Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

They Pick Pocket Nigeria President That How Bad Moral Is,we Need Changeby Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Pick Pocket Nigeria President That How Bad Moral Is,we Need Changeby Musiwa (633 Views)

Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is / . / Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Pick Pocket Nigeria President That How Bad Moral Is,we Need Changeby Musiwa by musiwa43: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2012
that if president goes there, they will steal from you. i remember, many year ago while i was in the university. IBB the president of nigeria ring was pick pocket from. how can someone pickpocket a president in the present of the secret service. that tells you how bad it is in nigeria

they pickpocket nigeria president.
Re: They Pick Pocket Nigeria President That How Bad Moral Is,we Need Changeby Musiwa by SHEAU(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
BROS, I WAS TOO YOUNG THEN, PLEASE NARRATE FURTHER
Re: They Pick Pocket Nigeria President That How Bad Moral Is,we Need Changeby Musiwa by musiwa43: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2012
yes they did
Re: They Pick Pocket Nigeria President That How Bad Moral Is,we Need Changeby Musiwa by Yeske2(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2012
I love musiwa, lol
can fit make me laff die
Re: They Pick Pocket Nigeria President That How Bad Moral Is,we Need Changeby Musiwa by ujchief(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2012
OK2NVME:

SEE GRAMMAR! WHICH USELESS FREE EDUCATION UNI U GO? TAKE UR OGOGORO GIST BACK TO UR PARAGA JOINT!
i opened this thread just to see the crap this guy will yarn, and believe me, i wasnt disapointed. This musiwa is full of tortoise sh.!t, and he doesnt hesitate to make a public redicule of himself. Check his previous posts and u'll be suprised, if hes not boasting of non-existent satelite pix, hes claiming to be a christian, while hes a hard core half baked muslim. Pathetic!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Convention: President Jonathan Suffers Political Disgrace / Unconfirmed Reports, Army Kills 9 In Kogi / FG Award N5billion Contract For Building Of Almajiri Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.