Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget (7076 Views)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by ladmerc(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Lol, just saw this post and never stopped laughing. The op is just trying to 'protect his selfish interest'. I reside also in the USA and we call this device 'gsm adaptor for ipad/iPhone'. Just Google it. Different companies with different products. The price is around 60 dollars = less than 10k Naira
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by LordReed(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
For those that need more information on this device Google gmate or go to alibaba.com and search.

www.alibaba.com/product-gs/923531313/Skyroam_Gmate_Bluetooth_Dual_SIM_Adapter.html?s=p
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
The OP is really funny, I don't see any yeye interest he is protecting. Even with agreements and all the product would still come in through other links. You want me to buy that thing for 4 30k? LOL.. Na 5k-7k.

Thank you @Lord Reed for the link.
Re: Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget by ochukoccna: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
mistypiper: The OP is really funny, I don't see any yeye interest he is protecting. Even with agreements and all the product would still come in through other links. You want me to buy that thing for 4 30k? LOL.. Na 5k-7k.
Thank you @Lord Reed for the link.

Going through page one of this thread, one could see the OP was on a loooonnnngggg thing
Marketing a product without revealing details in an Internet age sad sad
Dissing and insulting those asking questions sad sad
It no wonder this thread died since April last year shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Pictures From The Camon C9 Launch In Lagos / MTN Stop BB Subscription On Android / How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.