Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals (24132 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca / Ojukwu To Get Full Nigerian Military Burial, Oya Massob Give Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by LogicMind: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
dayokanu: All these mouth Igbos are making, Dont let a certain black scorpion hear ooo

Cos na 2million people go suffer am as usual

You mean the one his fulani masters drove to exile?
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
Logic Mind:

You mean the one his fulani masters drove to exile?

The one that drove Ojuku to Abidjan dressed like a woman.

The people wey for tell you the story don die, Adekunle wasted them
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ak47mann(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
abi as they wasted you lot doing occupy nigeria ;Dabi as they wasted you lot doing occupy nigeria chie i don quench
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by bashr8: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
yoruba cowards see awolowo scared of the north and sold out yorubas for a plate of rice and stew which he never got before he drank rat poison AKA otapiapia.shameful
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
bashr8: yoruba cowards see awolowo scared of the north and sold out yorubas for a plate of rice and stew which he never got before he drank rat poison AKA otapiapia.shameful

This shameless goat is back?

How far with your other thread of SE and SS producing 91% of Nigerias wealth

Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue

https://www.nairaland.com/890954/ss-se-contribute-91-percent

Everyone now knows you are a m0r0nic poster, a scum who would go to any lenght even changing content of online stories.

Well its the Igbo gene in you, fake drugs, fake clothes, fake spare parts now fake news
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by noiseless: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
Aah YAHOOROBBERS are know to thrive on fodged documents,it is not a thing of yesterday, how many yahoorobbers operate with the genuine certificates in everything they are doing, despite their wuru wuru free education yet they cannot be able to have genuine documents, the thoronto university degree holding governors and members of house of assembly are Yorubas alias yahoorobbers, 98% of their medical doctors are fake they can even clone your papers and even those working in the nnpc, most of them are fake certificate holders,that is why they will be the first and quick to scream at the niger deltan or anyone "AAH YO NO YO DONTI HAVI DII KWOLIFIKESEEON TO WOK HIN DE HOYE HINDOSEETORI/I MEEN WEER KAN YO GETI DII SATIFIKETI" so they master fodgers.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by oduasolja: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dede1:

Dummy, I do not how many times you need to read what Ojukwu said to be able to comprehend. He never said anything about defeating the northern region but defeating Nigeria.

I hope your psychotic head would pardon you to realize eastern region was considered overmatch to northern region and, in fact, western and mid-western region combined. Baring the unconditional assistance Nigeria received from Britain, USSR, Australia, Egypt, United Arad League, Niger, Chad, Cameroon and Dahomey, Biafra was set to wipe the floor with Nigeria.

You must be dunce to think Biafra was crushed. I look at it that first round went Nigeria and its allies but second is going to be deferent story. Biafra really gave it the aggressors and was gallantry in defeat.

As far as I am concerned, Awolowo was as infinitesimal factor in the civil war. He played his part as an infantry water boy did too. Talking about infantry water boy, there were many of them during war.

Even next year, Ndigbo are capable of standing up to/against any ethnic group in Nigeria. It has been proven.

if you are soo strong and powerful , why did 500,000 igbos run from kano.

i laff ohh.

https://www.nairaland.com/876220/boko-haram-ohanaeze-evacuates-500,000
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Uchek(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
Biafra would have comfortably faced the North and defeated them if all the ethnic groups making noise about the need for National Conference had done so then.

You really think you crushed Biafra? DO a rethink? You were expendable tools used and dumped against your own ethnic group to crush their future. The only group that won the war were the Hausa-Fulani North - not even Gowon and his Middlebelters.

Compare the percentage of Nigeria's common wealth in the hands of the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy before the war and after the war with that in the hands of the Yorubas, Middle-belters, Southern Minorities. Try as tough as it is to put a value on the money spend on a barren land in Abuja. That will tell you who actually lost the war.

The Yorubas who joined the North fought against there own future!

The Southern Minorities who fought against Biafra crushed their own future! Ask Saro Wiwa who was killed by Abacha, his civil-war friend and liberator from Igbo domination.

The Middle-Belt did not crush Biafra. Instead they crused their own tribe and future.

The state of Nigeria - not the utterances of unexamined mind - has already given a verdict on who was on the right or wrong side of equity and justice!
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Yeske2(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
dayokanu:

This shameless goat is back?

How far with your other thread of SE and SS producing 91% of Nigerias wealth

Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue

https://www.nairaland.com/890954/ss-se-contribute-91-percent

Everyone now knows you are a m0r0nic poster, a scum who would go to any lenght even changing content of online stories.

