Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103175 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
Vivicatee what's up. Help us clarify this period of traininhg pleaseee
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
I think we can all verify that there can be several batches within a batch.....as some ppl who will be joinin batch 1 are still to do their medicals....there is hope for everyone .....if i can b among d invitees, then anyone can b......remember i didnt get the initial congrats msg!.....as per d october thing.....well... I dont know...i wish n pray yu guys wont hav to wait that long....and who says you cant still be part of the first batch??...one of d guys at HCMD was regretting not having invited more ppl for documentation n medicals today cos like jus 15-20ppl turned up
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hello guyz, I did my documentation today, I even met kaydegreat...it was wonderful! Well we were given forms to fill after which we were asked to present our credentials one after the other, we were about 15 in number and it seems we could join the ongoing training sooner than later. Guyz, WAEC CERT is something important o, even if you fail it, they aren't only looking for age but they also want to confirm if you actually did waec in your acclaimed high school. We later went for medicals...I believe God is in control now cuz I'm waiting for training invitation any moment, I know nothing can stop me by God's grace.
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
Kaydagreat based on your comment on this forum, you seems to me like a group member during the assessment. Were you assessed on the first day I mean 23rd april?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nah....i was assessed on 26th april
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
Kaydagreat: Nah....i was assessed on 26th april
ok
Re: First Bank Interview? by Dimmyfred(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
i did not even sit for WAEC at all at high School, did NECO but later sat For GCE while at University, can i use the GCE certificate since its also organised by WAEC. please help find out i beg, so that whenever i get called i will know what to do.
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
@abby crown..u are extremely wrong...am presently in the batch 1 training and the training lasts for 4mnths..we r spending the whole 4mnths in d academy..its the first of its kind..its like a 3term thingy...after each term..we go for a week IT nd resume for the nxt term...
@ eemmmyyyy...am ur able welfare director in batch 1...lols

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
vivicatee: @abby crown..u are extremely wrong...am presently in the batch 1 training and the training lasts for 4mnths..we r spending the whole 4mnths in d academy..its the first of its kind..its like a 3term thingy...after each term..we go for a week IT nd resume for the nxt term...
just praying I make the second batch by october cos I can't afford to wait till next year for third batch if any
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
@vivi, was dt what u were told at d academy abt d duration? pls do verify well
Re: First Bank Interview? by Abbycrown(f): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
vivicatee: @abby crown..u are extremely wrong...am presently in the batch 1 training and the training lasts for 4mnths..we r spending the whole 4mnths in d academy..its the first of its kind..its like a 3term thingy...after each term..we go for a week IT nd resume for the nxt term...

Yes boss! My bad.
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
We are spending 4 monts in the academy #shikena#
Re: First Bank Interview? by dolwellyahoo: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
whizkidy: just praying I make the second batch by october cos I can't afford to wait till next year for third batch if any
don't put yourself in a position of disadvantage, don't catch yourself talking like that, who told you they have only one academy? Who told you that batch 2 cannot be sent to a different location? Just keep praying for what you want, don't put you faith on a Banks program, just keep searching for any other opportunity, if they eventually call you, then good and fine. Look else where for now, till they are ready but just keep praying.
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
don't put yourself in a position of disadvantage, don't catch yourself talking like that, who told you they have only one academy? Who told you that batch 2 cannot be sent to a different location? Just keep praying for what you want, don't put you faith on a Banks program, just keep searching for any other opportunity, if they eventually call you, then good and fine. Look else where for now, till they are ready but just keep praying.
Thanx ds ur post is very encouraging
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
Plss house, training in our offer letter was depicted to last for 4 months. personally, i asked the sub-dean of the academy the about the package of the 4 months and she described what vivi have just said. Unless, they have another location they plan for Batch 2, is unlikely that Batch 2 starts soon as some hopefuls are hoping.

