Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) (12021 Views)

Policeman Watching As Nassarawa Lawmakers Fight (Photo) / Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight / Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by porka: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
State police is here at last!
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by Ejine(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
What a disgrace.
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by OAM4J: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
Very Funny
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by Akshow: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2012
Eko o ni baje o! ;DEko o ni baje o!
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by rotiler: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
born2fuck: It happens everywhere world wide, I have seen a video of USA police and a black man on google fighting
[b][/b]
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by rotiler: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
born2fuck: It happens everywhere world wide, I have seen a video of USA police and a black man on google fighting
so because such happens in USA mean thuggery is O.K.
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by Knorkastur: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by Pennywise(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
Considering the kind of work these guys have to do, they need to be armed some how. And Since they have no access to guns like the police, perhaps a more readily accessible and tested fist can be deployed in their normal course of duty
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by juman(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
Eko for show.
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by chosen04(f): 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
The growing of Agbero by Fashola's government and his godfather Tinubu at its best indeed
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by Yeske2(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
Funny indeed
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by baslone: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
I witnessed a "Yellow fever" smash his baton on the head of an okada rider
yesterday! The rider just fell, fainted under the hot sun! The cop walked back
to controlling traffic as if nothing happened while road side market women
rushed to pour "pure water" on his head.

As I passed through, I just kept wondering what I would do to the warder if I successfully rise up from my "fainting" as the rider.
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by henrychubayo: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2012
If it is in a developed country, the official is in a hot soup. Just because a police officer in south africa beat someone, march him with his boots and slap him very well before arresting him even, the officer was discharged and arrested and the case is in the court right now. The video was posted on the internet and air in etv live. I just imagin how many officers in 9ja has been arrested 4 unlawful beating or fighting.
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by jidewin(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
henrychubayo: If it is in a developed country, the official is in a hot soup. Just because a police officer in south africa beat someone, march him with his boots and slap him very well before arresting him even, the officer was discharged and arrested and the case is in the court right now. The video was posted on the internet and air in etv live. I just imagin how many officers in 9ja has been arrested 4 unlawful beating or fighting.
Yea that is true.the incident happened at Limpopo.even though it was said the "victim" was a criminal,despite that,it caused a big uproar and the govt suspended the policeman while investigation and trial will be on.
I do believe my country naija too will get to that stage.
Henry can we hookup?my id is same as email at yahoo pls
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by knotty(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
i am certain none of the two combatants know thet state of their health.
A blow to any body part may be enought to dissipate life out of the other. Then, you become a murderer over one needless street fight.
HBP is a killer waiting for someone to take the rap.
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by dominionangel: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2012
Shame, shame, shame, to Lastma and colleagues. So disappointed. Thank God 4 gadgets that one can use and post their dirty and illegal acts. But it got me lafn, yeye dey smell!
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by vanstanzy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b][b][/b]atasteve:
There are things in the picture that tells a volume about the officer.

@atasteve

In a law court this pic isn't a major evidence of a fight. These two were only shown posing for a fight in the pic and not actually entangled to eachother.
The photographer try, but e no snap the prize fight well. ALL THE SAME WHO WON?[b]atasteve:
There are things in the picture that tells a volume about the officer.
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by onome25(m): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
PLS FRIEND DO NOT CASTIGATE ME O ; BUT COME TO THINK IT OF WHY YORUBAS WILL NEVER DESIST FROM SUCH DISGRACE HABIT CALLED " pride , boast & ego attitude " TOO BAD

Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by eherbal(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
Mcfemad: You can imagine an official of a state-owned agency in a Free for all fight while on duty and yet we say; Eko o ni baje oo.

This is shameful!
this is hilarious grin
Mcfemad: You can imagine an official of a state-owned agency in a Free for all fight while on duty and yet we say; Eko o ni baje oo.

This is shameful!
this is hilarious
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
grin@ Mcfemad, you are nuts.
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by stagger: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
This one na small thing.

I was watching some Brazilian football sometime ago, when a player pushed the referee over a disputed decision.

Omo, na so referee drop ball and im whistle, and he and the player begin serious fighting. Or what about the African Champions league final in 1994 between Esperance and Zamalek when players on both sides, on the field and on the reserve bench begin fight karate? (I wish I can find the video link on Youtube).

So I am not surprised.
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by stagger: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
baslone: I witnessed a "Yellow fever" smash his baton on the head of an okada rider
yesterday! The rider just fell, fainted under the hot sun! The cop walked back
to controlling traffic as if nothing happened while road side market women
rushed to pour "pure water" on his head.

As I passed through, I just kept wondering what I would do to the warder if I successfully rise up from my "fainting" as the rider.

Last year at Eliozu in PH, I saw someone dressed in army shorts, hit a taxi driver with an iron rod. See blood!

Na so the taxi guy (who incidentally was a graduate just managing with a cab his brother bought him while waiting for Youth service) carry phone call im bros. In the next 5 minutes, 20 hefty militants surfaced from nowhere and gave the "army" man the beating of his life. They even used a rock on the guy's head, then asked the taxi guy to return the favours. As de guy knack the "army" man with the same rod, na so blood just dey rush like tap and the man fainted.

5 policemen nearby were just watching the drama and laughing.

Naija na jungle o!
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by lagcity(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^^
real jungle i tell u
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by imasadiq: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
kiss tongue grin :Dlwkmd coollwkmd
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by 2nex(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
ds is mor dan funy
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by newacca: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
Jakumo: That looks like a very orderly and gentlemanly fisticuffs session, officiated over by a duly qualified referee, so I don't see the problem here.

Was anyone killed during this friendly encounter ?

Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson re-match ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by bibiking1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2012
I like the fact that they are having this physical conversation under a controlled environment. If you notice properly, the elderly man walking into the scene with his hand raised is a certified International street fighting technical adviser, and from he has a gold star from the Ibadan arm of NURTW. The lanky man in the middle is a proud member of the Dembe club of Boko Haram, i mean.,.,., what other credentials do you require from them to be assured that this was only a peaceful demonstration of democratic values in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by Miroslavklose: 2:11am On Mar 17, 2012
Jakumo: That looks like a very orderly and gentlemanly fisticuffs session, officiated over by a duly qualified referee, so I don't see the problem here.

Was anyone killed during this friendly encounter ?
lwkmdie.

U be confirmed mad maaaaaaaaaan. lmao
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2012
very funny
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by Brownhacks(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2012
make him fight nw nigerians are too stuborn
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by dagboss(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2012
It is bad enough, but if it was the other guy that started it you want him to run away 100mtrs and use his phone to call for reinforcement? Do not get deceived, it could happen anywhere else in the world. The difference is that if it were in America two or more hefty officers will be on him and by the time they finish with him they will handcuff and take him away if you doubt this please watch Fox entertainment channel on either Startimes or Hitv if its still on. A nation gets the kind of uniform personnel it deserves, I am sure the other guy dare not try fighting any of the armed forces personnel or mobile policeman like that.
Re: LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) by ebyflexy(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
achi4u: Is like the ref was addressing the two boxers to be ready for the onslut.LASMA officers na hungry pple
achi4u: Is like the ref was addressing the two boxers to be ready for the onslut.LASMA officers na hungry pple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: How Agency Headed By Buhari’s In-law Is Violating Nigeria’s Procureme / Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time / APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.