Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103280 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
Thanks to everyone in this house, especially those who are curious to know what happens to me, although I don't know your intention for wanting to know how far about me, I still thank u for remembering me. I'm happy that the battle has been won already, though I'm not gonna join batch 1 again, but I'm fully set for batch 2 come September (as told by the HR). Nothing do me, In the past few days, I've been running around to complete my documentation because First bank won't allow anyone for training except u are certified with ur documentation, and I'm happy all is well now. WAITING FOR BATCH 2 BY GOD'S GRACE!
ok. Please can you tell us what you mean by certified so we learn from it. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
vivicatee: @deko24..lols..lmao..identify urself immediately before I summon u to dc and give u a summary dismissal!!! This is a written warning
don't mind him. He is already having a crush on you
Re: First Bank Interview? by cheeomar: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
@BOT4WHAT: wrong choice of word.."although I don't know your intention for wanting to know how far about me"..not cool dear
Re: First Bank Interview? by dolwellyahoo: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2012
cheeomar: @BOT4WHAT: wrong choice of word.."although I don't know your intention for wanting to know how far about me"..not cool dear
I agree, that was not nice, dnt knw you to talk like that.,
Re: First Bank Interview? by deko24: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
@vivicatee.............lols .....so now u know.....
@whizkid.............shes really fine hommie.....do u wanna see her pictures..............loooooolll grin shocked
@emmy..........i see u
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2012
deko24: @vivicatee.............lols .....so now u know.....
@whizkid.............shes really fine hommie.....do u wanna see her pictures..............loooooolll grin shocked
@emmy..........i see u

Yes ooo! I wanna see vivicatee pics! Vivi show face
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2012
Lols..una never serious
Re: First Bank Interview? by msbfolakesade: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2012
hmmm..gradually,dis forum is turning into a love zone...deko24vs vivicatee..or is it vs whizkidy.. kissits 9ce tho'..@ least its still keepin dis thread interestin n active yl we wait our turn..
@Godysien..thanx for welcomin me!
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2012
msb_folakesade: hmmm..gradually,dis forum is turning into a love zone...deko24vs vivicatee..or is it vs whizkidy.. kissits 9ce tho'..@ least its still keepin dis thread interestin n active yl we wait our turn..
@Godysien..thanx for welcomin me!
Hmmmm when our peeps doesn't get genuine info for us, they 've to go on a time out...that's why u c them hitting d fun.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by Deeman87: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
Helo evry1......am also new 2 dis forum, hapy 2 met evry1
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
Deeman87: Helo evry1......am also new 2 dis forum, hapy 2 met evry1
welcome.what's your status with fbn?
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hello all, my apologies for not showing up for a while. For those in the academy hope we are flowing with the tide? Cos real learning has begun.
Basically for the hopefuls, just ensure that your documents are in order. This implies that you must have the following documents; waec cert, birth cert, marriage cert and evidence of change of name esp for marriage ladies, primary school cert and other certification and award certs, your university cert not excluded. Please ensure that the date of birth on your waec cert tallies with that on your birth cert. If not take necessary steps to correct this.
If you have any questions on this pls feel free to forward it.
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
cnwokike: Hello all, my apologies for not showing up for a while. For those in the academy hope we are flowing with the tide? Cos real learning has begun.
Basically for the hopefuls, just ensure that your documents are in order. This implies that you must have the following documents; waec cert, birth cert, marriage cert and evidence of change of name esp for marriage ladies, primary school cert and other certification and award certs, your university cert not excluded. Please ensure that the date of birth on your waec cert tallies with that on your birth cert. If not take necessary steps to correct this.
what's the essence of the certification and award cert ?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Deeman87: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Tanx.... havnt gotten any text frm dem,afta dat of ‘contact‘
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
Deeman87: Tanx.... havnt gotten any text frm dem,afta dat of ‘contact‘
ok you're welcome . What about your group members hope some of them are in the academy now?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Hottestbuoy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
Me nva qet any msq frm FBN Oooo since i applied..ma aunty no try at alll,
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hottestbuoy: Me nva qet any msq frm FBN Oooo since i applied..ma aunty no try at alll,
sorry o, what happened to your aunty?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Deeman87: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
whizkidy: ok you're welcome . What about your group members hope some of them are in the academy now?
