Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa (1663 Views)

For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) / I Think Im Pregnant (advice Needed) / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by dobberma27(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2007
Hello nairalanders if im nt mistaken this should be my first post
my case is quite funny cos every gal i go on a date with has something i find quite amusing to say like:

1.from ur eyes u seem to like girls alot
2.u talk too smooth im quite scared
3.i cant believe u dnt have a girl
4.i dnt trust cute guys sorry

well to cut the long story short they all seem to see me like some1 with a loota ladies around him bf they even get to know me,or they just insecured about a good looking brother im confused so i wanna know wat u guys think cos they all getting it wrong about me. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2007
ok you don't need to blow it again,we get the drift grin grin grin and welcome to Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by pitz(f): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2007
dobberma27:

Hello nairalanders if im nt mistaken this should be my first post
my case is quite funny because every girl i go on a date with has something i find quite amusing to say like:

1.from your eyes u seem to like girls alot
3.i can't believe u dnt have a girl

well to cut the long story short they all seem to see me like someone with a loota ladies around him boyfriend they even get to know me,or they just insecured about a good looking brother im confused so i want to know what u guys think because they all getting it wrong about me. undecided undecided undecided
LMAO
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by fashizzle(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2007
Must be your love-vendor stroll, pimpin', cool
Anyway I'm sure you'd rather have this problem than the opposite.
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by iice(f): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2007
Chai lmfao! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by herdey2tu(f): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2007
Ol'boy you are trying to tell us that you are a fine sight for sore eyes aint cyah?

Hmmmm, are you Leo? Anyways maybe it is the way you carry yourself and i guess you love flirting!
you betta watch it bro. i have a cousin that is seriously looking for a partner now, he is TDHandR(girls should know what his code means), practically all the girls do not take him serious and some usually do the gilting first, for fear of receieving the quick notice.
For the once still on his neck , aint worth it, because according to him, he is a a substitute father Christmas.

so be very careful, you can get a whole bunch of fun rollicking girlfriend, but a good girl of enviable character is hard to find!

Wellcome to the house though! wink
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by Seun(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2007
You seem to meet a lot of girls. That's how you know that you're a player!
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by pterygott(f): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2007
u don't sound like a playa. . . it might sound untrue, but girls like players wink lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by Seun(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2007
Because they are not too possessive?
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by efuah(f): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2007
oh dear poster grin what's all this . . . ok. . ok. . welcome angry
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by powerofmap(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2007
Sorry Bro, I think you should try to talkless cos "Too much talk sometimes are all lies" that my advise for ya bro, Am a newbie just join here. smiley wink
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2007
dobberma27:

seems like som'ns tryin to feel real good with himself.
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by Eddie4real(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2007
@ dobberma27,

guy i swear u case is no different from mine, really. most ladies i've dated hav always never belived me.
some say my babe(s) should not break their head if they meet me with her(them),
they say my gentle face is so deceptive.
others say my communication does this and that.
this issue wasn't funny o. it happened countless no of times.
but fortunately they still stay. am not cute at all. so lets leave it @ that.
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by Eddie4real(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2007
ma advice - put ya head down. Remember, One Man One Wife.

Be seroius with life, very. Don't let things like these distract u, right.

cheers
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by onyekang1(f): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2007
dobberma27:

well to cut the long story short they all seem to see me like someone with a loota ladies around him boyfriend they even get to know me,or they just insecured about a good looking brother im confused so i want to know what u guys think because they all getting it wrong about me. undecided undecided undecided
u must be feeling very cool wit urself huh! grin
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by kaylala(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2007
May you are "fawo ra ja" grin
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by yimiton(f): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2007
@ Poster,
I went to your profile to check your picture to see just how cool you look.
Yes, you're ok, but the problem is definitely not about your looks. It must be your character, carriage and what you say.
I have seen hotter guys with really serious relationships.
If you make a lady feel secure, loved, cherished and beautiful; there's no way she wouldn't take you serious, afterall Dansel Washington has been married for a long time and he's still married!
Please don't play with a lady's emotions by telling her things you may not mean. Make her feel beautiful by complemening her now and again and show her off.

If you do all of these and the ladies are still not taking you serious, then, consult your village priestess!
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by opokonwa(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2007
@poster

Are you trying to tell us you are 'hot' with your very first post on Nairaland?

Well I get the message.
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by sniperwolf(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2007
The name dobberma27 sounds playful
grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2007
guess cos u look like one grin
Re: Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa by Busta(f): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2007
or u are really a playa

are u?

(1) (Reply)

Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? / Deos He Trully Love Me / Apart From Me, What Would Be Your Ideal Christmas Present Or Wish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.