Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! (8558 Views)

Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities / BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash / 15 Farmers Killed In Fresh Fulani, Agatu Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Pakavy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
Deolaw: I HATE the people from the NORTH! No offence. I just cannot hide my feelings.
dats too bad if not too worse lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Pakavy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
chuks49: The godless religion of the hausa/fulani is responsible for their atrocities
and wat of christians dat r northerners?!r the Godless too
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
abouzaid: Tivs,middle belt and yoruba's are suffering the consequences of supporting nigeria against biafra. Parts of enugu and anambra bordering kogi state should prepare for those fulani normads next.
Na so my bro,but forget dem no fit try dat1 for east,I bet u one hausa man will not remain. They tried it in Enugu somtym,within an hour d sultan had to beg,they culd make attempts,they culd evn succeed in blowing somewhere in d east,but afterward I can bet u that no single hausa man will be left standin. Na 2day? At least wen bh said Christians should leave the north the only place in Nig where hausas ran from was the east,its good dey recognise,classless children of anarchy.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by sayusuf(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
if u dont like d hausa/fulanis, if you like your region to become independent, declare nation of urs, and proceed 2 d battle line. stop uttering abusive words, word that u can only type, but i bet my salary, u or your brothers in the north will never say it openly, becouse u are afraid of death.mtsww,, cowards
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by DRANOEL(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2012
sayusuf: if u dont like d hausa/fulanis, if you like your region to become independent, declare nation of urs, and proceed 2 d battle line. stop uttering abusive words, word that u can only type, but i bet my salary, u or your brothers in the north will never say it openly, becouse u are afraid of death.mtsww,, cowards

cowards . . . .the biggest cowards on earth are suicide bombers,those who disguise in military uniforms,those nomads who kill under the cover of the night and modern day chemical alis.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by iiiyyyk(m): 12:15am On Mar 21, 2012
i thought there are all one north.
what a lovely region and people.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Marlboro1: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2012
Where oga Gowon now? Time to be a hero again or you no want slaughter people any more as you did the Igbos. Your people are being killed and you cant even talk. Shame on you murderer and those that helped you prevent this country from moving forward in 1967.

1 Like

Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by iiiyyyk(m): 1:04am On Mar 21, 2012
Marlboro1: Where oga Gowon now? Time to be a hero again or you no want slaughter people any more as you did the Igbos. Your people are being killed and you cant even talk. Shame on you murderer and those that helped you prevent this country from moving forward in 1967.

HIs greatest legacy is one nigeria. we have seen how beautiful his achievement is. He claimed to have repented from all his actions and even his statement that nigeria has too much money but don't know how to spend it. there by setting the ball rolling for looting.

HIs people in jos are really enjoying the one nigeria today.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by lacasa: 1:13am On Mar 21, 2012
This story duznt add upn. Fulani herdsmen "all" in military uniform?? My qtn is, how many did they count, how many them talk to, how many were arrested, to ascertain if n ALL were herdsmen??.

And to my suprise, is military uniform so easy to get n use for a large no of people to attack an enntire village??

Please, just cos u get access to NL that no mean say make u abuse n insult an entire tribe on such info that duznt add up
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by afm4ever(m): 1:23am On Mar 21, 2012
fulani again dey never jam dats y dem dey form jamesbond
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 21, 2012
sayusuf: if u dont like d hausa/fulanis, if you like your region to become independent, declare nation of urs, and proceed 2 d battle line. stop uttering abusive words, word that u can only type, but i bet my salary, u or your brothers in the north will never say it openly, becouse u are afraid of death.mtsww,, cowards
I live in jos so u can bet ur barbaric mohamadian a$$ dat am all words and all action,n am igbo too
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by jaybee(f): 1:31am On Mar 21, 2012
13volts: These people are fulani heardsmen probably from a different country and yet people they blame hausa people. last time I checked hausa are not nomadic and also they themselves are normally victims of these fulani attack. By the way fulani don't attack unless they are attack first. Also read the post very well 3 village heads were arrested in connection with the crisis, last time i checked fulani don't have village heads.

you guys should remove the hatred in your eyes and post objectively

your post is quite true.

the fulanis do not spare hausa people when it comes to violence. the issue is that they are united by religion whenever another 'tribe', not even 'religion' is involved. in the later case, the third party must be killed in the name of religion, without question.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by obowunmi(m): 1:55am On Mar 21, 2012
13volts, you are HIGH ON CRACK.

DO you know how many Igbos these bastards have slaughtered in the North,.... who said that they only wait until they are attacked... you are high on some cheap crack.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by naijaking1: 2:23am On Mar 21, 2012
Can someone show these Fulani killers the way to Gowon's village, so that they can teach his village people about one Nigeria!
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by iiiyyyk(m): 3:07am On Mar 21, 2012
obowunmi: 13volts, you are HIGH ON CRACK.

