Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour (23255 Views)

Don Jazzy Confirms That Young John Might Win The Best Producer Of The Year Award / Don Jazzy Confirms He’s Still A Member Of Cherubim & Seraphim / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by MeGaStReEt: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2012
Wande Coal Ntoooooooo. Why did you wait till this time

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by 3RNEST(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2012
> Na wa, just dat few lines of Don Jazzy tweet, naija don frame breakup..let's wait to hear full story of dis so call breakup..i'm bookmarkin Don J & Dbanj twitter page to get latest update, dats if they're the one tweeting..brb.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by omo9ja1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2012
well I wish them both well smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Lekmusic: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
He didn't mention dbanj, he didn't mention mohits. We don't know what he is talking about, the only pointer is when he mentioned that the rumors we heard are sad but true, but that itself isn't sufficient. But I think if this was merely to create buzz, it would be too much of a risk to take on fans sensitivity unless of course they come up with a more better story of reconciliation btw all parties. But whatever be the case, I pray all ends well
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Smart007i(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
Impossibility is NOTHING....
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Egocent: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2012
kizito96: My mother told me that friendship is like a log of wood you carry on your head, It becomes bearable at first, but when the load becomes unbearable, you put it down, either you have a good rest b4 carrying it or you just walk away and forget the wood.

I wish my mom told me the same thing oooo...I carried a wood that almost broke my neck for so many years. I only just found out that it must be dropped if I have to move on in life...kudos to ur mama jo..... I wont forget to recount this parable to my kids.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Zulele: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2012
violent:

Why walk away when you can make good profit by selling the wood?
dats back-stabbing!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by 3RNEST(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2012
Chairman, u gat my point here, the "rumor" can be any news out there, beside he didn't the say breakup, media has already frame it up, i guess Don jazzy is reading this thread & laffing his head off...the funny thing is that alot of fans here 're fighting 4no just cuz lol..long live NL, the land of so much fun..neva a dull moment.
Lekmusic: He didn't mention dbanj, he didn't mention mohits. We don't know what he is talking about, the only pointer is when he mentioned that the rumors we heard are sad but true, but that itself isn't sufficient. But I think if this was merely to create buzz, it would be too much of a risk to take on fans sensitivity unless of course they come up with a more better story of reconciliation btw all parties. But whatever be the case, I pray all ends well
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by londonchic: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
Hi All..
Am sure if u look closely you can all see this is a PUBLICITY STUNT!!!
The tweets has said it all, guess these 2 are about to unveil something new and for all you care it might be something for April fools day! lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by eherbal(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
moderattor: They were nothing before they met, they'll be nothing now they split.
hmmm. Cloak And Dagger,Abi?
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by chelseabmw(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
na today. . . .shuuuuuuuu
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2012
D'banj will regret this!
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by jmaine: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2012
hmmmm ! I pity Dbanj
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by legendsilver(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2012
xo bad, dnt jst kwn y dis is common in naija. 2face in plantainsion boix, idris frm tetula nw dban j frm dn jazzy. Na wao
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by 3RNEST(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2012
Very Soon Nigeria & Biafra..na wa!
legendsilver: xo bad, dnt jst kwn y dis is common in naija. 2face in plantainsion boix, idris frm tetula nw dban j frm dn jazzy. Na wao
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by 3RNEST(m): 12:57am On Mar 18, 2012
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 18, 2012
am with u don baba........ dnt stop giving us dat beat, focus on wande, but not wande only, like you did with d'banj
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by mailano: 3:19am On Mar 18, 2012
DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
... market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +2348165027376
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by omar22(m): 3:45am On Mar 18, 2012
Why do people feel that this is the end of dbanj?

Its easy for dbanj to get another producer, but extremely hard for a producer (don jazzy) to get another singer

(2 examples)

(1)for example Snoop dog's album has been prodced by Dr Dre, Timberland and William Pharrel

(2)P Diddy hasnt found another artist good enough since the death of Notorious Big......

The main fact they are both talented they would both go forward and do better things, but in the business world Dbanj would have plans for Don Jazzy's replacement - Don Jazzy should start getting close to the Nigerian version of xfactor for more talent.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by sigobenzon: 5:53am On Mar 18, 2012
Dis will surely be a gud lesson 4don jazzy 2learn, he pays so much attention on dbanj nd d end result is dere 4him 2see.

