Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online (2125 Views)

I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / I Have 10k To Invest Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by rabs(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
Pls someone advise me on d online business to go for I hve 250000 naira to invest.
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by GeeeAdebiyi: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2012
Well I am into a business in which I partner with a multinational company.with 55k you can be a partner and journey to financial freedom like me online.the company is headed by professor pat utomi.for more info call me 08154973948 or send a mail 2 aomikegee084@gmail.com
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by Mcleo007(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2012
GeeeAdebiyi: Well I am into a business in which I partner with a multinational company.with 55k you can be a partner and journey to financial freedom like me online.the company is headed by professor pat utomi.for more info call me 08154973948 or send a mail 2 aomikegee084@gmail.com

I guess u mean avenues to wealth MLM?
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by Damolux01(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2012
Avenue †̥ wealth ₪☺₪I...buh ȋ̝̊̅§ iτ up †̥ 55k?
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by Mcleo007(m): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
mrsparks4x: PARTNERSHIP: N30,000 to $30,000 in 1 month with BINARY OPTIONS
YES! Partner with me under your supervision and turn N30,000 to $30,000 or get your N30,000 back, so you have no loss to incur and also at no risk.

REASON FOR PARTNERSHIP:
I lack the capital but gat the exposure and skill and intend not to waste time, so with my skill and your cash we can make life better for each other. Would be working under supervision of investing partner.

PARTNERSHIP ASSURANCE: Being under the supervision of my prospective partner we would be dealing at a no risk status.My Never-make-a-loss Strategy in Binary Options i can assure you that we would either gain or get our capital back.

PROSPECTIVE PARTNER MUST PROVIDE:
* Accomodation for me during the 1 month period
* Reside in Lagos.
* Internet ready Computer system.
* Power Supply for a minimum of 5 hrs daily.
* N30,000 for startup capital and my upkeep.

NOTE:
Startup Capital=
$100 in Partners Name

1st Week --- $100 wud become at least $500
2nd Week --- $500 wud become at least $2,500
3rd Week --- $2,500 wud become at least $12,500
4th Week --- $12,500 wud become at least $62,500

Our target is $30,000 so any extra is a plus.
IMPORTANT: After 1st week you'll know if its worth it. The knowledge and training would be passed on to my partner/investor.

Brief on BINARY OPTIONS
It is like but better than forex infact its the new and advance platform for forex trading combined with stocks and other assets and its major advantage over the normal forex is that its loss and risk ratio is 1.1% meaning that 98% of the time would be a win and with my never-make-a-loss strategy there are no room for losses

MORE ON BINARY OPTIONS

www.start options review.com/binary-options-guide.html?format=html
join them together

NUMBER OF PARTNERS NEEDED:
ONLY 1 person that can provide the above requirements.

Interested
Call Amos

080-9345-8990
080-6005-4094

Been a while I read something so undetailed as this. A bunch of crappy thought-flow if u ask me.
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by stelizworld(f): 1:18am On Mar 18, 2012
Do really think there will need 4 u to partner with someone in a dis kind? Well, if I were u I'll use 150k, for network marketing and use the balanca fo something else; Network marketing gives u d opportunity 2 earn extra income, gives u plan B in d face of increasing unemployment/job insecurity,owning ur own business wit minimal risk n capital,workng at ur own time n be ur own boss,spending more n quality time wit ur family, enjoy vacations abroad, dream cars,for details on how to join email: ada.ada144@yahoo.com or liz.stev1@gmail.com
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by Sylas: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2012
with just N2000, email & a gprs enabled phone preferably symbian phone, you are good to go. I am going to give you detailed information how u can make double amount of what you invest. If u are interested, u can reach me on 07065277262 or email me on sundaysylas@yahoo.com
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by ajieg: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2012
I WANT TO ADVISE THAT WHEN STARTING ANY ONLINE BIZ YOU START WITH ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT WHEN YOU ARE SURE THAT IT PAYS YOU CAN THEN COMMIT MORE FUNDS INTO IT FOR MAXIMUM PROFIT.HERE'S A BIZ THAT I AM AWARE OF THAT PAYS ME.http://goo.gle/6cQNK
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by exotica(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
You do not need such amount of money to do online business most people here will talk about. You need to consult an expert on successful internet models.

