Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,192 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Have 10k To Invest Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 10k To Invest Online (2531 Views)

I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online / What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit / I Have 250,000 Want To Invest Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 10k To Invest Online by legaljobs(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2012
My friend cries...i av just 10k and i want to invest it where i'l really and legally make money to pay my 720k aptech school fees.i simply told him to wait and listen to my friends on nairaland.please help him out,its urgent
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Wealthypastor(f): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2012
If he can do networking business then it will be good for him. I'm in one that the minimum level is #11k and you can make that money in about 2-3 months depending on how serious he is. He can make the money here and he doesn't have to sell anything. Call me:. 08060177940
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by brainchild78(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
To be sincere N720k is not an easy sum to raise in a short space of time online. Forex is a no go area if one has only N10,000 to invest. However, with access to authentic well researched information with little or no capital @ all, one could potentially realise between N50k to N500k on a montly basis. For more insight click on the weblink indicated in my signature below.
cheers
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by UncleJJ(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
Your Friend is not serious. does he want to learn IM or that aptech stuff. Choose one, cant learn IM with 10k, IM has nothing to do with how much you have but the resource you can access on the internet - without money.

Nigerians cant spend naira on the internet. 10k cant even get him a full fledged stealth PP account. You guys are wasting your time - go back to school and learn.

IM does not produce quick money it takes effort !!
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by mind7: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
I myself have been looking for a means to make legit money off the internet. I have tried Forex trade, I ended up losing more than I earned, although I am not saying that Forex is bad, but it is way to risky for me, especially as I have other things doing in life. I then diverted to high yield investments programs. They yield you money at first but always eventually scam you off your money no matter how much they promise you and you cant do anything since they really do not have offices.

Then finally a friend introduced me to a legit online investment company who deals in marketing shares. I started out small because I was afraid of being scammed and then eventually started investing more money and then inviting friends and today I am proud to say I have an alternate income which gives me peace of mind and confidence especially in this hard times in Nigeria.

There is no catch here, I am not trying to sell anything or scam my fellow Nigerians, because I know what it means to struggle for your hard earned money.

I cannot give you information here because of forum violation, so if you are interested send an email to willy_ox@yahoo.com Here I will give all the details you require to start.

I wish you the best.
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by chuks6000: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2012
I think these people www.lifeandsolutions.com. wil solve your problems within a few weeks, because i'm a living testmony today. Just join me with www.lifeandsolutions.com. Chuks.
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by legaljobs(m): 2:50am On Apr 03, 2012
He wants to go school buh his parents kant aford d fees,he tried offlyn jobs,all he could raise is 10k,i refered him to the internet and wanted to giv him variety of options,tanx every1 4ur help,we'l kontat wea we'l be interested!
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by emailguru: 6:03am On Apr 03, 2012
There are lots of businesses in Nigeria today. But the one that has given me more money and is still making me much income is the passive income business. Here you are only required to build a system, after which, the system takes care of itself and generate money for you for life. That is the kind of business I do and am happy to invite all Nigerians to embrace it. This is the secret of the rich that they keep hiding from the poor. You only need to be smart to see it. It is here, if you are fast, you will see it. Check it out.
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by ikecinho(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2012
May be you try soccer trading biz,though its won fatch you 720k your said,but atleast 50k per month would be good,besides i dont think there is any biz online nor offline that can fatch you that amount of money you said,
life is all about risk,if you cant risk what you have then you wont get what you want.
That one of the reasons the rich are becoming richer and poor getting poorer.
I ONLY HELP PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM SOCCER GAMES.
IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED JUST CALL ME ON 08031936051

I WILL ASK YOU TO PAY ME,ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS TO SAY THANKS,WHEN EVER SOMEONE THOSE GOOD FOR YA..

1 Like

Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by WebSolutnX(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
Your Future Is Bright If You ... FOLLOW MY LEAD!

I will advice that you forget about the temporary challenge you are having and look at the future.

Know within you that you can achieve that knowledge through a number of ways and take an IT course that is cheaper and more assuring than the APTECH ones.

Once the knowledge you have gained from this course starts fetching you money, you can go ahead and update yourself with APTECH.

That is the system I used to study at NIIT. You can take the course at www.sceptrebusinessmagazine.com/soti/
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Weselion1(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2012
I will advice you to go into network marketing, have you heard of Ewen chia? This guy made 1 million dollar in a month through network marketing.
Have you read rich dad poor dad by robert kiyosaki? This best selling author also recommends network marketing.
Network marketing would work if you are serious minded and have the training.
Knowing how it works is the main thing,that's why i recommend sfi,i have not seen any other site that offers free training to an advanced level in network marketing like sfi. They pay in alertpay or will send you a mastercard to withdraw your money from any atm with mastercard logo (like gtb atm),i prefer the mastercard payment because you can use it to pay for goods and services online.
I'm not advertising but i think it will work because i have seen many successful Nigerians there. Join through my signature below
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by 2sexy(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2012
Your friend can make that money within 6 months if he is serious.