@vivy, soo u were that shyooo that... Lol. meet u 2moro
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 1:50am On Jun 08, 2012
vivicatee: We are spending 4 monts in the academy #shikena#
I think that was harsh of you. Just can't yourself lucky that you made batch 1. You are not any better than those who are waiting for batch 2
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 1:58am On Jun 08, 2012
neris2012:
Thanx ds ur post is very encouraging
I won't dash anyone's hope but I think fbn is making use of only the lagos centre this time around.so many peeps that have insiders at the hq have confirmed the second batch is starting october. Congrats to those who were lucky to make first batch. I believe by october a lot of peeps scheduled to start must have gotten another job. To me I think it is unfair on the part of fbn using one training academy when they have at least 3
Re: First Bank Interview? by mcstan18(m): 2:56am On Jun 08, 2012
My candid advise to the FBN hopefuls is that you keep up tabs with other vacancies elsewhere. In line with what a poster said earlier, dnt stash your eggs in a basket(especially when the said basket is a bank). If anyone had told me I wouldn't make it past the test stage, I'd have disagreed- but life goes on. Seemingly a blessing in disguise cos I've had the priviledge of passing and having interview(s) with some other (better)coys in kpmg and exxon. So peeps waiting, you have to take your minds off it(except of course you're called) and keep searching for openings elsewhere. Hope my widow's mite helps? God bless us all NLs
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 4:14am On Jun 08, 2012
'It is not he dat willeth, nor he dat runneth but the Lord dat sheweth mercy'
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 4:19am On Jun 08, 2012
@kennyone...daddy ayam very sorry..dint mean to be harsh when I wrote that
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2012
@vivicatee...So its you...hmm. Cdnt have guessed right with that username. U shud knw me thru my username. More hints - HOTR, Rock Corpers.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Dimmyfred(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2012
@vivicatee, emmy
deko and other, the major question all other people that are yet to be contacted will want to be answered is that is it everybody that updated their contact that makes the 2nd and 3rd batch? if yes, then we can all be rest assured that even if it is next year its worth waiting for, if no, then everyone yet to be contacted should zero his or her mind about the whole thing, i think answers to this 'major questions' will clear the airways, so please help us get a reliable info in this regards, wish you and other guys success.
Re: First Bank Interview? by probsolver: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2012
"Master the Art Of Installing CCTV (Security Cameras) In Less Than 60 Minutes, With This Proven, Easy To Understand E-Book" for free report send an email to cctvguide@yahoo.com or sms your email to 07065120844
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2012
vivicatee: @kennyone...daddy ayam very sorry..dint mean to be harsh when I wrote that
lol am not your daddy ooo
Re: First Bank Interview? by Abbycrown(f): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2012
Dimmyfred: @vivicatee, emmy
deko and other, the major question all other people that are yet to be contacted will want to be answered is that is it everybody that updated their contact that makes the 2nd and 3rd batch? if yes, then we can all be rest assured that even if it is next year its worth waiting for, if no, then everyone yet to be contacted should zero his or her mind about the whole thing, i think answers to this 'major questions' will clear the airways, so please help us get a reliable info in this regards, wish you and other guys success.

Makes sense.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
@Peeps in the house: Is it really true that without using Waec cert, one will not be considered for the fbn job? Abeg i need una answer.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
@ Godeyson, it's not true that FBN don't allow people without WAEC CERT, what they said was anybody who is using NECO cert must have done WAEC as well and they want to you to present it whether pass or fail doesn't matter. please read my former post on this.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
Godysien: @Peeps in the house: Is it really true that without using Waec cert, one will not be considered for the fbn job? Abeg i need una answer.
those currently in the training school can help you out
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2012
@Bot4wat and co: if sm1 doesn't have waec cert, but has only neco cert wat may likely b d fate of d person or is there any way out? Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
Godysien: @Bot4wat and co: if sm1 doesn't have waec cert, but has only neco cert wat may likely b d fate of d person or is there any way out? Thanks
what about your original birth certificate?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2012
@Kennyone: i have and even age declaration (from court). Will that be ok for them?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
Godysien: @Kennyone: i have and even age declaration (from court). Will that be ok for them?
I think that should suffice

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.