Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour (23256 Views)

Don Jazzy Confirms That Young John Might Win The Best Producer Of The Year Award / Don Jazzy Confirms He’s Still A Member Of Cherubim & Seraphim / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by moderattor: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
freecocoa: Ha is it that i'm having a hard time understanding english language or just this your post?undecided
d'banj's is don jazzy' soul mate. Its like that in many foundations.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by violent(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

mooooooooneeeeey! igbomaaaaaaaan? u fit sell anything person too oo. chai i no talk anythin o

You are simply mad! You read my post of 13 words, and you summed up I must be an Igboman? You are simply mad!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by denzel2009: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2012
violent:

Why walk away when you can make good profit by selling the wood?
are there willing buyers at that moment in time?

At least Dbanj still has his harmonica.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2012
Deleted
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by npizo: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2012
eya..........when 1door closes another will open d'banj take heart cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by piica(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
moderattor: They were nothing before they met, they'll be nothing now they split.
what they have now ll go and steal it. Punk
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by WebSurfer(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: ‘IT’S OVER’ – DON JAZZY CONFIRMS MO’HITS BREAK-UP
1:36 PM Osahon Nicholas Osamede(Don Slim)
Share Tweet

DEVELOPING STORY: Mo’Hits boss Michael Collins finally confirmed the on-going rumours of his irreconcilable relationship with label mate D’banj, saying it is the ‘end of a long era’.

The hit producer finally spoke up via micro-blogging site Twitter Just a few minutes ago.

Don Jazzy who says he has been going through some changes in his life has also announced that in view of ending his stay with Mo’Hits, he will be ‘donating the proceeds of his production catalogue from day one till date to five charity organizations’.

‘Good day friends. So sorry I have been away for long as I have been going through some changes in my life. It is with a heavy heart that i announce the end of a long Era and the beginning of a new one some of the Rumours you have all heard recently are sad but true. The way forward now is to make sure I keep bringing you guys more of the beautiful music y’all love to dance to. And to end the old era I will be donating d proceeds of my production catalogue from day 1 till date to 5 charity organizations. Thanks. IDJA’, his statement via Twitter read.

D’banj nor anybody from his camp are yet to make any statements.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Boboribo: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2012
violent:

Why walk away when you can make good profit by selling the wood?

Selling the wood is treachery which means ϔӦǖ are selling your friendship. Walk away as the dear old lady advised.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2012
YAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must be a slow day no news. reallly who gives sH!+
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by BERNIMOORE: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
[b[i]]Why Will Nigerian Artist Not Learn?,Money Always kill Their Ambition,Only To Realise That They Are Nothing Without Each Other,Are they stars Already? lets see them after 20 yrs.
I Remember 'Infinity' Group Starting Very Well,Produce An Award Winning Record,'Olori Oko' But All Of A Sudden They Seperated,Thinking They Dont Need Each Other Or Without Each Other They Are Stars Already,Now They Are Not Even Recognised Again Individually,Nobody Is Interested In Their Individual Effort But 'Collective' Effort That Produce Good Song Like 'Olori Oko',
The Lesson Here Is That When You Allow Greedy Advisers Into Your Ambitions, You And Your Carreer Are At Risk Of Crashing Like Packs Of Cards,And All The Greedy Advisers Will Fly Away Immidiately,
So Don Jazzy, And Dayo Should Wash Their Dirty Linnen At Home, A Word Is Enough For The Wise.[/i][/b]
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by tinytempa(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2012
Fourty children can't play for 40 years its not new to us the good thing is both of them made good name for them self Saba de saba
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by 9jafreak: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
[size=16pt]Did anyone else notice the 'REPENTANT CHILD SYNDROME' in Don Jazzy's rhetoric?

These people appear to have earned their massive wealth, extraordinary talents notwithstanding, at a great moral cost, and Don Jazzy, having risen above the 'Poverty Level' for good because of his vasts connections (so it seems), is willing to START IT ALL OVER AGAIN. But the Bad Boy Gone Ugly, for the moment, appears to be chasing the dream that's always lied restlessly in his mind.

The Great Russian Novelist Leo Tolstoy understood this more than a hundred years ago when he gave up his wealth and even repudiated all his masterpieces (War and Peace, Anna Karina, Resurrection, etc) to live the rest of his life as a peasant.

The moral price we pay for our much-cherished Capitalism is awfully, awfully insanely obnoxious. Just take an honest look at our so-called "progress" and what we paid to achieve it. And we cannot stop...unless of course we are stopped by a power greater than our wit can master. Ascetic Romanticism, the often branded 'alternative,' is, alas! spiritual and physical 'suicide'. The church is too corrupt (like all corporations) and the price of 'aloneness' is, ultimately, self-elimination.

The Old Russian question is still valid for today's society: kak zhit?

