Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103283 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
@Kennyone: Pls 've u done your own med/doc?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
Godysien: @Kennyone: Pls 've u done your own med/doc?
no. We are in the same shoe.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
Wow....i got got a msg toresume on monday!!!!....hallelujah!!!
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2012
Kaydagreat: Wow....i got got a msg toresume on monday!!!!....hallelujah!!!
Congrats kay
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
@kay, wish u success, may God see u thru ijn. Abeg no 4get us o, make u dey yarn us as d thng dey take go 4 training school.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
Oyinlolami, BOT4WHAT, always first hope you have all received your message too?
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
@bot4what? How far, op u've received ur msg as well.
Re: First Bank Interview? by ebeano1: 5:39am On Jun 09, 2012
Congrats to all. To those expecting to hear from them I have this simple message: Dont give up hope for as long as U've done ur medicals. I waited for two months (imagine! with several thoughts creeping into my mind) 6 yrs ago only to realise I was pencilled down for third batch training in Kano.

At the end we all confessed as a group it was worth the wait as we were adjuged the best batch.

I miss the Firstbank family sha. Unarguably the best in industry by miles. Hope to work with them again in the future.
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 5:54am On Jun 09, 2012
Batch 2 guys will ave to chill...u guys ave to practise patience well o cos u guys won't be called till october dats when batch 1 will be thru with the training(we were told that)..so my advise to u guys is too start preparing..get the necessary documents especially ur original waec certificate and also get ready to study hard cos dis place is no joke, na serious skool( we were showed our course outline)...then to those dat avent received any text...my advise is pray hard nd ave faith cos some peeps mite be dropped in batch two due to issues like pregnancy(they'll take them in after they deliver), incomplete documents etc...and they'll call some of u guys to replace them #keep hope alive# have a great weekend y'all

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2012
vivicatee: Batch 2 guys will ave to chill...u guys ave to practise patience well o cos u guys won't be called till october dats when batch 1 will be thru with the training(we were told that)..so my advise to u guys is too start preparing..get the necessary documents especially ur original waec certificate and also get ready to study hard cos dis place is no joke, na serious skool( we were showed our course outline)...then to those dat avent received any text...my advise is pray hard nd ave faith cos some peeps mite be dropped in batch two due to issues like pregnancy(they'll take them in after they deliver), incomplete documents etc...and they'll call some of u guys to replace them #keep hope alive# have a great weekend y'all
thanx vivicatee 4 ur post. Do you ve any idea if dre is goin 2 b a 3rd batch as well?
Re: First Bank Interview? by alwaysfirst: 6:14am On Jun 09, 2012
Thank God!I'M̶̲̥̅ to resume at the training school  monday...

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2012
@Vivicatee: u mean if sm1 doesn't ve waec cert, he or she forget abt d job with fbn? What if sm1 has original Neco cert and birth cert plus other original certs without waec cert. Thanks for ur quick response
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2012
@neris 2012...I think so but am not too sure cos the lady dat addressed us said there'll be a nxt batch dat'll do their training next year after batch 2...bt she dint say if its batch 3
@Godysien...I have both cert(waec nd neco) I dint ave chemistry in waec but ave all my papers in neco..so I nrmally use my neco for all my applications..on geTting to fbn for documentation..I gave dem the neco cert but he said they want waec...so I had to give him my waec
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2012
Thanks to all.....may God bless you guys....for those waiting....my God will put a smile on every of your faces.
@vivicatie and other guys in d trainin school, what do you think we should bring along to the sch??...i mean luggages...and stuffs
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2012
@kaydagreat..accommodation is provided for only those dat stay outside lagos
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2012
vivicatee: @kaydagreat..accommodation is provided for only those dat stay outside lagos
i updated an ibadan address.....that's d address i quoted in all the forms i filled too.....so, will iron be needed??...you know what i m asking....dont you?
Re: First Bank Interview? by oyinlolami(f): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
kennyone: Oyinlolami, BOT4WHAT, always first hope you have all received your message too?

