Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103165 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by oyinlolami(f): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
DMainMan:

if u ar not current and dont know anything, kindly keep quiet. Stop using ur ignorance to mislead people. First bank has started sending invite for assessment centre

He's right. I got three text messages from them yesterday. My interview is on Tuesday at the first bank training school. I'm sure the interview is in batches so no one should be scared just yet. Success to everyone called for the interview. Wish me luck too.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by jonzy1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2012
oyinlolami:

He's right. I got three text messages from them yesterday. My interview is on Tuesday at the first bank training school. I'm sure the interview is in batches so no one should be scared just yet. Success to everyone called for the interview. Wish me luck too.

Which centre you wrote the test and where is there training school located?
Re: First Bank Interview? by oyinlolami(f): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
jon_zy:

Which centre you wrote the test and where is there training school located?

Everyone wrote the test at ETC in unilag dear. The training school is at Iganmu. Did you write too or just being sarcastic?
Re: First Bank Interview? by jonzy1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
oyinlolami:

Everyone wrote the test at ETC in unilag dear. The training school is at Iganmu. Did you write too or just being sarcastic?

U mean everyone in lagos centre wrote at etc unilag. We at enugu centre wrote at afrihub centre unn enugu campus. Yes I wrote the test, why else ll I be interested to know stuffs about interview
Re: First Bank Interview? by Nwogbe: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hehehehehe i wonder whether dis info is correct
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2012
Guyz, I just spoke with workforce on phone now and I was told that they have sent invitation to successful candidates yesterday, though I haven't seen any message in my inbox. I am waiting for my own message o God
Re: First Bank Interview? by uchx: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2012
But nl is such a large family that at least one out of thousands would have attest to the authenticity of ur invitation claim. Pls, let's be realistic. God bless nl.
Re: First Bank Interview? by gmumeen: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
I wrote mine @ unilag,pls anybdy with content of d message frm lagos centre shud b signify
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2012
Guys i got the message too. Seems they invited few. I had my exam in FUTA Akure.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Roland17(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
Eduje.R:
Pls anybody wit info on much pz cussons pay their security wit B.SC degree?
The Un-employment situation in Nigeria is really pathetic, this post almost made me cry...
Re: First Bank Interview? by s3nn2x(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
If they have started calling, i just hope they would call me for the interview 'cos i have waited for this for a long time. To those that have been called, congrats and all the best in your interview! Don't forget to tell the house the interview process.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Xymma(f): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2012
Pls has any1 4rm Abj center bn called?
Re: First Bank Interview? by yommy2sure(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
oyinlolami:

all the best, just gather enuff info abt their interview process, read a lot abt the bank, u should be fine
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
God please don't let me suffer in vain, I'm also looking forward to receiving my interview invitation...
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 5:14am On Apr 23, 2012
Its true. Successful candidates are being contacted. And YES it is in batches. I wrote the test in Unilag centre. Got my invite some hours ago. Scheduled for Wednesday.
See www.wfmcentre.com/fbntest/ if you still have doubts.
Goodluck to everyone invited!
NB: For those scheduled for today, please share your experiences.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2012
talk2dhanny: Its true. Successful candidates are being contacted. And YES it is in batches. I wrote the test in Unilag centre. Got my invite some hours ago. Scheduled for Wednesday.
See www.wfmcentre.com/fbntest/ if you still have doubts.
Goodluck to everyone invited!
NB: For those scheduled for today, please share your experiences.

Very true,mine is April 27th 12:30pm
Re: First Bank Interview? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
Roland17:
The Un-employment situation in Nigeria is really pathetic, this post almost made me cry...
Eduje.R
May God in his infinite mercy give u a befitting job,an enviable one soon.
Security?? O ga gan oooo
Re: First Bank Interview? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
uchx: But nl is such a large family that at least one out of thousands would have attest to the authenticity of ur invitation claim. Pls, let's be realistic. God bless nl.

Thousands are attesting to its authenticity already
instead of doubting,why not pray u receive ur invitation too. undecided
Re: First Bank Interview? by Elemental(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
hardleyC:

Very true,mine is April 27th 12:30pm

When did you receive the invitation? Still praying I get mine too. Cant help but think am not prepared for this
Re: First Bank Interview? by Elemental(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
Did they accept id cards otherthan drivers license, national id card and international passport?
Re: First Bank Interview? by ojotask: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2012
Has anyone who wrote in Port Harcourt been contacted. Pls lets get to know. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2012
Elemental: Did they accept id cards otherthan drivers license, national id card and international passport?
Those are of course, acceptable means of identification
even to claim/cash a cheque, ur driver's licence,national ID or int'l passport would suffice.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Elemental(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2012
hardleyC:
Those are of course, acceptable means of identification
even to claim/cash a cheque, ur driver's licence,national ID or int'l passport would suffice.
I am asking because I dont have any of d above
Re: First Bank Interview? by ladkins: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hello everyone has anyone who wrote d exam @ etc oba akran ikeja lago received any message........pls reply
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ok guys here's the situation of things. I did my interview today and here's what we were told by the Strategic recruitment manager of firstbank.
- He congratulated us for being among the 'a little over' 1,000 that passed the test out of over 170,000 ppl that wrote the online test.
- The 'assessment day' (which comprises a short test, competency based interview, group exercise and individual presentation all spanning over 4hrs) is not the final stage of the recruitment process. More ppl will stil be dropped.
- The different stages were conducted and assessed by staff from workforce and firstbank
- There were ppl from Unilag and Oba akran centres in Lag.
You can ask your questions. I'll try to answer them to my knowledge.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2012
God will take me there, surely he that started the good work in me will complete it in Jesus name...
Re: First Bank Interview? by ojotask: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2012
talk2dhanny: Ok guys here's the situation of things. I did my interview today and here's what we were told by the Strategic recruitment manager of firstbank.
- He congratulated us for being among the 'a little over' 1,000 that passed the test out of over 170,000 ppl that wrote the online test.
- The 'assessment day' (which comprises a short test, competency based interview, group exercise and individual presentation all spanning over 4hrs) is not the final stage of the recruitment process. More ppl will stil be dropped.
- The different stages were conducted and assessed by staff from workforce and firstbank
Thanks for the info. Do you know if they hav called people who wrote in Rivers state. Thanks, I hav more questions, i jst need to be sure . . .
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2012
talk2dhanny: Ok guys here's the situation of things. I did my interview today and here's what we were told by the Strategic recruitment manager of firstbank.
. I think this is the final stage. Asked one of their staff on monday. He said we should just start to pray that we make it. The next stage would be medicals and then the training school. Did u ask from any of the staff on when to expect the result cos I asked and was told they don't know yet and that the result would be communicated to everyone regardless of whether you failed or pass.
Re: First Bank Interview? by ojotask: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2012
kennyone: . I think this is the final stage. Asked one of their staff on monday. He said we should just start to pray that we make it. The next stage would be medicals and then the training school. Did u ask from any of the staff on when to expect the result cos I asked and was told they don't know yet and that the result would be communicated to everyone regardless of whether you failed or pass.
did u write urs at Lagos too? Wondering if other centres outside lagos hav been invited... xpecting a reply. thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2012
ojotask:
did u write urs at Lagos too? Wondering if other centres outside lagos hav been invited... xpecting a reply. thanks
no in akure
Re: First Bank Interview? by ojotask: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
^^
thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by Elemental(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
Thanks for d info... What I would like to know is if invitations r still being sent out to those dat wrote d test in lagos. And if they accepted id cards other than national id, int passport and driver's license. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.