How to live?
[/size]

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by kkkossy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2012
I got a confession, dnt take it personal/
I got a confession, u better listen/
My name is dbanj, u can call me skibanj/
It's been a while now, but I have 2 say it right now/
I was with mohits, but now I'm leaving Mohits/
I hate donjazzy, he put sand sand 4 garri/
Since kanye sign am/ he jst dey do us guy now/
He has no time 4 mohit, cos now he's makin no hits/

Donjazzy is a foooooool, I hope he knows dat soooon/
Not 2 mention that his broooo, wey dey smoke so much Igbooooo/
But now I'm on my ownnnnn, I dey pity wande coalllll/
He feels he has it all, but soon he'll come bk, 2 beg his father,
Jst like oliver! oliver!! oliver twist!....

Come see gbese! See gbese!! See gbese!! Aaaaaaah
See gbese! see gbese!! See gbese!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Fourcade(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
What a waste! Sad but true,their wonderful song collaborations will be missed.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by freecocoa(f): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
moderattor:
d'banj's is don jazzy' soul mate. Its like that in many foundations.
Okay it has to be the hot weather affecting my comprehension of your post cos I'm more confused now,undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by freecocoa(f): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2012
kkkossy: I got a confession, dnt take it personal/

cheesy cheesy,nice one although i don't know what the bone of contention is but you go sabi do remix wella.grin
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by toorich: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2012
All d signs hv been there, its not A̶̲̥̅̊‎ surprise, illuminati have chosen their candidate amongst the two
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by ortopazz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kanye west 4 d west(yaribas) and dm west beat 'em chest! Well I hope they see reasuns as in relating to thz split, I hope don papa J' wil kil d resta of muhits wiv tohbadt beats!
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by londoner: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2012
I feel sad for Dbanj, this will be the beginning of the end for him.

Don Jazzy was to his career , what Timberland was to Aaliyah's career.....integral.

Good music, does not understand and appreciate the vital ingredients in making Dbanj a hit in the African continent. They will try to make him as un-authentically African as possible. he will end up becoming less and less relevant and palatable to his African fan base and will be seen as a laughable wannabee by westerners.

Don jazzy will go from strength to strength though, he has already demonstrated that what he touches turns to gold. He worked his magic with Wande and at one point wande's songs got more airplay than dbanj. I also think Wande is more talented than Dbanj.

I doubt dbanj can replicate his appeal with another type of producer. He will go from being the face and embodiment of his music, to being the "African boy" among the westerners making a big fool of himself for acceptance.

He will not be able to feed this new image of himself back to Africans.

I'm looking forward to hearing Don Jazzy's new stuff.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by 1luvkipsus: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2012
Wonder how a non-yoruba person managed to work with yorubas all this while.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by james1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2012
Hello.
Should it be that all that split things are actually true,I think Don-jazzy got nothing to loosegrin'banj on the other hand will have to gather himself cos life without the Don can't be the same.
Don-jazzy worked very hard on D'banj;often to the detriment of mohits other acts,dr sid and the the talented wande,who if given same exposure as d'banj will rake in more more money for mohits.
D'banj am sure left cos Don jazzy won't continue giving the attention he want,d'banj don't seem to care if other mohits act released an album,he just want the don to work on his songs all the time and wande and dr sid knowing the watertight friendship between d'banj and don jazzy dare not complain.complaining will mean been ignored or worse,been thrown out!remember,ikechukwu and d'banj had skirmishes and don'jazzy clearly took sides with d'banj!!
What does d'banj want again?he wants don'jazzy to kill himself for him or abandon all other mohits act for him?
The blame finally must be laid at the don's doorstep because he,it was that pampered or allowed d'banj to have his way so much,so that he got spoilt!
Let them all anwer their fathers name afteral they were not twins.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Skii(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
It's all Seun's fault angry

When he started testing the new NL, the rumours came up. When he eventually made the change, the rumours have become true,

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by ortopazz(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2012

jus d on tripin tinz, gud buh u've insultd d wrng persun and u knw that aint funi, djazy dservs more than that, he dservs respkt, nt abuse!
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by eklassical(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2012
freecocoa: Okay it has to be the hot weather affecting my comprehension of your post cos I'm more confused now,undecided

cocoa u r damn 2 funny...leave d guy jwor! Hahahahaha
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by eklassical(m): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2012

dude,dem suck ur brain! Wtf
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
Dbanj can kiss his 10 minutes of fame and supposed wealth goodbye
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by kkkossy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2012
ortopazz:

jus d on tripin tinz, gud buh u've insultd d wrng persun and u knw that aint funi, djazy dservs more than that, he dservs respkt, nt abuse!
I was only singing in dbanj's perspective
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by IykeD(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
The end of D'Banj! So what happens to all their Koko this and koko that, ain't they jointly owned?
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by jesse8048(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
ekwy nwa: Final separation btw Yorubas and Igbos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

this is a clear sign that Nigeria can not outlive 2015 as a country.
There is a very wide gulf in the entertainment industry grin
Nollywood and Yollywood tongue
Mo hits is now history, Don jazzy and D banj ve finally gone their separate ways angry

which sector is next

Nigeria and Biafra
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by oiseworld: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
una go surprise where and how dbanj go take BLOW UP!
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by zerocool(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2012
So sad... embarassedSo sad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo / Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' / Ice-prince 27th Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.