Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Please Help. Im Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. Im Confused. (865 Views)

Help ...im Sex Starved! / Im Confused, Please Matured Advice / Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. Im Confused. by blakcqueen1: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2012
I'm a south african who's been in & out of a relationship wit this Nigerian man for 5yrs. He went to get hiv tested, was happy with the results then decided to settle down that's how we got back together. Our relationship got more serious than before.

Now I recently found out that he slept wit my sister same day I was telling my sister how we were planning to get married & looking up on her seeking sisterly advise. It broke my heart they both said it was a mistake but my sister later confessed she did it intentionally because she felt she was living under my shadow. All this has passed I got back wit him but part of me still hurting,sometimes I feel that I made a huge mistake by taking him back. things got more serious than ever. We engaged & he talks about starting a family. He is kind & loving & very good wit my son he actually takes him as his own he is even plannin on changing his surname once we get married he asked me to leave my job & manages 1 of his businesses of which I did. Yet deep down I feel that I would have listened to my heart more before I made rational decisions, I still feel hurt by what happened, everynight the memories still haunt me down. I'm not yet healed & I don't know how to pull through this.

Please help.

Confused
Re: Please Help. Im Confused. by Killz3(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2012
Don't you ever marry a man you cannot trust. . .
Re: Please Help. Im Confused. by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2012
if your not yet healed then you havent forgave him yet.do not let your thoughts get in the way of what your heart has been telling you all along.its not worth it. if your asking yourself then its not worth it.its ok to be alone and live for your child.that should be your main concern.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Im Confused. by slimyem: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2012
he cheated on you once,he'll do it again!
Forgive him if you want and can live with what he did and marry him if you think he's the best but think it through and through before you make these big decision.
Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Im Confused. by damascusm: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
I will advice u think deeply b4 u continue living in grudges with this guy, from the way u present him,he seem so loving caring and all that, find a way in ur heart to 4give him of infidelity cos it very hard this days to find a man who will accept u wit ur son get on kneels and pray to God for strength to forgive him
Re: Please Help. Im Confused. by dabrake(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
slimyem: he cheated on you once,he'll do it again!
Forgive him if you want and can live with what he did and marry him if you think he's the best but think it through and through before you make these big decision.
Goodluck Jonathan!
silly hypothesis.
@op, if you feel you can't trust him again, you better leave.
Re: Please Help. Im Confused. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
If a man cant accept you and your child then he is no good! There are a lot of men who would treat your child as there own never fall discouraged...
Re: Please Help. Im Confused. by tellwisdom: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
Op, can i see your boobbs before i mary you??
Re: Please Help. Im Confused. by dabrake(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
blakcqueen1: I'm a south african who's been in & out of a relationship wit this Nigerian man for 5yrs. He went to get hiv tested, was happy with the results then decided to settle down that's how we got back together. Our relationship got more serious than before.

Now I recently found out that he slept wit my sister same day I was telling my sister how we were planning to get married & looking up on her seeking sisterly advise. It broke my heart they both said it was a mistake but my sister later confessed she did it intentionally because she felt she was living under my shadow. All this has passed I got back wit him but part of me still hurting,sometimes I feel that I made a huge mistake by taking him back. things got more serious than ever. We engaged & he talks about starting a family. He is kind & loving & very good wit my son he actually takes him as his own he is even plannin on changing his surname once we get married he asked me to leave my job & manages 1 of his businesses of which I did. Yet deep down I feel that I would have listened to my heart more before I made rational decisions, I still feel hurt by what happened, everynight the memories still haunt me down. I'm not yet healed & I don't know how to pull through this.

Please help.

Confused
MyNaijaLove89, please read the bolded. Thanks
Re: Please Help. Im Confused. by Beync(f): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
find a place in ur heart to forgive him. even if the thoughts of what happened may not easily fade away. with time the happiness and joy that comes from good family living would help do away with the past. There are So many stories behind some successful families, urs' might just be a minor case compare to other. And u are fortunate it didnt result to pregnancy or child birth. There is high moral decadence every where, only few can survive

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Im Confused. by Lovexme(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
^^^I was about pointing that out to 9jaLo....

Some pple r just in a hurry to give their advise without reading d 'story' carefully.
Re: Please Help. Im Confused. by blakcqueen1: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
Thank you all for your positive reply.

(1) (Reply)

If Wishes Were Horses, What Would You Wish For? / Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married To Long-time Girlfriend At Surprise Wedding! / Christian Dating Advice For Christian Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.