Well its the Igbo gene in you, fake drugs, fake clothes, fake spare parts now fake news
At least they have 'fakes' to offer, tell me what you and your cohorts got to offer
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
Olaolufred:

I am sorry.
I will get back when I have facts to talk to you.
Don't want to talk more without it.
Thanks.

cool
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Onlytruth(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
noiseless: Aah YAHOOROBBERS are know to thrive on fodged documents,it is not a thing of yesterday, how many yahoorobbers operate with the genuine certificates in everything they are doing, despite their wuru wuru free education yet they cannot be able to have genuine documents, the thoronto university degree holding governors and members of house of assembly are Yorubas alias yahoorobbers, 98% of their medical doctors are fake they can even clone your papers and even those working in the nnpc, most of them are fake certificate holders,that is why they will be the first and quick to scream at the niger deltan or anyone "AAH YO NO YO DONTI HAVI DII KWOLIFIKESEEON TO WOK HIN DE HOYE HINDOSEETORI/I MEEN WEER KAN YO GETI DII SATIFIKETI" so they master fodgers.

cheesy grin grin grin My brothers are some of the most inventive minds known to man. lol cool

My brother noiseless, I got your mail. It is well my brother. I noted EVERYTHING you raised in your mail.
By the grace of the God of truth and justice, we shall get there. cool
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
oduasolja:

AND HOW DID U FARE IN UR WAR ?

WERE U NOT CRUSHED

DUMMY.

WAR IS NOT ABOUT PHYSICAL STRENGTH , ITS ABOUT FIRE POWER and fire power alone. if u dont have the firepower , dont talk.

ur stupid son was bragging about having the largest army in africa and boasting about meeting the north in the battle field. when he should have utilized awolowos advice of open and forthright dialogue.

well he got the war he wanted , had his people decimated, then ran off to ivory coast to "seek peace".

oh well.

my point is , you numbnuts should stop blaming awolowo for leading u to war. when its clear that ur boss ojukwu miscalculated.

You re an inherent Ewu Awusa Mumu Ode-oshi, isi oke shocked

awo must regrettably be turning in his maggot infested grave by now, for not declaring Odua nation tongue

Awo was a very good paradigm of the hunter being hunted, His betrayal of the Igbo nation hunted him to death; He was squarely disgraced and sent to his early grave by the same Hausa Fulani he betrayed the Igbos for.
Jakende sold him out for 10 kobo to IBB.
after years of licking the Hausa Fulani azz he was left with no choice than to committee suicide on the orders and supervision of IBB shocked shocked

Ojukwu‘s legacy is hunting the SW,

Abiola was imprisoned, chained, tortured and poisoned to death like a common criminal, after which his dismembered body was buried in a shallow grave. embarassed

Ernest Shonekan was kicked out of office like a house boy by Abacha, just after eighty days in office. embarassed

Kudurat Abiola was murdered like a sallah ram, by the Hausa fulani embarassed

Awo was forced to commit suicide, by the Hausa Fulan[/b]i shocked

[b]Generals Oladipo Diya, Tajudeen Olanrewaju
and late Abdulkareem Adisa were humiliated out of office based on silly fathom coup d'état. They cried like babies on their knees begging a junior Hausa Fulani officer for their dear lives. The disgusting tape is still out there in circulation embarassed
A number of Yorubas were chased out of Nigeria like cockroaches, Tinubu, wole soyinka, Tokunbo Afikuyomi and many others went on compulsory exile to save their lives from the Hausa fulani embarassed

Dele Giwa was wasted via letter bomb by the Hausa Fulani

Personally, now and for some time I feel so ashamed to have killed people to sustain the unity of Nigeria. I feel so sad to have shed blood for the unity of Nigeria. While some of us were dying in the battle field for the restoration of Nigeria as one country, some people have their eagle eyes on one particular subject, oil, the live wire of the economy, the new fulcrum or pendulum of power. While we fought for one country, some people have been reaping where they did not sow. They have been reaping from bogus population figures fashioned to suit their selfish purposes"

-Brig. Benjamin Adekunle

Yorubas a 21st century slaves confirmed, shut the F........up and cover your ape face in shame tongue

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
Yeske!:
At least they have 'fakes' to offer, tell me what you and your cohorts got to offer

See typical Igbo man sense?

So its better to feed children with chalk in place of paracetamol?

Its better for Chief Vincent Duru to use Okechukwu for Otokoto than go broke

Its better for Clifford Orji to eat human than go hungry

My cohorts would rather feed the children with herb from trees than feed them chalk for paracetamol.

My cohorts would rather be a servant than use Okechukwu for money rituals like Otokoto

My cohorts would rather go hungry and die of hunger than eat human flesh like clifford Orji

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Standing5(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2012
If igbo ppl and Igbo ppl alone were the target of the pogrom then, why did Ojukwu secede the whole Eastern region alone. Ojukwu and his kinsmen definitely had sinister motives. Ikebe supa indeed
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Standing5(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Ekwy nwa, before the war, 73% of top military men were of Igbo origin but u and i know the story today.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by papatosibe: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
^^^^

Yeah, they are now 100%?
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Its better for Chief Vincent Duru to use Okechukwu for Otokoto than go broke

My cohorts would rather feed the children with herb from trees than feed them chalk for paracetamol.