As 4dbanj, only time will tell abt his pride nd greedy sense of act.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by kingebuka(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2012
they splitted Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥άн bt I tink is gonna affect d banj more cos since don jazzy have wande coal whom I believe uis more talented that d banj then he can make it bt who does d banj have he can neva have anoda don jazzy again . To me d banj is not a talented artist at all hez forcing hisself to do beta ri and witout don jazzy d banj is a flop
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2012
: My mother told me
that friendship is like a log of
wood you carry on your head, It
becomes bearable at first, but
when the load becomes
unbearable, you put it down,
either you have a good rest b4
carrying it or you just walk
away and forget the wood
nice one dear
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Osiris212(f): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2012
I think Don Baba J aka Don Jazzy would come out more stronger and more famous, cos he has a lot of talents to work with or can quickly organize a talent hunt and some signing. That said!

D'banj on the other hand is wack and full of poo. How could D'banj ever succeded without Don baba J? For anyone to be able to polish D'banj and make him a "musician" with his wacked voice, should speak alot about Don Baba J! I know D'banj won't survive this year alone, even with tons of Jay Z and Kenye west. . . .definately, am not going near any his songs without input from Don Baba J.

@All thinking this is going to be another Kenny & 2 Baba saga i.e 2 baba becoming successful after leaving Kenny, should drop that wild dream, cos 2 Baba was/is very talented with unique voice and lyrics and would compete with musicians out there with ease. . . . . . while D'banj is just a crap from the gutter full of pride. I can't stand D'banj without i-tunes and all the studio stuffs. . . .so irritating!

Don Jazzy is a business man, makes the beat, get the market,makes the contact and create the wealth. . .and D'banj is what? Musician?? Certainly NOT!
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by eghost247(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2012
^^^^^^ no need to take sides
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2012
odedipapa:
Have u eva listed to "kiss me again"? That will convince u Don Jazzy has done sumtin in his life

To have a union with sombody is not by force.Dbanj is old enough to know what is good for him.Changing rags for new clothings shouldnt be a hard thing if you ask me.Jazzy should look for another person to exploit !
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2012
Osiris.212:
I think Don Baba J aka Don Jazzy would come out more stronger and more famous, cos he has a lot of talents to work with or can quickly organize a talent hunt and some signing. That said!

D'banj on the other hand is wack and full of poo. How could D'banj ever succeded without Don baba J? For anyone to be able to polish D'banj and make him a "musician" with his wacked voice, should speak alot about Don Baba J! I know D'banj won't survive this year alone, even with tons of Jay Z and Kenye west. . . .definately, am not going near any his songs without input from Don Baba J.

@All thinking this is going to be another Kenny & 2 Baba saga i.e 2 baba becoming successful after leaving Kenny, should drop that wild dream, cos 2 Baba was/is very talented with unique voice and lyrics and would compete with musicians out there with ease. . . . . . while D'banj is just a crap from the gutter full of pride. I can't stand D'banj without i-tunes and all the studio stuffs. . . .so irritating!

Don Jazzy is a business man, makes the beat, get the market,makes the contact and create the wealth. . .and D'banj is what? Musician?? Certainly NOT!

All these okoro people sef.why the sermon on a sunday morning ? Dbanj gave jazzy a red card and you are yarning rubbish.JAZZY SHOULD GO TO HELL WITH HIS FU-CKING BUSINESSMAN SKILLS. singing [b]MOBOLOWOWON [/b]by D'banj
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by omar22(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2012
Can someone tell me another hit artist P Diddy produced after the death of BIG?
Can someone tell me another hit artist Jermaine Dupri produced after Kriss Kross and Da Brat.

Like I said earlier on its easy for Dbanj to find another producer and we half so many Americans who wants to tap into the african Market... most especially Nigerian so finding a producer for his album wont be head scratching. Don Jazzy is a different ball game because he would have to concentrate on Wande Coal who once felt been screwed by Mohit or take the risk on raw talents... If Dbanj gets a producer from America and succeed then this would open the door for an influx of US producers into the Nigerian market squeezing out the likes of Don Jazzy.

The both could succeed from the split or they could both loose out, but Don Jazzy tends to loose out more.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2012
omar22: Can someone tell me another hit artist P Diddy produced after the death of BIG?
Can someone tell me another hit artist Jermaine Dupri produced after Kriss Kross and Da Brat.

Like I said earlier on its easy for Dbanj to find another producer and we half so many Americans who wants to tap into the african Market... most especially Nigerian so finding a producer for his album wont be head scratching. Don Jazzy is a different ball game because he would have to concentrate on Wande Coal who once felt been screwed by Mohit or take the risk on raw talents... If Dbanj gets a producer from America and succeed then this would open the door for an influx of US producers into the Nigerian market squeezing out the likes of Don Jazzy.

