Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How To Get A Marketter To Buy A Master Copy Of Video CD Mixtape - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Get A Marketter To Buy A Master Copy Of Video CD Mixtape (932 Views)

Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. / Certified C4 & Mista Dry Gin-mak Town Meets Las Gidi Mixtape / I Need An Entertainment Lawyer .my Artist RAN OFF on The Day Of Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Marketter To Buy A Master Copy Of Video CD Mixtape by streetjay: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2012
I am the CEO of Noka Entertainment. a young growing entertainmetn company in cameroon. i recenbtly got an idea contacted artists and labels in cameroon which had videos that are passing over trace mtv etc, and they submitted thier videos to me, giving the permision to produce an official video mixtape called KAMER EXPRESSION. now i have the master copy. signed agreements with each of the artists/labels to pay royalties to them, once the CDs are printed sold and distributed. the songs are really popular songs and can suit a very great audience.
I am looking for ways to get the master copy and sell the rights to a nigerian marketter who can actually do the marketting exclussive full rights throughout the world.
How should i do this
should i contact them by mail
or actually bring the master copy to alaba intl market and go to thier offices (shops) etc
W HAT SHOULD I DO
my company is still very young, so we may not handle business right and may not maximise the full potential of the ixtape if we do all the work

(1) (Reply)

Intersted in a FUN JOB: Stage Hype Artist Is Needed Urgently!!!!! / . / Own An Internet Radio Netcasting Station In Your Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.