers''

stella was a national ''kekenapep'', from north to south, the woman was yashing everything yanshable .

she was a confirmed national carrier, little wonder OBJ bribed the French doctor to kill her shocked shocked shocked

Mike Inegbese, Godwin and others mercilessly banged Obasanjo’s wife Stella, while OBJ Languished in jail shocked shocked shocked
Ben Bruce and many others secretely screwed her while Baba snorts away in Aso Villa. tongue tongue

i dey laugh o grin grin grin

Yoruba people = kezeiahs grin grin grin

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by manchy7531: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2012

Ikemba: Now coming to the wider question of the East attending, if it
is a Reconciliation COmmittee then it must be reconciling warring
parties. A Reconciliation Committee can not have the parties
within, somehow, it does not work, unless, of course, they have
already agreed on the major issues, because reconciliation
is to stay in the middle of the warring parties. And one thing
is so clear in the Nigerian situation: certainly the North
and the East are warring. For any Reconciliation Committee to
do justice to the East, it should not have Easterners and
Northerners
in it.[b] That is one point. How does the Reconciliation Committee
expect us to go to Lagos ? Can you, Sir, imagine Sir Kashim
Ibrahim coming to the East to meet and discuss ? The critical
point of the Eastern stand is that the East cannot go to any place
where there are Northern troops. That tells his own story.
The North has made it abundantly clear that no association
if they are not controlling the central machinery, is acceptable
to them. Even in the face of the resolutions of the South,
the Emirs, feudalist Emirs, had the audacity to dictate to the
South; [/b]first that they will not allow the Northern troops to leave
the West until they are satisfied that the West has got sufficient
troops.

the bolded is a clear indication that the north don't in any way have wanted the south to rule this nation.that is what we are seeing with GEJ and the evolution of Boko haram.

i pity some of you Yoruba foools that are arguing blindly.the bolded above is a clear indication that you guys have been slaves to the oligarchy and fear and cowardice have made you remain as a slave.by the way from the post.it was clear ojukwu knew what he wanted.Awo the rat sucide bomber was just ranting and making fake promises which ojukwu been an intelligent man knew Awo himself could have been used by the north to set him up so that he would be murdered.

After the war Awo was refused presidency.that was why AWO died a sucide bomber and the remains of his body was thrown into the lagoon, why his bones given to gowon's dogs and his heart used as sacrifice in his ogboni fraternity.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Dipwater(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2012
So the great awo drank rat poison. LoOOooOoooooooooooooooooooolzzzzzzzzzzzz
Eya ifeel pity 4 his family u see wat goes around comes around
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
Leyelyzo:

Clap for yourself, for talking like a kid you are

Oily soup ve truly clogged your brain.

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by T9ksy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2012
Dede1:

Where should I start to debate the writer of your jewel when he or she claimed Nigeria/Biafra civil war was a foreseeable event? I guess he or she was the only Nigerian who saw a vision in 1960 about civil war which will engulf Nigeria seven years later.

In another instance, the lapper insinuated that Ojukwu hungered for power. If Ojukwu ever hungered for power, he would not have locked up Captain CC Ude whom Nzeogwu sent to 5th Battalion headquarter in Kano to seek help from the commander of the battalion who happened to be Ojukwu.

Again, if Ojukwu really wanted power so bad, he would not have insisted that Ogundipe assume the position of C-in-C. Regarding the position Ojukwu held at the era in discuss, he would have teamed up with Gowon to destroy certain loudmouths in Nigeria army. In fact, Ojukwu would have become second in command to Gowon if he had sent a secret code. But Ojukwu wanted Nigeria where due process and meritocracy are paramount.

I really do not know the age or part the writer played during the war. But judging from his or her essay, there is no doubt this is a case of ill-informed troll in attempt to draw attention. In fact the later part of the essay looked like conjectural craps often noticed at Dawodu.Com

It beats the pale of my imagination to think a person who sincerely tends to avoid indulgence with lowlifes would use such airheaded article as reference in public place such as Internet.

A decent human being would have dismissed the illogical write-up with a wave of the hand. But you seemed to bet your life on a silly crap written by an attention seeker.

I lived in Yoruba land and sometime come across ridiculously condescending articles about Yoruba or its concern. I have never referenced such idiotic articles even when they were written by Yoruba peeps who are dastardly delusional or had too much to drink.

There is no doubt you are having the thrill of you life over this nonsensical write up by a junkie.

Haba! "Prof dede", the man asked you for "superior arguments" devoid of any name-callings and any forms of cyber-

bullying tactics and this is the best you can come up with? Ol' boy, you can do better than this imaginary "code" drivel o.

Ojukwu, become Gowon's C-in-C with the ilk of murtala, garba, danjuma, yar adua et al, in attendance? I laugh in onitsha!!!

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by asoebi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
The Yoruba's, can never be trysted and can never stop being bunch of cowards, Am surprise about the good guys here who are wasting time arguing with
low life Yorubas whom are suffering from chronic and genetic fear and complex problem , which is driving them to unchecked envy and jealousy to God own people Ndigbo. There is nothing the haters of Ndigbo can do about the position and blessings God have given to Ndigbo, they can only hate and go get HBP.

Ndigbo are unique people and thus they shall always be no matter what the haters think.

So I advice all Ndigbo in this Forum not to descend as low as the haters especially some Yorubas in this forum exchanging words with them.

They can never do any thing to Ndigbo, they can feel envious and hate and go and sleep and never wake up .

For them they shall remain permanently slaves to their masters all their existence.

Snakes from Up to down.

Igbo Kwezuenuoooooooooooooooo
Dummy, can you pls tell me who is actually suffering from fear and complex problems, when 90% of people killed in north crises are easterners and there has never been any retaliation from the mighty and fearless Ndibo, when your mumuish MASSOB Group gave the Nigerian Army an ultimatum only to go hiding ever since then and to never came out again, When all your miserable lives you've always been ranting about your bravely at declaring yourselves independent country yet your people are been massacred world wide without any retaliation.

Ndibo's it is time to wake up from your civil war slumber, and stop relying on your past glory attempt so as to face the present realities of life.

And pls note that all other tribes have woken up and are already preparing for any of such event that is if it is ever going to happen again

Take it or Die with it, you Ibo's still remain the losers in this failed system called Nigeria.
[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2012
bittyend: ATTN: THE GREAT YORUBA PEOPLE

I'll like to tender my sincere apology to the great yoruba people - on behalf of all the insecure Igbotic tribe of Nigeria. The Igbotic tribe have been seriously abused, violated, butt phucked, molested, and destroyed emotionally and psychologically by the great yoruba generalissimo Ileke-Idi - and the ever daring Dayokanu. The Igbotic tribe have called for a ceasefire and have promised that - NEVER AGAIN will they abuse the yoruba tribe.

Please accept their apology.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Peacemaker.

like this

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2012
see me see wahala

are you a dog, stop sniffing after me all over NL
Pls let me be ahh

@ekwy nwa aka ewu awusa

Dog.That's the in-thing in your head right?

I will forever "sniff" after you all over NL until your head is cleared of filth.

Unless you are female, I wonder why you keep using the word sniff. I repeat, I am straight for chrissake!!!

I am sorry I won't let you be. A therapeutic patient doesn't dictate to his therapist the duration of his therapy.I am your therapist and I determine when you are sane enough to be let loose on the nairaland citizenry. Sorry.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by OAM4J: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2012
Thread locked till cleaned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name / Policewoman Killed As Ekiti Bye-Election Turns Bloody / U.S. Court Orders Bidemi Rufai To Pay $604,260, Forfeit Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.