Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint (7092 Views)

Ministerial List: Saraki, Lawan Feud May Complicate Issues For Buhari– Uzamere / Tinubu: "Election Postponement Is Democracy At Gunpoint" / Britain Aided Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Says Senator Uzamere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by Ibangap(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hunter...Hunted grin grin
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by DECOtech(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
odiaero: Maybe the Senator dey do chop alon, so the thing don provoke the driver grin
Bull's EYE! ...right on point!
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by nagoma(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
kokoA: That driver deserves the highest National honour of the land. Keep it up boy! All other drivers of politicians should learn from his examplary act.

It is a revolution. It is here!
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by DECOtech(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
AjanleKoko: The guy snapped cheesy
After seeing ghana must go after ghana must go shared between politicians, pimps, and easy girls, the guy just snapped, and decided he was going to get his.
I'm sure he must be on some lousy pay. grin
like 25k in a whole month.
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by DECOtech(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
andyanders: Its even better for these politicians who display wealth as if they are from another planet. Let them rob themselves. If OPC, GBOKO HARRAM,MASOB AND OTHERS will be looking for these thieves in government houses, better.
This one don vex me oh... How you go liken boko haram with massob n opc na?
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by Spirit96(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
This shld be a lesson 2 some ungrateful greedy politicians who see their drivers n other common man as dogs that do nt deserve 2 eat d flesh but d crumbs. Well, d driver felt there's no hope in d future after retirement, n d pencom lions are there 2 devour d future of retirees, then he decides 2 pay himself off after 7 yrs of meritorous service.

1 Like

Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by babaowo: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
kokoA: That driver deserves the highest National honour of the land. Keep it up boy! All other drivers of politicians should learn from his examplary act.
......if all of their driver's can continue like this, omg! Things will start to change honestly.
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by Pakavy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
nxt to jesus dat driver is my role model
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by ingenous2000: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
pDude:

cheesy I was just going to say the same words
The chickens are coming home to roost.
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by AceJam: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
War against looters of Nigeria treasury has just been declared open by this driver. Oya, PAs, cooks,security aids, mai guards, descend on your enemy number one. Don't allow them to fool any of you with N1,000 gift. Know that for every money they dash, they have stolen a million times the amount from you.

Oya, let the rebelion continue.
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by Baawaa(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
I sincerely think d revolutn is really abt 2 start

You just complete the statement!
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by obagangan: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2012
when ppl get wat they deserve som of ue try to sympertise with them, in case i dont, wen u treat ur driver rite , he wont point a gun to ur head
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by jennann(f): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
Rooneyboy: Undisclosed !
Y didn't they disclose the amount , I suspect it wasn't even in naira , for it to have just been in a briefcase
true talk my brother
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by BUSHMAN1: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
he is lucky the driver didnt shoot him, "what goes around comes around" they say. let the revolution begin, calling on all drivers,house boys,house girls, babysitters!!

1 Like

Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by Osario: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
May all other sanators' drivers who are mugus learn from this intelligent driver.
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by Arosa(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
Nigerians are funny peeps, which kind revolution be this one; Revolution of stealing? A criminal robs his boss and you call it the beginning of a revolution. grin grin grin grin
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by doctokwus: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
pDude: The guy don taya and felt he needed to get some.

Sure they mustve been paying him 70k per month. Thief tiff thief= no case. File closed.
N70k in a mth for a driver by a nigerian politician,u must b joking.This pple dspite d millions they steal can b wickd wen it comes to payin dere workers,d only pple dat enjoy dere ill gotten wealth are girls/ladies& pimps.
Wud b surprised if d driver was on anytin greater dan N35k
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by bakila: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
andyanders: Its even better for these politicians who display wealth as if they are from another planet. Let them rob themselves. If OPC, GBOKO HARRAM,MASOB AND OTHERS will be looking for these thieves in government houses, better.

The guy must have suffered in his hands and maybe he was going back home to kill the guy and the guy acted faster than him. Do not be surprised the same man gave him the gun to hold.

Thought of complaining that we are supporting two wrongs, then you caused the questions who gave him a pistol.

Too Ibrahim you fuvkd up. But if the police catch you they would rob you and rob the senator for carrying foriegn currency in cash, which is an offence they would invent.
Direct poverty aleviation by driver.
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by bakila: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
Arosa: Nigerians are funny peeps, which kind revolution be this one; Revolution of stealing? A criminal robs his boss and you call it the beginning of a revolution. grin grin grin grin

A criminal Robs "Boss" criminal as in olden days boss in a film = Villian.
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
A silent revolution has begun - a new kind where children will feed on their mothers .
1: Watch-out for that poorly-paid houseboy/girl who has siblings to take care of and his own family to feed. one day he/she will run-off with your kid for money-rituals
2: Watch-out for that beggar in traffic, one day he will pull out a knife and stab you in the throat, snatching a few notes from your glove-compartment while your bleed like a hopeless cockerel as other Nigerians drive past disinterested.
3: Watch-out for that Police man who always looks like he has got the weight of the world on his shoulders, one day the wrong smile will bring the weight of his AK47 on your head - splattering your brains all over the car seat
4: Watch-out for those bunch of unemployed youth hanging around the aboki kiosk as you go to work everyday, one day they will find gainful employment breaking and entering your homes to make a living
5: Watch-out for those hawkers in traffic who trudge miles on hot tar to sell you 50 naira chips, one day they will sell your kidney, liver or heart to traffickers in body parts for $5,000
6: Watch-out for those group of bad kids who attend your child's school,one day he will be asked to join them on a fun-trip - he will never return.

All of the above are based on actual events not fiction - the impoverish Nigerian populace will feed on the next best meat they can lay their hands on - YOU! not the Corrupt Politicians in their High-Electrified Fence nor the Pastors in the secured Earthly Mansions - it is YOU! struggling to make a honest MiddleWorking-class living in this hell called Nigeria. Yes. YOU! - remember that when next you decide not to take honest and necessary steps to change the future of this country for the better
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by AjanleKoko: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
^^
Watch out?
That day arrived a few years back.
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by iluvnaija: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
Very soon all politicians will have nowhere to hide including their families. They better start doing what is write instead of milking the nation dry. A word is enough for the wise.

Guess what?
If you think politicians like GEJ, nigerian police etc will transform this country, you better go back to sleep. I just saw Nigerian police in uniform on active duty buying marijuana instead of removing criminals from the streets but they are dinning and chatting with them. (I shook my head, regretting why I am a Nigerian) I pity this country!
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by muyoto: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
driver oof seven years? I wonder how long the man must have been planning for that day. shocked shocked
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
LOL

A classic case of thief thief thief cheesy.
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by VUVUZELA10: 1:27am On Mar 20, 2012
The best news since the withdrawal of fuel subsidy. The driver collected part of his national cake. QED.
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by 1luvkipsus: 7:20am On Mar 20, 2012
He should have killed u!He sees u collecting millions everyday yet u re oweing him 2months salary &his kids re out of school.where is ur conscience?serves u right...
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by jamace(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2012
I'm waiting to hear more of this good news. angry
Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by limeta(f): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
I hope the senator read all the comments here .
No love for you senator we love the driver here.
Regret you still standing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: Why Saraki's Victory May Be Nullified. / Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. / The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.