Tanx.....we wer 6 in my grp n i only av 2 of my membas number....initialy non of us got mesag 4 medicals/doc bt d later in d day she receiv called dat she shul repot 4 med/doc d nxt dey,so she had 2 liv abj 2 lag.....
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
whizkidy: what's the essence of the certification and award cert ?
There is not really a big deal abt it. But sometimes such things may single you out and you may be preferentially treated because of that. Yesterday the GMD came and some people were noted by him.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Deeman87: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
whizkidy: ok you're welcome . What about your group members hope some of them are in the academy now?
Tanx.....we wer 6 in my grp n i only av 2 of my membas number....initialy non of us got mesag 4 medicals/doc bt d later in d day she receiv called dat she shul repot 4 med/doc d nxt dey,so she had 2 liv abj 4 lag.....
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
Deeman87:
Tanx.....we wer 6 in my grp n i only av 2 of my membas number....initialy non of us got mesag 4 medicals/doc bt d later in d day she receiv called dat she shul repot 4 med/doc d nxt dey,so she had 2 liv abj 2 lag.....
ok. Where did you had your assessment center? Lagos or abuja?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Deeman87: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
whizkidy: ok. Where did you had your assessment center? Lagos or abuja?
I did mine in kano centre....
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
cnwokike: There is not really a big deal abt it. But sometimes such things may single you out and you may be preferentially treated because of that. Yesterday the GMD came and some people were noted by him.
ok. But would they ask for it during the documentation process or in the course of the training?
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
Deeman87:
I did mine in kano centre....
ok
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
@cnwokike,is primary sch cert compulsory? and then for d birth certificate hope they accept hospital own?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Deeman87: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
[quote author=cnwokike]Hello all, my apologies for not showing up for a while. For those in the academy hope we are flowing with the tide? Cos real learning has begun.
If you have any questions on this pls feel free to forward it. [/quote
Wat of in a case were u didnt sit 4 waec or neco.....bt u did nabteb...
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
whizkidy: ok. But would they ask for it during the documentation process or in the course of the training?
they may not out rightly request for but if such certification reflects on your CV, why not attach the cert?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
cnwokike: Hello all, my apologies for not showing up for a while. For those in the academy hope we are flowing with the tide? Cos real learning has begun.
I've been asking this question for sometimes now and no reliable answer yet. So Does it mean that Fbn doesn't consider Neco cert at all cos i dnt ve waec cert as at this moment and ve been using this Neco cert for all my applications. Pls throw more light on this. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
[quote author=Deeman87][/quote]I can not give a straight answer abt this, but from what I ve heard and seen, people that presented NECO certificate were still asked to bring waec certificate. Personally, I originally presented waec GCE cert, but I was asked to bring waec may/june cert. I don't know why, but waec certificate seems to be an important requirement. Just ensure you get your WAEC certs. Abt primary school cert, if you get it, bring it!
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
if u no get primary sch cert nkor? because i skipped primary 6 so i dnt have pri cert
Re: First Bank Interview? by smuhammad(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hello peeps, its fun being here, though am new here. Very unfortunate for me that I'm jus gettn the gist that some of us that did the FBN interview are already in training skul. I must say a big congrats to u guys. However after the interview, I didn't get the Congratulatory sms apart fom the contact details update. Frm all that I'v read frm previous posts, it seems we (those dat didn't get it) are not successful. Pls I don't mean to get anyone angry but it's jus that we need to continue soldering on. It is well wit us.
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
smuhammad: Hello peeps, its fun being here, though am new here. Very unfortunate for me that I'm jus gettn the gist that some of us that did the FBN interview are already in training skul. I must say a big congrats to u guys. However after the interview, I didn't get the Congratulatory sms apart fom the contact details update. Frm all that I'v read frm previous posts, it seems we (those dat didn't get it) are not successful. Pls I don't mean to get anyone angry but it's jus that we need to continue soldering on. It is well wit us.
did you write the online personality test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33)

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.