Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad (3273 Views)

The Types Of Ladies That Can Never Be Good Wives / Hot Girls Dont Make Good Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2012
Pls Nler's in the house both home and abroad pls are russian women who are married to nigerian men good wives.pls can u share ur experiences and views including advices
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Oluwa4Sure: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
hmmmm. . . It's like this one sef don see him own great granny too marr_ oooo!

I was only talkin to d oda guy, not u bros; sorry.
**walks out of thread**
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 25, 2012
I Hate 9ja: Pls Nler's in the house both home and abroad pls are russian women who are married to nigerian men good wives.pls can u share ur experiences and views including advices
Pack your things and get out. If you are refused visa then go τ̅☺ benin. You aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ unpatriotic personified. You are the height of low self esteem I've encoutered in my life. Please get out of the country and change identity. WE DON'T NEED YOU!

1 Like

Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by FBS: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Is the OP serious or just kidding?
A good woman/wife has no nationality! EoD.

1 Like

Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by bigl: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
@Op: just like FBS has said, a good woman has no nationality/tribe, a good woman is a good woman, period.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
Thanks 2u all 4ur advice,though i admire 9ja gurls but due to my background i prefer marrying a russian.
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
I Hate 9ja: Thanks 2u all 4ur advice,though i admire 9ja gurls but due to my background i prefer marrying a russian.
Dizcurssn Continues
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by FBS: 9:16am On May 03, 2012
I Hate 9ja: Thanks 2u all 4ur advice,though i admire 9ja gurls but due to my background i prefer marrying a russian.
And wetin be your background?! cheesy
If you want to know about Russian women, go to Russia! grin
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 03, 2012
^ u cant understand,i know what is best for me and mind u it doesnt really matter i go russia b4 getting a good one coz it as been written.oseeeeeee
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Fulaman198(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2012
I Hate 9ja: Pls Nler's in the house both home and abroad pls are russian women who are married to nigerian men good wives.pls can u share ur experiences and views including advices

You are a sell-out not to be mean, but your name says a whole lot about you.
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 03, 2012
^xactly u are getting straight to the point.destiny are differents
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Fulaman198(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2012
I Hate 9ja: ^xactly u are getting straight to the point.destiny are differents

If you want a Russian woman not in Russia, go to Sacramento, California, USA there are a lot of them there. Though I don't understand this fascination you have with Russian woman.
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by FBS: 8:16am On May 04, 2012
Russia is my backyard and I can tell you a lot about the place including its people.
So again I say, if you want one, ah yeah, go get one in RUSSIA! That is where you will get a 'real' one. cheesy
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by deniyor: 8:51am On May 04, 2012
how the f..k are we supposed to knw? Gerrrrouttt!!!!
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 9:40am On May 04, 2012
@ fulaman and fbs thanks for ur comments and advice.@ deniyor are u jealous,or are u a bush man(just joking oooo) @least u should av read magzines,heards storied from xpreienced fellas,guess u are so local,mehn u need to upgrade oooooo.U need to pray hard 4 u to know God's plans for ur lyf and thereby discovering ur potencials and ur destiny,so that u dont waste ur tym fishing in unproductive or fishless river.goin to russia and getting a wife there is not impossible for God.thanks
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by deniyor: 2:26pm On May 04, 2012
I Hate 9ja: @ fulaman and fbs thanks for ur comments and advice.@ deniyor are u jealous,or are u a bush man(just joking oooo) @least u should av read magzines,heards storied from xpreienced fellas,guess u are so local,mehn u need to upgrade oooooo.U need to pray hard 4 u to know God's plans for ur lyf and thereby discovering ur potencials and ur destiny,so that u dont waste ur tym fishing in unproductive or fishless river.goin to russia and getting a wife there is not impossible for God.thanks

You just got quite personal. Is it becos you managed to leave the shores of naija (assuming you did) that you think you are above everyone? Now your user id is you hate your own country! Why don't you go marry a russian so you can become one and see what experience you will get.
You think you know me. You need to focus the prayers on yourself cos what I have achieved so far in my little time in this world, I seriously doubt you will smell a 1/3rd of it in your lifetime. Wth do you know about unproductive rivers? You do not need to be so power hungry or brag to make yourself sleep better at night.
Dumb fool

1 Like

Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by honeric01(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2012
Ego @ work.
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by deniyor: 8:03pm On May 04, 2012
Dude never leave naija, he is yarning dust already.
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 11:00am On May 05, 2012
deniyor:

You just got quite personal. Is it becos you managed to leave the shores of naija (assuming you did) that you think you are above everyone? Now your user id is you hate your own country! Why don't you go marry a russian so you can become one and see what experience you will get.
You think you know me. You need to focus the prayers on yourself cos what I have achieved so far in my little time in this world, I seriously doubt you will smell a 1/3rd of it in your lifetime. Wth do you know about unproductive rivers? You do not need to be so power hungry or brag to make yourself sleep better at night.
Dumb fool
u aint God and in no position to know anything about my future,tell me what do u av.eda o la ro pin.i dont know who u are sir niether do u knw who i am,we dont need to be harsh on each other,and mind u sir one man food is another man's poison,what u like might not be my choice, its a free world as u av prayed so do.sir even if u do money rituals i wld be far better than u IJN.are u jimoh ibrahim,femi otedola or who.tell me
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by deniyor: 3:02pm On May 05, 2012
I Hate 9ja: @ fulaman and fbs thanks for ur comments and advice.@ deniyor are u jealous,or are u a bush man(just joking oooo) @least u should av read magzines,heards storied from xpreienced fellas,guess u are so local,mehn u need to upgrade oooooo.U need to pray hard 4 u to know God's plans for ur lyf and thereby discovering ur potencials and ur destiny,so that u dont waste ur tym fishing in unproductive or fishless river.goin to russia and getting a wife there is not impossible for God.thanks
I Hate 9ja: u aint God and in no position to know anything about my future,tell me what do u av.eda o la ro pin.i dont know who u are sir niether do u knw who i am,we dont need to be harsh on each other,and mind u sir one man food is another man's poison,what u like might not be my choice, its a free world as u av prayed so do.sir even if u do money rituals i wld be far better than u IJN.are u jimoh ibrahim,femi otedola or who.tell me

You sir, made things personal with your first post referencing me. What was all that crap about potential and destiny, unproductive and fishless rivers. You think you are better or more knowledgeable than me cos you want a Russian wife on one of your numerous bids to get out of naija? In a faceless forum, you should treat people with respect and not assume everyone is as wretched as you or worse!
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 11:20am On May 06, 2012
deniyor:

You sir, made things personal with your first post referencing me. What was all that crap about potential and destiny, unproductive and fishless rivers. You think you are better or more knowledgeable than me cos you want a Russian wife on one of your numerous bids to get out of naija? In a faceless forum, you should treat people with respect and not assume everyone is as wretched as you or worse!
o.k sir @ deniyor am sorry,all i meant was that it is better for a man to discover himself earlier so as not to waste tym in becoming a better person in lyf.no offence
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by OK2NV3: 11:29am On May 06, 2012
the only good thing about Russian women is that the make cheaper prostituttes.
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:
the only good thing about Russian women is that the make cheaper prostituttes.
thank u 4ur info
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 06, 2012
IF U MARRY russian babe na so so vodka u go dey drink but anyway russian babes fine die cool
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 06, 2012
@ lefulefu thanks to u also.i appreciate it
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by slex(m): 6:29am On May 07, 2012
i Live in Ukraine, all i can tell you is that all countries of the world have B.Itches and Good girls,Nigeria (the country you hate is no exception) so my friend its not about marrying Russian or a martian. just for the record, Ukrainian girls are better than Russians, more cultured and homely, Q.E.D. Just look at the heart and not the surface or you will fall like a pile of cards

1 Like

Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 07, 2012
I Hate 9ja: @ lefulefu thanks to u also.i appreciate it
no problem my cool broda
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by enomakos(m): 2:54pm On May 07, 2012
i think ukraine women are better than russian
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 07, 2012
slex: i Live in Ukraine, all i can tell you is that all countries of the world have B.Itches and Good girls,Nigeria (the country you hate is no exception) so my friend its not about marrying Russian or a martian. just for the record, Ukrainian girls are better than Russians, more cultured and homely, Q.E.D. Just look at the heart and not the surface or you will fall like a pile of cards
@ slex thanks u too,and how is ukraine today
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 07, 2012
enomakos: i think ukraine women are better than russian
@ enomakos,thank u i have done a lot of research too,ur point is true and clear so as lefulefu and slec also
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 07, 2012
I Hate 9ja: @ enomakos,thank u i have done a lot of research too,ur point is true and clear so as lefulefu and slex also
Re: Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad by slex(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2012
ukraine is good, Thank God its getting warmer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date / Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.