Yes I have gotten mine too oh. Thanks a lot. Congrats to all who made it. Hope to see you all at the training school on monday, cheers!
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
oyinlolami:

Yes I have gotten mine too oh. Thanks a lot. Congrats to all who made it. Hope to see you all at the training school on monday, cheers!
ok that's good what about BOT4WHAT? Don't forget to gather useful intel for us as you go into the academy?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Larrysound: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
Nah wah 4 dis 1st bank stuff o
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
@kaydagreat..yes u can
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
The info on this thread is ever changing. I can remember peeps who went to the training school last week said they were told that the second batch would be called by the end of the month but now it is october. Also that those that didn't get the congratulatory sms weren't successful but kaydagreat and oyinlola got the sms for documentation/medicals and were called even ahead of those that had received the initial congratulatory sms. Abeg FBN staff at the training school won't kill us oooo. Just like I said earlier on this thread authentic info about this recruitment can only be gotten from fbn hq.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by dolwellyahoo: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
In a large organization like fbn, things can change at any time, policies can change at any time, it only takes an unforeseen thing to happen for them to see loop holes or more organisational needs, so guys just put yourselves in d best position as much as you can, so that when an angel troubles d water, you will be d next to jump in. I hope you understand wht tht means?
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
In a large organization like fbn, things can change at any time, policies can change at any time, it only takes an unforeseen thing to happen for them to see loop holes or more organisational needs, so guys just put yourselves in d best position as much as you can, so that when an angel troubles d water, you will be d next to jump in. I hope you understand wht tht means?
i dont undstand o
Re: First Bank Interview? by dolwellyahoo: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
neris2012:
i dont undstand o
@neris2012, I was only trying to say that policies are subject to change at any time, Kennyone made an observation abt d info pple are posting on this forum.. For those who hv nt been called, just keep yourselves busy and try to get your mind off fbn but anything can happen. It is well
Re: First Bank Interview? by jonzy1(m): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2012
Started this journey with u guys but couldn't make it pass the first stage, not my fault tho as I wrote the exam under duress, congrates to those starting monday and to me too. I'm resuming on monday too in another organisation. Thank God o
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2012
kennyone: The info on this thread is ever changing. I can remember peeps who went to the training school last week said they were told that the second batch would be called by the end of the month but now it is october. Also that those that didn't get the congratulatory sms weren't successful but kaydagreat and oyinlola got the sms for documentation/medicals and were called even ahead of those that had received the initial congratulatory sms. Abeg FBN staff at the training school won't kill us oooo. Just like I said earlier on this thread authentic info about this recruitment can only be gotten from fbn hq.
my bro let jst kp trusting in God,coz dis FBN job is really turning to somtin else, difft story evryday..remb we no get aaanybody bt we gt baba God...#gbam
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2012
yem43: my bro let jst kp trusting in God,coz dis FBN job is really turning to somtin else, difft story evryday..remb we no get aaanybody bt we gt baba God...#gbam
yes o my brother na Gods hand we dey.welcome to a new week all fbn hopefuls.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2012
@Kennyone and Yem43: Everything on earth work according to the time set for them (Eccl.3:1-11). God as divine as He is even respect time. Therefore we should also respect this principle cos to him that is join to the living, there is hope. Many started this race with us, but fell by the wayside. Thank God you've hope to be called...now the BIG question is: How prepared are u for this fbn job? Happy Sunday!
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
Happy new week to all fbn hopefuls. I believe in the coming weeks fbn will douse all tensions by inviting peeps for documentation/medicals and will as well tell when to resume training. All will be well
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
@whiz amen ooooooooooo!
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
But peeps where is BOT4WHAT? I just hope all is well. Kaydagreat you guys went for documentation/medicals together.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
whizkidy: But peeps where is BOT4WHAT? I just hope all is well. Kaydagreat you guys went for documentation/medicals together.
It's true o my guy, but is it that he is no more interested in this forum again or ....?
@Oyin: How did u meet up with your documentation/med that day. Pls i'll like u to brief me about it. Thanks and congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33)

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.