Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,184 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana (19652 Views)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by Afam4eva(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
I want to congratulate Bianca ojukwu for this honor bestowed on her. For those that think she's not qualified, while i'm not for or against her appointement, i want to know if others that have being appointed in the past are qualified. except you think it's politicians are are supposed to occupy such positions. We saw a Fani-Kayode and Borishade who knew next to nothing about Aviation being appointed as Aviation ministers. We've seen the way Ojo Maduekwe has continually been recycled even into sectors that he's clueless about. Abeg, let's give this woman a break. It's not as if the job of an ambassador is that difficult.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by nku5: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
Some people are sorely jealous and cannot even hide their bad belle. When koro was there none of these pipsqueaks said a word. Even though koro lacks bianca's pedigree, had multiple names when he was in the usa and issues ragarding whether or not he diid graduate from southern texas university. After una go dey yap about cronyism. When koro became commisioner under tinubu what was his track record if not that he was good at political thuggery. Small shame una no get. Abeg bianca carry go make bad belle ppl fall inside shiite
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by olyg: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
if bianca accept this offer i belive is going to be a great disappointment to OJUKWU and the igbo people.instead of accepting this appointment i would want her to stand for the course her husband fight for,she should demand for justice and equity for the igbo people.if possible she should ask the president to convene a sovereign national conference which will lead to the declaration of the federal republic of BIAFRA.i be her husband wil rest in peace if she demand for this.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by eghost247(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^^^^^^
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by Awalla: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
Men, these Yorabas can never stopping rubbing shoulders, why are they so insecure . why can this bigots say what concerns them, what is their problem, I think its high time you haters start fixing yourself than being saddled with acute inferiority complex. Haba ,………
Na waooo for fools
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by EdwinOse: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
This is expression of political sentiment at its climax. For goodness sake, when did Bianca become an icon on international politikking? Where did she acquire necessary experience to enable her handle the rigours of diplomatic flames. I think this country has got a long way to go. Couldn't GEJ have done something else to help her: open a shop at Onitsha MAIN MARKET to sell those Dubai clothes and make-ups that she has penchant for? Mshewwwwwww! [/b]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by Afam4eva(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
EdwinOse: This is expression of political sentiment at its climax. For goodness sake, when did Bianca become an icon on international politikking? Where did she acquire necessary experience to enable her handle the rigours of diplomatic flames. I think this country has got a long way to go. Couldn't GEJ have done something else to help her: open a shop at Onitsha MAIN MARKET to sell those Dubai clothes and make-ups that she has penchant for? Mshewwwwwww! [/b]

Now, let me glue your mouth once and for all. First, tell me the credentials that once must possess to become an ambassador and if Bianca does not qualify then tell me if all the ambassadors that we've had are qualified.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by Niseamaka(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Abeg,leave matter and tell me how much bianca charges for short time and overnight.

For saying the above, you have placed a curse on yourself.You will forever be charged for short time and overnight. You will be their customer all the days of your life.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by OneNaira6: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
That's Good for her.
Ghana is a very beautiful country so she's lucky to be an Ambassador to such country.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by bestlife(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
mpmp: The Nigerian Government has turned Ghana into an ambassadorial dustbin. Ghana is where Nigeria sends trouble-maker-politicians, and the "We Pity You" one's go to.

When Obanikoro was fermenting trouble in Lagos, he was thrown away to Ghana.

Now Bianca is next.

What does she know? Nothing.
Who will give her respect? nobody.

In 45-minutes time, she will be in Ghana. In fact, she can be coming home everyday after closing from work by 3pm.
.very funny
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by BlackPikiN(m): 12:28am On Mar 17, 2012
EdwinOse: This is expression of political sentiment at its climax. For goodness sake, when did Bianca become an icon on international politikking? Where did she acquire necessary experience to enable her handle the rigours of diplomatic flames. I think this country has got a long way to go. Couldn't GEJ have done something else to help her: open a shop at Onitsha MAIN MARKET to sell those Dubai clothes and make-ups that she has penchant for? Mshewwwwwww! [/b]

Shut the eff up. You stinking hediot!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by Callotti: 2:00am On Mar 17, 2012
lol
lol
lol
lol
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by gulfer: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2012
Nigeria, nay Jonathan we hail thee
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by manosteel(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2012
There is no doubt that Bianca is qaulified for the job. Despite her educational qualification, as a daughter of former state Governor, she grew up in the goverment house, and in her capacity as former wife of Ikemba, she paid host to many heads of state, Ambassadors, Senators etc, so she is not new to goverment high profile functions, bureaucracies and diplomacy. Above all, she is presentable now.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2012
ruled by idi0ts, patronized by criminals and praised by f00ls - Nigeria is cursed with the disease of blissful ignorance. 50 years will not be nearly enough time to cure us of this illness. a glorified tart presenting the best of Nigeria to Ghana grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Appointment Of Substantive AGF / Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen / Ikpeazu Observes Iftar Dinner With Muslim Community In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.