The both could succeed from the split or they could both loose out, but[b] Don Jazzy tends to loose out more[/b]

Because he is the parasite feeding on dbanj.Dbanj doesnt have a manager,what he has is a MOSQUITO.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2012
Now, let us analyze this..Kanye has a list of artist signed up since 2004, We are all aware of Common and John Legend, they are pretty good, now, coming down, we have Consequence, which i am sure most of us has never had before, he has just one album under Kanye's label and he joined in since 2005, just an album, how is he doing...I don't know, you judge for yourself. And then we have Big Sean, he joined since 2007, and he has an album, how is he doing, i can say he has been having so many feats, and in our minds he is doing well, now take a look at his networth...D'banj is richer than him. We have Kid Cudi, who joined in since 2008, he has 3 albums, and ever since he sang PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, i don't think i know any good song he has sang since then, though he had one with snoop, but it was all bullshit, going on, we have malik yusef...whoever that is...joined in since 2008 and has one album, do we know him? do you know him? We have Mr Hudson, he joined in 2008 and has an album, i can say Mr Hudson is pretty good, i mean, really good, along the line, we have Chyi da prynce who joined since 2010, and has no album, too bad...for 2 good years, then we have mos def, we all know mos def, but too bad, no album under kanye's label, and then Pusha T, and last of all D'banj, no album.. We say D'banj will do well, the question is, do we know how the international market works? LL Cool J is so hot, and so bla bla, but one of his albums sold 10,000copies, that is the international market for you, Fat Joe, has his lean back album platinum, but then he released another album, and that was it, 300,000copies were sold.. Fine he is with Kanye..So what? The others that has been with Kanye for years, what can they show for it?

Now we take a look at the producers...Bla bla bla bla and then Don Jazzy, he of course has done something already, Lift off song by Jayz, Kanye and Beyonce, Don Jazzy was listed in that already, Don Jazzy has been a producer and of course, whatever he does must make ways, if he is listed as a part of good music producers, of course he will do well in productions internationally and locally, he will still blow, now, is it about the fame, or about the cash? There is more to it, and i believe that the steps we take either makes us a better person or the worst of persons, in my view. D'banj won't go far if he is going international, he won't go anywhere. I bet my life on that.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2012
Enemy of progress.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by omar22(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2012
dadaic: Now, let us analyze this..Kanye has a list of artist signed up since 2004, We are all aware of Common and John Legend, they are pretty good, now, coming down, we have Consequence, which i am sure most of us has never had before, he has just one album under Kanye's label and he joined in since 2005, just an album, how is he doing...I don't know, you judge for yourself. And then we have Big Sean, he joined since 2007, and he has an album, how is he doing, i can say he has been having so many feats, and in our minds he is doing well, now take a look at his networth...D'banj is richer than him. We have Kid Cudi, who joined in since 2008, he has 3 albums, and ever since he sang PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, i don't think i know any good song he has sang since then, though he had one with snoop, but it was all bullshit, going on, we have malik yusef...whoever that is...joined in since 2008 and has one album, do we know him? do you know him? We have Mr Hudson, he joined in 2008 and has an album, i can say Mr Hudson is pretty good, i mean, really good, along the line, we have Chyi da prynce who joined since 2010, and has no album, too bad...for 2 good years, then we have mos def, we all know mos def, but too bad, no album under kanye's label, and then Pusha T, and last of all D'banj, no album.. We say D'banj will do well, the question is, do we know how the international market works? LL Cool J is so hot, and so bla bla, but one of his albums sold 10,000copies, that is the international market for you, Fat Joe, has his lean back album platinum, but then he released another album, and that was it, 300,000copies were sold.. Fine he is with Kanye..So what? The others that has been with Kanye for years, what can they show for it?

Now we take a look at the producers...Bla bla bla bla and then Don Jazzy, he of course has done something already, Lift off song by Jayz, Kanye and Beyonce, Don Jazzy was listed in that already, Don Jazzy has been a producer and of course, whatever he does must make ways, if he is listed as a part of good music producers, of course he will do well in productions internationally and locally, he will still blow, now, is it about the fame, or about the cash? There is more to it, and i believe that the steps we take either makes us a better person or the worst of persons, in my view. D'banj won't go far if he is going international, he won't go anywhere. I bet my life on that.

You listed artist fighting in the same market.... Dbanj and Big Sean, Common or any other artist under Kanye West's label are not in the same market its like having both Britney Spears and Ja Rule under the same label? but they are targeting differnt market shares... by the way since Ja Rule disappeared what happened to Murder Inc.?
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by dokunbam(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2012
don jazzy again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her / Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo / Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.