My cohorts would rather be a servant than use Okechukwu for money rituals like Otokoto

My cohorts would rather go hungry and die of hunger than eat human flesh like clifford Orji

You cohorts always go for cheap drugs and they can only get what their money can afford

Clifford Orji kills and sells Yoruba human parts to Yoruba babalawos for money rituals for Yoruba otunbas

You mean the ogogoro filled, dirty, disease infested Agbo, being hawked in every corner by your girls. the concoction that kills Yorubas in their thousands.. You are really daft shocked

Your cohorts are Hausa Fulani slaves as well as tools in the hands of their motor park area fathers. They usually run amok after raps of cheap weed, shocked they ve killed more innocent souls than police stray bullet.

Your cohorts do not need the services of Clifford Orji, they kill and eat human flesh on their own, in addition to poo they eat from their toilet.Rasaq-Afolabi is doing better than clifford shocked shocked shocked

Dirty Bunchas

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by gidiMonsta(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
Uchek: Biafra would have comfortably faced the North and defeated them if all the ethnic groups making noise about the need for National Conference had done so then.

You really think you crushed Biafra? DO a rethink? You were expendable tools used and dumped against your own ethnic group to crush their future. The only group that won the war were the Hausa-Fulani North - not even Gowon and his Middlebelters.

Compare the percentage of Nigeria's common wealth in the hands of the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy before the war and after the war with that in the hands of the Yorubas, Middle-belters, Southern Minorities. Try as tough as it is to put a value on the money spend on a barren land in Abuja. That will tell you who actually lost the war.

The Yorubas who joined the North fought against there own future!

The Southern Minorities who fought against Biafra crushed their own future! Ask Saro Wiwa who was killed by Abacha, his civil-war friend and liberator from Igbo domination.

The Middle-Belt did not crush Biafra. Instead they crused their own tribe and future.

The state of Nigeria - not the utterances of unexamined mind - has already given a verdict on who was on the right or wrong side of equity and justice!

How do you expect to defeat Nigeria? with your rag-tag army and child soldiers?

Those who fought in the civil war fought for their future not otherwise. You people cannot even produce your own food, yet you call those who feed you parasites. Later una go dey shout genocide. mschwww... silly tribalists
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ekwynwa: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
Standing5: @Ekwy nwa, before the war, 73% of top military men were of Igbo origin but u and i know the story today.

yes you and i know the story today

And the story is that Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Ihejrika is an IGBO man cool

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Dede1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
gidiMonsta:

How do you expect to defeat Nigeria? with your rag-tag army and child soldiers?

Those who fought in the civil war fought for their future not otherwise. You people cannot even produce your own food, yet you call those who feed you parasites. Later una go dey shout genocide. mschwww... silly tribalists

I knew you were a drooling bigot with less than human intellect. If you had well organized social order, you would have asked if the cesspit called Nigeria is what your grandfather, father, uncles, brothers, sisters and aunties fought Biafra to erect. If you do not ponder on such scenario, you will receive double fold of any curse a stinking swine such as you had ever direct to GEJ as president of the jungle.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by BlackPikiN(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
Is the OP Alh Harem?
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Uchek(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
Saro Wiwa, Middlebelt, Enahoro and a host of others have admitted that this was not the future they fought for. Even Gowon's kinsmen in Plateau are lamenting their civil war alliance with the Hausa-Fulani. Nigeria does not produce its own food even with its size and agricultural resources, so not being able to produce your own food is non-factor. And remember, technology changes all equation. Less than 30% of Japanese land is arable, yet from that

Lets respond to issues and not insult one another.

We may have lost the battle for Biafra, we won the war of Nigeria question.

The hot exchange between the South South and the North over 13% derivation is pointer that we won the war. The looting of Nigeria by the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy after they won control of Nigeria's political leadership at the end of the war is another pointer

Flip through the headlines, what you see is resource control, fiscal federalism, state police, true federalism. Ojukwu advocated for this far back in 1967- before Biafra came into existence or any shot was fired between Biafra and Nigeria.