With such amount I will advise you to go into programs that will make your money work for you. You should become a great service provider on the interenet with that money.

Therefore, I will recommend models such as Web Hosting and Domain Name registration company, Autoresponder service Provider for Nigerians, Payment Processing company...
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by anisereoluwato: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
why nat give me a call at night lets talk this... 08062448919. why nat invest with leomconnect.com 35% returns on your capital.
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by iyke20024(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hello Rab,

iPhone Unlocking Site for sale and looking for 1 partner: www.unlockiphone4ssoftware.com
#1st Page Rankings on google-you know what that means..free organic traffic.. no advertisement
- $2629 Per Month profit. Contact me for prove!
the site goes for $3200. You only have to bring 50%.. so the monthly profit will also be 50/50
Contact me..: interested business partner (50:50)
Cal: 07036519740 for more details..
Only serious partners please. Opportunity end on monday.
hurryyyyyy
Description
I won this site in an aution. I am looking for business partner to make a joint deal for my iPhone 4 unlock site ranking on the first page of Google and earning good profit each and every month. The sales are currently made through an affiliate program, although, you we choose to sell our own product if we choose to. Currently using an affiliate program, the site earns $20.99 per sale.
You may already know how lucrative the iPhone unlocking niche is, and realise what a goldmine this site really is. If you are unfamiliar with the iPhone unlocking market, then there are a couple of things you need to know. First of all, this is a very hot niche, and is always getting bigger every time another iPhone or firmware comes out, as more people search for iPhone unlocking software; this site provides that niche with what they are looking for. This is a very hot niche and will remain that way for as long as Apple continue to sell iPhones, which they are sure to do for many years to come. The search volume for all iPhone unlocking searches remains very high, and just gets bigger all the time.
This site consistently makes sales on the affiliate product, and has done so since its creation. The new owner (me and you) will be able to use this same affiliate program, or you can choose any other you like, you can even sell your own product if you want.
The iPhone unlocking market is heavily targeted by advertisers on Adwords, you do not need to do this, since this website has been consistently ranking in the search engines and bringing in free traffic to generate the sales and revenue. This means each sale you make is pure profit. This is a rare chance to buy a site like this.
Sales figures are shown below for each month. These are 100% pure profit because there are no advertising costs.
February – 118 sales = $2476.82
January – 78 sales = $1637.22
December - 168 sales = $3526.824
November – 137 sales = $2875.63
October - 11 sales = $230.89 (site was started in this month)
WHY AM I LOOKING FOR BUSINESS PARTNER…?
It is because I don’t have enough capital for this now and would not love to miss this wonderful opportunity.
Financial Details
Revenue is generated from sales of the affiliate product
Traffic Details
Traffic is generated from organic searches in the search engines, please see the traffic details for more information.
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by trade01: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2012
Would you like to invest your money were your mind will be at rest? and start getting your interest every month just as if you are earning salary. Try (www.trademangers.net). There u will get all the details you need.
Trade managers
Given wings to your dream.
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by keside(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2012
@exotica, i am really interested in ur suggestions pls i need more insight.
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by Rexyl(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2012
Do you have a substantial amt of money laying idle yielding nothing in return monthly talkless of daily. There are legit places you can invest this to earn and take profit every day. Your principal is also available for withrawal any time at request. email 'money program' to samrotix@gmail.com
Re: I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online by Wealthypastor(f): 12:23am On Apr 02, 2012
You can do a work at home business with which you can start with 237k which is the highest level and you can be making as much as $35k in the next 8 months. Call me on 08060177940 at night so we can talk at length that is if you are interested anyway

(1) (Reply)

Astor Transformers For Sale / You Can Make Money Online With Anything, The Question Is: Do You Have The Guts? / 25 Financial Things You Should Know By 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.