DO you know how many Igbos these bastards have slaughtered in the North,.... who said that they only wait until they are attacked... you are high on some cheap crack.

i have also lost count of the number of yorubas they have killed. infact tiv men even tried to fight back. in Yoruba land, they kill and rape women to their satisfaction and nobody have the courage to to even talk.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by obowunmi(m): 4:24am On Mar 21, 2012
Sorry but I'm not a tribalist so your thought process right now does not resonate with me. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by dasparrow: 5:15am On Mar 21, 2012
@Post

When will all this fighting and killing amongst different ethnic groups stop huh? It's quite depressing reading this type of news. People need to respect human life.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by 9javoice1(m): 5:31am On Mar 21, 2012
fulani hausa , fulani hausa, hausa fulani killing killing killing. everywhere your name is mentioned it will be unrest, troubles troubles troubles and more troubles.

no body kills everybody, Jesus whose word is yes and Amen says "they that kill by sword dies by sword"

your cup is full, the blood of those you murder is shouting vengeance here and there.

let the wise among you call other's to order and make public apology to the whole nation.

if not, your balloon has expanded to the limit the next thing is blowing up in pieces and in a more deadlier and bloody way
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by 9javoice1(m): 5:34am On Mar 21, 2012
fulani hausa , fulani hausa, hausa fulani killing killing killing. everywhere your name is mentioned it will be unrest, troubles troubles troubles and more troubles.

no body kills everybody, Jesus whose word is yes and Amen says "they that kill by sword dies by sword"

your cup is full, the blood of those you murder is shouting vengeance here and there.

let the wise among you call other's to order and make public apology to the whole nation.

if not, your balloon has expanded to the limit the next thing is blowing up in pieces and in a more deadlier and bloody way
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2012
naturally, the people in the north are good. it is their religion that turned them to evil monsters and killers.... or wat do u expect from a religion that has no regard for human life in this world?
***sigh**
curse, not peace, came on earth when that religion was formed
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2012
lacasa: This story duznt add upn. Fulani herdsmen "all" in military uniform?? My qtn is, how many did they count, how many them talk to, how many were arrested, to ascertain if n ALL were herdsmen??.

And to my suprise, is military uniform so easy to get n use for a large no of people to attack an enntire village??

Please, just cos u get access to NL that no mean say make u abuse n insult an entire tribe on such info that duznt add up

clap for yourself! you just succeeded in letting us know how dull and irrational you can be
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by achi4u(m): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2012
nown who will bail the cat...the benue state and the entire MD landwhere will they turn to?;yorubas cnt help them because the same hausa/fulani is raveaging their own region now without stif challenge.the igbos they betray and killed during that senseless war or is it SS who is btw the devil and the red sea.so,who will talk d talk nown

one of the commenter here who happen to hail from Benue...am sure your save my brother.da~ro>nel
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by achi4u(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2012
nown who will bail the cat...the benue state and the entire MD landwhere will they turn to?;yorubas cnt help them because the same hausa/fulani is raveaging their own region now without stif challenge.the igbos they betray and killed during that senseless war or is it SS who are btw the devil and the red sea can't even help.so,who will talk d talk nown

one of the commenter here who happen to hail from Benue...am sure your save my brother.da~ro>nel
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by DRANOEL(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2012
achi4u: nown who will bail the cat...the benue state and the entire MD landwhere will they turn to?;yorubas cnt help them because the same hausa/fulani is raveaging their own region now without stif challenge.the igbos they betray and killed during that senseless war or is it SS who are btw the devil and the red sea can't even help.so,who will talk d talk nown

when you re-educate yourself and upgrade your english then i will have cause to reply you!
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by okpurukata(f): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2012
What I keep asking is Are these pple above the law? I don't live in the north and may not understand fully how this thing works. Does it mean that th fulani does not have their own farm lands where they can graze their cattle peacefully? Must the cows be moved from place to place? Do they seek any permission before trespassing on farm lands? Have any group lodged a formal complaint with the national assembly? Etc this killing is rather getting out of hand.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Bastiger(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2012
Nigeria has never been one,and will never be one.do u nid a fortune teller to show u d signs?
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by achi4u(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2012
DRANOEL:

when you re-educate yourself and upgrade your english then i will have cause to reply you!
hw do u know that i'm refering to u?is that the spelling of your name?mind u i didnot mock your people...it is like that rejoice when your neigbhor's house is on fire.so,go sidon jare!,mr english teacher shocked
DRANOEL:

hw do u know that i'm refering to u?is that the spelling of your name?mind u i didnot mock your people...it is like that rejoice when your neigbhor's house is on fire.so,go sidon jare!,mr english teacher
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by brown3: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2012
Gaiden k:
Na so my bro,but forget dem no fit try dat1 for east,I bet u one hausa man will not remain. They tried it in Enugu somtym,within an hour d sultan had to beg,they culd make attempts,they culd evn succeed in blowing somewhere in d east,but afterward I can bet u that no single hausa man will be left standin. Na 2day? At least wen bh said Christians should leave the north the only place in Nig where hausas ran from was the east,its good dey recognise,classless children of anarchy.

yea that true fact. I was even wondering seeing alot of hausas in lagos during that period going about there nomal businesses without been scared, i asked one of the hausa man re u not going back to ur village, to my greatest surprise the man said nothing they happen.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by brown3: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2012
[quote author=obowunmi]13volts, you are HIGH ON CRACK.

DO you know how many Igbos these bastards have slaughtered in the North,.... who said that they only wait until they are attacked... you are high on some cheap crack. [/quote

guy stop leing, they re killing all tribes even they killed more yorubas in the north than any other tribes. Ask ur tribe men in the north they wil tell u. When boko haram asked all the southerns to leave north it only the IGBO that have the got to stay put. They re bringin the fight at ur back yard u can not still defend urself. Shame on u guy because u people re disgrace to southerners, so the ealy ur tribe fight back the beter, before they turn ur tribe to homeless tribe.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by obowunmi(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2012
Your small jobless mind does not warrant a response. I'm not a tribalist.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by IleIfe2(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2012
"Countries put together artificially will fall apart,national identities will not be suppressed." M. Thartcher

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry From Mbaise Community / Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators / South South: There Is Nothing Like Niger Delta[photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.