Like said earlier: Compare the percentage of Nigeria's common wealth in the hands of the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy before the war and after the war with that in the hands of the Yorubas, Middle-belters, Southern Minorities. Try as tough as it is to put a value on the money spend on a barren land in Abuja. That will tell you who actually lost the war.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Yeske2(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
dayokanu:

?
Its better for Chief Vincent Duru to, use Okechukwu for Otokoto than go broke

Stick to topic Olodo, servants to the Fulani conquerors abi, we have 'fakes' and na una dey buy am pass. Why? low purchasing power.
Question, wetin una dey produce apart from you know what. . . We can all see the hunger so no need to elaborate on that.
Mumu, deal with your masters up North and liberate yourselves
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ak47mann(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
noiseless: Aah YAHOOROBBERS are know to thrive on fodged documents,it is not a thing of yesterday, how many yahoorobbers operate with the genuine certificates in everything they are doing, despite their wuru wuru free education yet they cannot be able to have genuine documents, the thoronto university degree holding governors and members of house of assembly are Yorubas alias yahoorobbers, 98% of their medical doctors are fake they can even clone your papers and even those working in the nnpc, most of them are fake certificate holders,that is why they will be the first and quick to scream at the niger deltan or anyone "AAH YO NO YO DONTI HAVI DII KWOLIFIKESEEON TO WOK HIN DE HOYE HINDOSEETORI/I MEEN WEER KAN YO GETI DII SATIFIKETI" so they master fodgers.
yorubas love fake life, and they think that others can see it they really need to grow up cool
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ak47mann(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
Uchek: Saro Wiwa, Middlebelt, Enahoro and a host of others have admitted that this was not the future they fought for. Even Gowon's kinsmen in Plateau are lamenting their civil war alliance with the Hausa-Fulani. Nigeria does not produce its own food even with its size and agricultural resources, so not being able to produce your own food is non-factor. And remember, technology changes all equation. Less than 30% of Japanese land is arable, yet from that

Lets respond to issues and not insult one another.

We may have lost the battle for Biafra, we won the war of Nigeria question.

The hot exchange between the South South and the North over 13% derivation is pointer that we won the war. The looting of Nigeria by the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy after they won control of Nigeria's political leadership at the end of the war is another pointer

Flip through the headlines, what you see is resource control, fiscal federalism, state police, true federalism. Ojukwu advocated for this far back in 1967- before Biafra came into existence or any shot was fired between Biafra and Nigeria.

Like said earlier: Compare the percentage of Nigeria's common wealth in the hands of the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy before the war and after the war with that in the hands of the Yorubas, Middle-belters, Southern Minorities. Try as tough as it is to put a value on the money spend on a barren land in Abuja. That will tell you who actually lost the war.

You need to see me 4 a bottle of GULDER with roasted Anu-nchi (Grass cutter) mix with ukpaka and ukazi and onions garnisheeing cool cool
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
ak47mann: yorubas love fake life, and they think that others can see it they really need to grow up cool

Typical okoro yarning rubbish as usual.Yorubas hustle for their money genuinely unlike ibos that would do everything evil for money.I'm sure you will end up like osisikanku the great son of biafra that showcase the ibo industry of kidnapping to thw world.Hahaha everybody run o before ak47 kidnap you.awon olosi
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Yeske2(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
ak47mann: You need to see me 4 a bottle of GULDER with roasted Anu-nchi (Grass cutter) mix with ukpaka and ukazi and onions garnisheeing cool cool
Nna my mouth don dey water o.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Yeske2(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Typical okoro yarning rubbish as usual.Yorubas hustle for their money genuinely unlike ibos that would do everything evil for money.I'm sure you will end up like? osisikanku the great son of biafra that showcase the ibo industry of kidnapping to thw world.Hahaha everybody run o before ak47 kidnap you.awon olosi
Oni iranu, don't let us post silly Yoruba threads or links.
Keep it same as i should assume.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by ikeyman00(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
@@@@@@

i think its time for the yaribas to s hut a fck up for good

yes i understand the tribalistic amd envious trait arent anything to go by therefore deal with it

yeye
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
Yeske!:
Oni iranu, don't let us post silly Yoruba threads or links.
Keep it same as i should assume.

who doesnt know that for every single crime committed by a yoruba,okoro has committed 50. . . .see the ratio for yourself.shame no dey catch you.Arent proud of osisikanku ni ?
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by Yeske2(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

who doesnt know that for every single crime committed by a yoruba,okoro has committed 50. . . .see the ratio for yourself.shame no dey catch you.Arent proud of osisikanku ni ?
Don't let us start posting, the ratio na for your village? Yoruba, i no no fit shout.
Make we no start abeg, na beg i dey beg.
You'd all crawl to your caves waiting for the Fulanis as usual.
Re: Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals by emmy04(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
ALL THESE YORUBA FOOLS AND THEIR TRIBALISM... I DONT SEE ANY WURU WURU IN WAT OJUKWU SAID. KAI!!! MAY GOD HEAL THE YORUBAS. AND WHO IS THAT OTHER YORUBA BASTARD THAT SAID OBASANJO RESTORED OJUKWU..? UR BRAIN IS FILLED UP WITH URINE. FOOLS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI / Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos / Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.