Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Where Are My European Sisters? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Are My European Sisters? (821 Views)

Nigerian Girls What Do U Like Abt Yr Fellow Sweet Nigerian Sisters? / I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One / Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are My European Sisters? by luka1981(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2012
i want to know if there is any single lady in the house that reside in europe? if you are seriously looking for a close partner please contact me.
Re: Where Are My European Sisters? by busybee24: 3:12am On Mar 16, 2012
your joking right
you expect to build up a relationship like that??
lol
Re: Where Are My European Sisters? by owo2390(m): 3:14am On Mar 16, 2012
NAIRALAND IS NOW A PLACE TO SELL CRAP AND "HOOK-UP"

WHAT A SHAME!
Re: Where Are My European Sisters? by luka1981(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2012
this is dating and meet up zones, so there are millions of other zones and topics. still your type has infested all the topics in nl even the most important topic.
Re: Where Are My European Sisters? by busybee24: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2012
Our type?? please elucidate...
and the most important topics dude our country is going to hell in a hand basket but sha we all have priorities
im just saying that a forum is not the avenue to met european sisters abroad but to each his own.
I for one and my friends who live in london think its ridiculous but good luck sha
Re: Where Are My European Sisters? by luka1981(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
multiple identity sydrom. lol.
Re: Where Are My European Sisters? by Lilshaddy(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2012
Any hot and sexy lady in here,i am really good at what i do,i will be the best thing you ever had when it comes to sex,i can make you reach orgasm as many times as possible and can make u squirt,even locate ur G spot.Call or text me 08099743987
Re: Where Are My European Sisters? by luka1981(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2012
busybee24: Our type?? please elucidate...
and the most important topics dude our country is going to hell in a hand basket but sha we all have priorities
im just saying that a forum is not the avenue to met european sisters abroad but to each his own.
I for one and my friends who live in london think its ridiculous but good luck sha

dear, i was not referring to you.
Re: Where Are My European Sisters? by unipol(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
no european sisters here.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Checkout World Most Passionate Kiss(pic) / If You Learn Your Spouse Is Planning To Divorce You, What Step Will You Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.