Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Christianity Is A Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is A Lie (493 Views)

What If The Bible Is A Lie? / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is A Lie by crosbreaka: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2012
Re: Christianity Is A Lie by antartica(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
The mordern christianity is a scheme use by the british to dazzle,mesmerize and enslave the overpowered natives.Since i am more superior than you,you have believe in my god and let go yours.

And come to think of it,it is the order of life.Those that have upper reach influence and controls those with less reach.

(1) (Reply)

Isn't It Funny?? / Developing The Full Potentials Of Each Person. / Hereby Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.