My formula: website design + calling business = cash 20-30k profit.

Tell him to research this properly before starting. He would need a bit of marketing skill though.
Good luck!
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2012
my advice? go into blogging. blog about what you love, soon you will generate traffic and money will follow

1 Like

Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Impulse80(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2012
Weselion.:
I will advice you to go into network marketing, have you heard of Ewen chia? This guy made 1 million dollar in a month through network marketing.
Have you read rich dad poor dad by robert kiyosaki? This best selling author also recommends network marketing.
Network marketing would work if you are serious minded and have the training.
Knowing how it works is the main thing,that's why i recommend sfi,i have not seen any other site that offers free training to an advanced level in network marketing like sfi. They pay in alertpay or will send you a mastercard to withdraw your money from any atm with mastercard logo (like gtb atm),i prefer the mastercard payment because you can use it to pay for goods and services online.
I'm not advertising but i think it will work because i have seen many successful Nigerians there. Join through my signature below
there is no signature!
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Weselion1(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2012
Impulse80: there is no signature!
after every of my post there's a website link,that's my signature.
Look below this post
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Wazobia(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2012
HONESTLY, you want to invest just N10k online to start a business. Where have all you guys been.

Now check out GBG, - http://www.onlyatgbg.com/Africa/jidesalu - the first Christian MLM that arrived in Nigeria on Monday (2nd April 2012).

The real story is that since I have involved in Network Marketing, a model, I truely believe has been founded for Aficans because of our natural entrepreneurial abilities, I have never seen a compensation plan this real.

Stuart Finger and Michael Kahn ( please check these guys out) designed a compensation plan that has been copyrighted, yes patented. This simply means that it is unique to members, and I am already benefitting from the design.

My names are Jide Salu (yes, you can check me out as well). Click on http://www.onlyatgbg.com/africa/jidesalu to make an informed decision.

All I promise is that, I will coach you on how you will make it work. It is like no other business currently running in the Network marketing sector.

Once again, it's up to you. Send me an email at gbgjide@gmail.com.

By your mail, I will know how serious you are.

http://www.onlyatgbg.com/Africa/jidesalu is the site to go to.

Good luck and remember.....

"If you ever think you can start treating people like a number you will never succeed in network marketing. People are your product - pure and simple. It is your duty as a network marketer to do just one thing and that is assist others to achieve their dreams."
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Fabrio: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello.

I am Dhaneesh Business Development Manger Fabrio LLC Dubai. Now we are introducing a new unique product for interior and exterior wall paneling and flooring.

We all ready have a market network in India and China and we are searching for new distributors for other country’s like Nigeria , Libya , and all other African and European country’s if you are interested to know more about our products and implementing system please contact me at Dhaneesh fabrio@email.com or visit our website http://fabrio.net/products.html

You can also call me on 00971 55 2952080 ,00971 4 2503913
Fax 00971 4 2503914

Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by deleo16(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
[quote author=mind7]I myself have been looking for a means to make legit money off the internet. I have tried Forex trade, I ended up losing more than I earned, although I am not saying that Forex is bad, but it is way to risky for me, especially as I have other things doing in life. I then diverted to high yield investments programs. They yield you money at first but always eventually scam you off your money no matter how much they promise you and you cant do anything since they really do not have office
i am intersted i have tried forex but loss is high than gain my mail is onifadel1@gmail.com
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by MorakinyoS: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hello friend. I read through most of what the people who contributed have said. Some are right and most of them will only add to your days of no profits. Networking works but not for all especially in this part of the world. Forex requires more skills and Google adsense is not lucrative in Africa. It is not as easy as it poses to be. However, i will invite you to benefit from what i do and manage. The little people in this business are publishers and directors of many media houses and we continue to make money in our own way. I will hold you by the hand to ensure you start making money too from this programme. The programme is INFORMATION MARKETING. What is required of you in this business is simple computer appreciation or ability to surf the internet. The good thing about this is that you already have a lot of people waiting to receive the information from you. You wake up to see how money roll into your bank account. Are you interested or want to know more? Send me a mail: a_adept@yahoo.com.
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 23, 2012
AKWABOOK can manage ur funds for u, sign up @ www.akwabook.com to see their investment program or send an email to akwabook@gmail.com
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Tonjeola1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
Best website! I make $15 per referral!
Visit www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Vaizman: 6:01am On Sep 06, 2013
Tonjeola1: Best website! I make $15 per referral!
Visit www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable
Is it real?
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Vaizman: 6:03am On Sep 06, 2013
legaljobs: My friend cries...i av just 10k and i want to invest it where i'l really and legally make money to pay my 720k aptech school fees.i simply told him to wait and listen to my friends on nairaland.please help him out,its urgent
Which one is ur friend into nw,am in d same problem nw huh wit little cash
Re: I Have 10k To Invest Online by Tonjeola1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Vaizman: Is it real?
YES! is real

(1) (Reply)

Notice To All Importers Processing Form M / Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) / Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.